RealModScene
JPizzle

F3 with LiNK and new WebUI

In the tutorial it says setup whatever data and broadcast ports you would like to use? Are there specifics ports or? Please could you help me, I'm dumb

I updated trough F3 - General Settings - Updates. Download was succesfull and also the installatin was succesfull.

But now when my xbox starts it gets stuck shortly after the xbox launchscreen and saying 'profilename logged in'. Then it freezes and it automaticly starts over again and again...

When the my profile signs in I can quickly push my xboxbutton on my controller and that menu works but then freezes also.

I tried turning the power off completely from my console and wait and then turn it back on but it still happens.

What is my problem and what should I do?

Is there something wrong with the servers? I cant connect to LINK anymore i played fine this morning and even having problems trying to connect to this site and jqe360 but other websites are fine. Just want to know if there is something wrong with the servers or if maybe the problem is on my side?

thanks for ur reply :)...so u think i would wait little bit untill site become more responsive and start using link?

as nw i have all tests failed in upnp and so on

• Sad 1

I updated trough F3 - General Settings - Updates. Download was succesfull and also the installatin was succesfull.

But now when my xbox starts it gets stuck shortly after the xbox launchscreen and saying 'profilename logged in'. Then it freezes and it automaticly starts over again and again...

When the my profile signs in I can quickly push my xboxbutton on my controller and that menu works but then freezes also.

I tried turning the power off completely from my console and wait and then turn it back on but it still happens.

What is my problem and what should I do?

Did you have a different theme enabled other than the default theme for FSD? After i installed the update my fsd kept crashing then i went into XeXMenu and deleted my current theme so that it would go back to the default and it worked fine after that. I hope this helps you
  • Like 1

Did you have a different theme enabled other than the default theme for FSD? After i installed the update my fsd kept crashing then i went into XeXMenu and deleted my current theme so that it would go back to the default and it worked fine after that. I hope this helps you

I have a different theme enabled so I gues that's my problem. But how do I remove since I can't get any further then the start-up screen?

I have to connect my xbox with my pc I gues?

What ports should we use??? Unpn and jqe360 are passing but I really need help with porting....loads of people on here are boasting of how great LINK is yet it will become very boring when only 20 people can get online :)

• Like 1

I was having issues with failing so I changed data to 3071 and broadcast to 3072. Ran test and passed everything.

• Like 1

I have a different theme enabled so I gues that's my problem. But how do I remove since I can't get any further then the start-up screen?

I have to connect my xbox with my pc I gues?

So you cant get past the Xbox boot screen? have you tried launching straight into XexMenu by holding in the X button at the boot screen thats how i did it if that doesnt work then yes your going to have to do it with your pc.
  • Like 1

Can anybody help me with the 'data & broadcast' ports. I'm from the uk and have the virgin super-hub but can't figure out how to make them pass when testing????? Any help would be awesome guys ;) thanks team fsd

yh i had this, first go to ur router ip, use admin,changeme as password if u havent changed it,to to advanced settings bottom of the screen,hit port forwarding, call the service LINK,then i used port range 1002 to 1005, ip box use the ip of your rgh/jtag, keep it on tcp&upd,apply ,then on jtag link plugin settings use ports 1001-1002 worked for me

• Like 2

struggling to do update through auto updater in settings, try running from usb and i get fatal crash everytime, not sure what to do

So you cant get past the Xbox boot screen? have you tried launching straight into XexMenu by holding in the X button at the boot screen thats how i did it if that doesnt work then yes your going to have to do it with your pc.

Hey thanks for helping me! ;) I managed to get into the XexMenu by holding the X button. What should I do next?

I've deleted the custom theme but it's still not working.

played a few games last night, had a great time but now cant find any? anyone else unable to find games, specifically black ops 2?

Hey thanks for helping me! ;) I managed to get into the XexMenu by holding the X button. What should I do next?

I've deleted the custom theme but it's still not working.

Wel no more help needed, I fixed it. A bit newbie, only thing I had to do now was copy the new FSD to the HDD1 and overwrite the old one.

Thanks for your help!

Pretty sure JQE's servers are melting. Is anyone able to connect at this point? Getting port test failures and games are not working, and I am very familiar with forwarding ports. Manually forward or with UPNP on the router, both do not work.

Time to let things settle down a bit. Thanks for the EPiC work here guys!

• Like 1