RealModScene
JPizzle

F3 with LiNK and new WebUI

I just signed up so I can post any bugs I find when installing and using fsd and link.

I will be installing this to a new jasper rgh 2 I have laying around. I also hope I can help with

any questions any body has. I'm at work now but when I get home ill try to make time to play around with this.

am having problem..whenever i try to go into "settings->general settings->jge360" i find that my user name is only saved but not password, so i have to type it and press the button below then it says connected to server succesfully,,then when i press B button which is the back button..then comeback again to jqe360 i find my password not saved !!

is there any way to help me with that plz?

also for some reason "covers.jqe360.com " seems to be down

I have all of my ports forwarded, open, and ready to go..but I forgot my JQE360 username and password. So when I went to register it seems to be down? Is there any other way to recover your password or register?

I get stuck on the ports part, it fails every time... We appreciate your hard work and dedication very much! All you have to do to get a clean install is uninstall dashlaunch, delete fsd folder(s) and then move the downloaded fsd folder to hdd root. Then re-install dashlaunch and you should be good to go ;)

I get stuck on the ports part, it fails every time... We appreciate your hard work and dedication very much! All you have to do to get a clean install is uninstall dashlaunch, delete fsd folder(s) and then move the downloaded fsd folder to hdd root. Then re-install dashlaunch and you should be good to go ;)

Did you port forward those ports on your router settings?

Tip:

you need to use default skin. things have changed in this version. if you are using another skin you get fatal crash intercepted. (sorry my english).

• Like 1

** When using the auto updater the updates will download and install. The installer will then ask you to press any key to reboot F3, instead power off your console completely and power back up.**

Auto update not working for me. Says NO updates available. FSD3 already installed. Know it is not a connection error because I get the weather and title updates.

Also on boot my x-box runs threw 5 quick HTTP scans/connections. Happens so fast I have no idea what they are.

am having problem..whenever i try to go into "settings->general settings->jge360" i find that my user name is only saved but not password, so i have to type it and press the button below then it says connected to server succesfully,,then when i press B button which is the back button..then comeback again to jqe360 i find my password not saved !!

is there any way to help me with that plz?

also for some reason "covers.jqe360.com " seems to be down

The password doesnt stay. An api-key system is used now. As for the cover site, well the site got hammered because a lot of people did a fresh install instead of an update and they all started to re-download their covers.

Just one thing with the fsd plugin web i cant access my games it gives me this message "

Error getting GameXML: 404 Not Found

" Any suggestions?

Load a game, not F3

Auto update not working for me. Says NO updates available. FSD3 already installed. Know it is not a connection error because I get the weather and title updates.

Also on boot my x-box runs threw 5 quick HTTP scans/connections. Happens so fast I have no idea what they are.

You need to make sure you have the beta update option selected it fsd settings :)

• Like 1

Can anybody help me with the 'data & broadcast' ports. I'm from the uk and have the virgin super-hub but can't figure out how to make them pass when testing????? Any help would be awesome guys ;) thanks team fsd

Should the data port be 1000, and the broadcast port be 1001 for everybody using LINK or are the numbers different for everybody??? Can we please have a more detailed problem solving tut for this. Desperate to play :)

• Like 1

I installed the F3 but by giving test I get this:  upnp enabled, but I get Failed ports. I have UPnP enabled and I open the ports manually. Any ideas to make it work?

I installed the F3 but by giving test I get this:  upnp enabled, but I get Failed ports. I have UPnP enabled and I open the ports manually. Any ideas to make it work?