RealModScene
JPizzle

F3 with LiNK and new WebUI

I fail the 2nd and 3rd test but pass the first and last. Also fsd3 crashed for me so I turned it off and back on and everything is good, you must use the stock skin because old ones will not show link. Running default.xex from xexmenu kept crashing so I had to install using the fsd3 install DVD with all options ticked. It still crashed but when you turn it off and back on your fine then go and set up dash launch.

Sent from my SGH-I777 using Tapatalk 2

yeah link.jqe360.com is down right now, I've also managed to set it up last night and plaied some games - Black Ops 2. Too bad achievment system isn't working yet :) Otherwise it's really cool, keep up the good work guys and I hope you get a fast and stable server running.

had it up and running last night was working sweet then fails on every test But im guessing thats because the server is getting hit so hard :) I expected this Still love the work guys going to be great fun when the kinks get ironed out Also loving the new web Ui keep up the good work peeps love what you do wish i could code :( Oh and gingeee85 did you do what i said in my other post and make sure you have the beta update option in fsd's general settings set so it can see the new update. I couldn't find the auto update untill I set this option soon as i allowed beta updates and restarted fsd update downloaded and installed no problem. If you have this enabled it could just be that every one running fsd would of been updating causing issues

Just tryed to get on again still no go what a shame Ill keep trying or wait like a good boy no nagging from me :) also I have a good friend that may be able to help with a server if you guys want flick me a pm lads it would be run outa NZ tho

several server problems, will move to another site? will give up? what will happen? sorry for my bad english

Its beta for a reason bro they will get it sorted im sure they are very busy trying to get it all worked out dont give up just wait good things take time my friend we will all be killing each other soon enough just give it some time ;)

• Like 1

havn't been able to connect since this morning, and then the games weren't stable. assuming its server problems so will play far cry 3 while i wait.

Ok 2 problems I ran into.

Everything is setup and ports all passed, and JQE360 auth passed

problems :

1) I loaded a game, went into LiNK, and could see 4 rooms with 14 users in one, so I joined it. as others joined a msg appeared to inform me of them joining also. When I went into " System Link " in the game, and then to join game there was no one where.

I read about making sure you use the same TU as others. so I tried both available TU for that game. same effect

2) 88 relates to last part of (#1) ... if your running a game off a disc, you can not update the TUs so how are you going to play on LiNK, I don't have the space to keep installing my games to my HDD.

im hoping there will be a workaround for problem number 2... I know know, why have RGH if your going to run originals, I got RGH, for other reasons, like XBL and downloadable content, and Kai (this box got banned long time ago)

Thanks in advanced for the help

This is so great. When a community comes together to get things done, great things like this happen. I had to send JQE360 25 Canadian to show support for the cause. 'cause I :wub: dis chit.....

Great to get the new functions! Could you also provide a installer? I used the old version to update and the DL speed is really slow. it also informs me to download and upgrade manually.... :(

Just want to say THANK YOU for all the hard work. I was able to get online a play a few matches of Bl Ops 2. So much fun, I wish I had more time to play!!

Ok 2 problems I ran into.

Everything is setup and ports all passed, and JQE360 auth passed

problems :

1) I loaded a game, went into LiNK, and could see 4 rooms with 14 users in one, so I joined it. as others joined a msg appeared to inform me of them joining also. When I went into " System Link " in the game, and then to join game there was no one where.

I read about making sure you use the same TU as others. so I tried both available TU for that game. same effect

2) 88 relates to last part of (#1) ... if your running a game off a disc, you can not update the TUs so how are you going to play on LiNK, I don't have the space to keep installing my games to my HDD.

im hoping there will be a workaround for problem number 2... I know know, why have RGH if your going to run originals, I got RGH, for other reasons, like XBL and downloadable content, and Kai (this box got banned long time ago)

Thanks in advanced for the help

There are 2 workaraounds for problem 2:

1) install TU's manually

2) add the dvd drive as a scanpath, the game in drive will show in the 360 game list then and you can download the TU.

TeamFSD, please mind people with no router, but only for being able to connect to others. Using shared wireless internet, and console gets connection from pc's 1 ethernet card with enabled advanced http,https,ftp,udp,tcp settings.

I had everything set up, the only step i fail is getting the ports to pass on connection test.

There is no way for me to connect to the main router for forwarding any ports. (shared internet in the building, main rouer locked with custom user/pass).

Using crossover pc lan setup. FSD is working fine, also xbslink was working good too but with some limitations though.

I was only able to join other players.

I assume LiNK should also have the option for this because if not, then without the option to forward port we cannot use it.

UPnP router found: OK

Data Port Status: Port:3072 TCP:Fail UDP:Fail

Brodcast Port Satus: Port:3071 TCP:Fail UDP:Fail

Jqe360 authentication: OK

a) Thanks for your work on next FSD B) Is there a way to deactivate the Kinect gestures in FSD3? It recognizes me always and it interferes with the controller commands - even if I turn the controller off and don't even move the FSD is switching windows and mainly behaving like if the B button was pressed - thanks for your reply...

PS: I originally posted it to the newsfeed - sorry... :-/

People having issues with port failing. When you forward your port, don't enter both ports in one entry, okay? That's a common mistake people do. Choose a

Broadcast Port and a Data Port. Example: 1058 for Broadcast and 1059 for Data. Go to advanced and in NAT in your router. Make an entry for Data port: Custom name: whatever, Internal port:1058 - External port: 1058, Internal Ip: (your xbox ip). Then another similar entry for Broadcast port, this time entering 1059. Hope this helps.

Well I've passed all the tests, but its a bit hit or miss whether i see any bo2 games to join.

Public room 1 has a lot of people in, but no games showing to join. :(

Anyway lots of potential here, keep up the good work. :D

Hey guys,

I know i'm new here and don't have the right to complain, but... Last night i tried to register and I donated a few bucks to jqe360.com but the web site was too unstable, it was hard to open the site, however i managed to register, but... After the registration an confirmation e-mail should've been sent to me, sadly it didn't. So i had to make another registration this morning, but i wanted to use my first registration...

So long story short... I now use an unwanted registration.

Do you by any chance can give me a clue who i need to contact so my confirmation e-mail can be sent to me with my original registration?

Thanks in advance!

problem in UPNP & JQE360

UPNP Enabled Router not found

Port 3073 TCP & UDP Pass

Port 3075 TCP & UDP Pass

Auth Zacksat : Fail

can anyone fix it or show me tutriol