RealModScene
MaesterRowen

Aurora 0.3b - Released!

amuogj.png

Aurora 0.3b Is Now Available!

Hi All,
As sneak previewed last month, we have a new update for Aurora.
Below, We've outlined the additions, changes, deletions, and fixes.  Take a look and please enjoy!

File Manager - We've added a multi tab filemanager so you can do your basic file ops without having to leave Aurora. It also has inteligent file parsing to identify some of the files and folders that are usually hard to find:

1ekz8w.png

2d9wg76.png

Trainer Loading - We've been working closely with the XYZ Project developers in making a framework for Trainers which will load with games, this framework makes it very easy for other developers to build new trainers which can be loaded directly with Aurora!  

Trainers can be saved in two locations:  
    - They can be saved in the game folder (next to the default.xex or CON file) in a folder called "Trainers"
   - They can be saved in the aurora folder in a folder called "Trainers/<TITLEID>".  For example   "Aurora/Trainers/41508C3/trainer.xex"
Check out the compatible trainers at XYZMods.

k9syue.png

4j2b00.png

Single File Language Packs - It is now possible to change languages without setting the consoles language in MS Dash. Additionally you can now add translations that are not supported by MS Dash as well.  For additional languages and support, please post here.

dgly6r.png

Changes
  • Improved the way Aurora boots; opening the game list into a loaded coverflow
  • Large game databases now work as intended
  • Fixed cover view camera corruption when camera is in something other than the default state.
  • Trailers no longer need to be downloaded, they're now streamed directly from xbox.com! (They can still be downloaded if you like your local copies)
  • Added ability to launch games from FTP
  • Added dash launch version information to debug.log output
  • Added skinnable notification popup with color coded icons.
  • Fixed the hide backups filter
  • Added support for removing D3D Letterbox mode by changing setting manually in database
  • Added more loading output during splash screen for clarity.
  • Added ability to change games while in the game details window by pressing LT and RT.
  • Updated Developer, Publisher and Genre subtitle scripts to display "Not Available" when no text is present
  • Added focus memory when in certain scenes meaning your last focus won't jump around unpredictably
  • Updated TU Management to support TUs for XNA Title Launcher
  • Updated TU Manager to not always copy TU if it is already copied- decreasing game boot times with larger TUs
  • Added processing status to status bar for clarity
Supported Languages  
The following is a list of translations available in this release.  If you have a language that is not already completed that you would like to translate for us, please contact Swizzy.
  • English  - Default Language
  • German - Translated by Nachtgarm
  • French - Translated by Nordsudteam
  • Spanish - Translated by Gromber
  • Italian - Translated by MatteIta
  • Portuguese - Translated by SpkLeader
  • Polish - Translated by PrzemysÅ‚aw KoÅ‚odziejczyk
  • Swedish - Translated by Swizzy
  • Turkish - Translated by Bomlife
  • Dutch - Translated by Mattie
  • Simplified Chinese - Translated by Zesty
  • Traditional Chinese - Translated by Zesty
Future Updates
We have a few more features on our planning to make Aurora even more complete and as always we keep checking the forums for all your requests and ideas, so keep them coming!

Thanks for helping us test our new dash replacement and look forward to bringing even more functionality in the future.
Special thanks goes to SpkLeader, Swizzy, Trajik, cOz, Jpizzle, Blackwolf and Biohazard for their behind the scenes involvement and assistance in testing and preparing this package

Support:
Please post bugs in the support forum.
Or check out #RealModScene on Efnet for support

Current Versions:
0.3b r830 Binaries
0.3b r830 Skin
3.0b r801 Freestyle Plugin

Downloads:
Link:   Aurora 0.3b.rar
MD5:     96C5E1F6D9EB841FEBA926115176043B

Note:  This update is available via the Auto Updater in Aurora.  For the update to succeed you must be on at least version 0.1a.1.  You can find that download here.

Donations:
Some people have asked us if and where they could donate to us for all the work we have done. If you like what we do and want to buy us a virtual beer or something, feel free to use this  btn_donate_LG.gif button...

Cheers,

Phoenix

Thank you Komrades! I go to take a view!

[Edit]

I love it! All the TU in All games start with the game, even in Halo 4 TU10

The File manager its wonderful! Thank you a lot! Now i go to find a skin that work with this new version. Congratulations Komrades!

You are the best !!! Updated and working.

Thanks for all your work...

Soon, Aurora Skin Mod 0.3b...

Greetings!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Solving last details for Skin Aurora Deep Blue

• Like 2

aurora crashes every time i try to view a game achievement via the detailed menu... is this a bug? anybody else experiencing the same problem?

aurora crashes every time i try to view a game achievement via the detailed menu... is this a bug? anybody else experiencing the same problem?

Any "Crash" is a bug yeah... we need your logs to determine what went wrong...

• Like 1

after playing with the new version, I must say I am happy. Just a thought though, if you guys could add a trainer downloader, like the TU downloader, that would be great, and if you could have it download the required TU, or tell you that you need a specific TU that would be amazing. Also a quick switch on the filters would be nice also. Keep up the good work, and thank you for releasing this awesome work.

fresh install 0.2b and it works like it should... no crash... it only happens in 0.3b... i suspected it to be profile related.. so i created a new profile and yet the screen still freezes every time i try to view achievement via the menu from aurora.

The following would be the crash log, http://textuploader.com/oph0

HI Friends I am new to this. i have downloaded the aurora and put it in my disk and run the aurora.xex file. and its not working with the network. i mean i cannot connect with the unity or the port forwarding is not working at all. i have searched it and i found this line "you need to enable "xhttp" in dashlaunch, otherwise it won't work "

where is dashlaunch. i have xexmenu from where i run this application.

HI Friends I am new to this. i have downloaded the aurora and put it in my disk and run the aurora.xex file. and its not working with the network. i mean i cannot connect with the unity or the port forwarding is not working at all. i have searched it and i found this line "you need to enable "xhttp" in dashlaunch, otherwise it won't work "

where is dashlaunch. i have xexmenu from where i run this application.

You need to download dashlaunch installer 3.12

And Transfer to your Xbox

Open the dashlaunch and install it

Next thing you need to set default path for aurora.xex for automatic booting purpose and save to your memory device nw launch.ini will be created

Then follow this tut

http://www.realmodscene.com/index.php?/topic/3848-[tut]How-to-setup-Aurora-with-system-link

Sent from my ST23i using Tapatalk

• Like 1

You need to download dashlaunch installer 3.12

And Transfer to your Xbox

Open the dashlaunch and install it

Next thing you need to set default path for aurora.xex for automatic booting purpose and save to your memory device nw launch.ini will be created

Then follow this tut

http://www.realmodscene.com/index.php?/topic/3848-[tut]How-to-setup-Aurora-with-system-link

Thanks for your help. 1 more thing i am concerned about is i was checking the readme file and i found this.

"One of the testers observed a console reaching out to live despite liveblock only when fakelive or autofake was enabled. If you intend a keyvault to not get banneddo not use it on a glitch/jtag machine!"

I have jtagged xbox is there really a chance the my xbox got banned?

If u try to join Xbox live means u will be get ban otherwise don't worry about that

fresh install 0.2b and it works like it should... no crash... it only happens in 0.3b... i suspected it to be profile related.. so i created a new profile and yet the screen still freezes every time i try to view achievement via the menu from aurora.

The following would be the crash log, http://textuploader.com/oph0

You should be getting a callstack aswell, can you paste that one?

Just had to donate because the NoLetterboxD3D was added. Haven't tried it yet and don't know if it works but still :thumbup:

Thanks a lot for this update