RealModScene
MaesterRowen

Xbox Invaders - Released!

2u6zixk.png

Hello everyone!

I have decided to release Xbox Invaders, a space invaders clone I created using Aurora influenced artwork, as a stand-a-lone game.   This game was currently only available as an Easter Egg in Aurora.   

One reason I wanted to release the game separate from Aurora is because including it in the Aurora package unnecessarily increases the download size of Aurora in the updater and from the site. 

But the primary reason I wanted to release a stand-a-lone version is so it can be played by people that don't know about the Easter Egg.  It will also allow you to add the game to your Aurora game list.

I would like to thank everyone involved in the project or sourced assets including artwork and sound.  I'd also like to thank play testers who helped to make sure everything was working correctly.

29pb69u.jpg

16jem20.jpg

Download Link:  Xbox Invaders.rar

Thanks mate.. hopefully you can create something more along the lines of a classic jrpg lolol.. 

Good job master rowen.. we will always supporting you.. may god blessed you and succeed in life to be a billionaire.. ameennnn

awesome, think i seen an xex somewhere one day when i was working on something but didnt mess with it. easter egg... lol how cool. gonna check this out

• Thanks 1

Wow! Had no idea this was included somewhere in Aurora as an easter egg. Thank you so much for sharing!

3 hours ago, iTunes said:

Wow! Had no idea this was included somewhere in Aurora as an easter egg. Thank you so much for sharing!

It has been in the last 2 or 3 versions, but moving forward it will be removed as from aurora, hince the stand alone version.