RealModScene
MaesterRowen

Aurora 0.3b - Released!

Great staff! I am from Russia too and if you need some help with translation I'll be happy to help. 

-After adding the new folder with content the aurora starts to download the covers, but if I will add the path to the game without internet connection, next time the aurora will not download the covers, so I have to delete the path and create it from very beggining wit internet connection to get the covers.

-Can't launch the dash.xex (original) from any folder via file manager while I am into Aurora, I have to launch the FSD and using him launch the original dashboard.

The issue you're describing with the covers... it's not really that way, you can just go to Settings -> "Xbox Marketplace" -> "Download Missing Assets" and use the button...

The dash.xex thing we have to look into, if it works in FSD, it should also work in Aurora... that's something we'll fix...

i really need a good media player (1080p,mkv,subtitle use,etc..)

i know that isn't easy and simply,so it's just an idea :D

Buy yourself a Raspberry Pi or similar, they already have all of that... ;) and they're cheaper then a Xbox 360 with RGH/JTAG :)

Abso love FSD 3 so much that i dont wanna get rid of it lol, sayin that this is gonna be epic when it is pefected can i recommend 3 things i thing would smash this wide open

1. Internet Explorer of some kind

2. Freinds list and able to message them

3. You tube app an facebook app

love what u guys do, its beats a retail all day long an the work u guys put in is priceless

thanks

Abso love FSD 3 so much that i dont wanna get rid of it lol, sayin that this is gonna be epic when it is pefected can i recommend 3 things i thing would smash this wide open

1. Internet Explorer of some kind

2. Freinds list and able to message them

3. You tube app an facebook app

love what u guys do, its beats a retail all day long an the work u guys put in is priceless

thanks

Unfortunately, none of your suggestions are going to happen in Aurora.

how to use this??and how to make this aurora auto launch when i open my xbox??help me.

Configure dashlaunch...

is they any way to turn fan speed up or are they ok running normal speed

Using dashlaunch you can change the SMC target temperatures...

how to use this??and how to make this aurora auto launch when i open my xbox??help me.

Direct Dash-Launch to Aurora.xex as default in paths (HDD:\Aurora\Aurora.xex)

Then save the settings and reboot the console.

Set the gamepaths and you are good to go!

You can find how to configure system link here:

http://www.realmodscene.com/index.php?/topic/3848-tuthow-to-setup-aurora-with-system-link/

• Like 1

Using dashlaunch you can change the SMC target temperatures...

Thanks mate is they a tut anywere on how to do this

Okay I have edited my message to a more correct state without confusing someone.

I would like all of you who are reading and replying to this topic to read this:

OK, so my idea was in the next update, to replace (or maybe just update) the current plugin for Aurora. (As this will not work for specifically for the Aurora dashboard. The plugin is for the change of the Xbox Guide.) Anyway, the idea was for everyone to have the ability to send messages to players while on LiNK. You would also have the ability to change your settings on Aurora as to how you send and receive messages. If there is a player (account) that you are blocking, then you will not receive any messages from him/her unless you unblock that account. Also, if you receive a new message, you will get a notification on Aurora/in-game. This can help improve communication between players. For example:

I want to play on LiNK on Halo 4. I see People are playing and I notice that I can hear everyone (that are talking) but they do not hear me. "What should I do? They can't hear me. Wait I know, I'll send them a message!†(I actually do have that problem on Halo 4. XD)

This can also help if somebody has this kind of problem, or if they simply do not want to use their mic. If any of you guys like this idea and want to help me push this idea to make it happen, PLEASE PASS IT ALONG!

I made some pictures of what the messages could look like! I worked really hard on them. NOTE: These are just templates or rough ideas, not the actual thing. Just so everyone can understand what it may look like. You may notice that I didn't add any icons to the Xbox Guide as I thought I'd leave that idea to the team. Again, this would work if they updated or used/make a new plugin for Aurora as this will not work for specifically for the Aurora dashboard. The plugin is for the change of the Xbox Guide.

https://mega.co.nz/#!20tW0ZyS!F_DJvdGHtIzKKRGqPghc8YluYRZWMkJc-lyAkXeq1r4

https://mega.co.nz/#!P08TWTZC!3oc2SI43GAgW7uyUv9zku1-qeoiP5avgPM9_kuKCHeg

https://mega.co.nz/#!K5c1lQYQ!8R3n5s5qApGPDGtTo7UpiZbkIWjbGxjoqPSNxyVjxPw

https://mega.co.nz/#!LkFnGapa!13qqk27FbgKPuSp_uS6ffCeoZGExw4pQ9tSxr_0u3dI

https://mega.co.nz/#!voshxIQI!R4JtG-3WPmUxYHV0bkDdpDs__cbpGTtyod52tC4EG9M

Soon enough once LiNK and the rest of all of this has been perfected, LiNK might destroy Xbox LIVE!

Swizzy has already seen this (as he was the original person I sent this to) and he said he liked it! (He didn't literally say he liked it, but that's what I assumed when he said: "I saw your ideas. I'm Keeping your PM for later.") Again, if any of you guys like this idea and want to help me push this idea to make it happen, PLEASE PASS IT ALONG!

Okay I have edited my message to a more correct state without confusing someone.

I would like all of you who are reading and replying to this topic to read this:

OK, so my idea was in the next update, to replace (or maybe just update) the current plugin for Aurora. (As this will not work for specifically for the Aurora dashboard. The plugin is for the change of the Xbox Guide.) Anyway, the idea was for everyone to have the ability to send messages to players while on LiNK. You would also have the ability to change your settings on Aurora as to how you send and receive messages. If there is a player (account) that you are blocking, then you will not receive any messages from him/her unless you unblock that account. Also, if you receive a new message, you will get a notification on Aurora/in-game. This can help improve communication between players. For example:

I want to play on LiNK on Halo 4. I see People are playing and I notice that I can hear everyone (that are talking) but they do not hear me. "What should I do? They can't hear me. Wait I know, I'll send them a message!” (I actually do have that problem on Halo 4. XD)

This can also help if somebody has this kind of problem, or if they simply do not want to use their mic. If any of you guys like this idea and want to help me push this idea to make it happen, PLEASE PASS IT ALONG!

I made some pictures of what the messages could look like! I worked really hard on them. NOTE: These are just templates or rough ideas, not the actual thing. Just so everyone can understand what it may look like. You may notice that I didn't add any icons to the Xbox Guide as I thought I'd leave that idea to the team. Again, this would work if they updated or used/make a new plugin for Aurora as this will not work for specifically for the Aurora dashboard. The plugin is for the change of the Xbox Guide.

https://mega.co.nz/#!20tW0ZyS!F_DJvdGHtIzKKRGqPghc8YluYRZWMkJc-lyAkXeq1r4

https://mega.co.nz/#!P08TWTZC!3oc2SI43GAgW7uyUv9zku1-qeoiP5avgPM9_kuKCHeg

https://mega.co.nz/#!K5c1lQYQ!8R3n5s5qApGPDGtTo7UpiZbkIWjbGxjoqPSNxyVjxPw

https://mega.co.nz/#!LkFnGapa!13qqk27FbgKPuSp_uS6ffCeoZGExw4pQ9tSxr_0u3dI

https://mega.co.nz/#!voshxIQI!R4JtG-3WPmUxYHV0bkDdpDs__cbpGTtyod52tC4EG9M

Soon enough once LiNK and the rest of all of this has been perfected, LiNK might destroy Xbox LIVE!

Swizzy has already seen this (as he was the original person I sent this to) and he said he liked it! (He didn't literally say he liked it, but that's what I assumed when he said: "I saw your ideas. I'm Keeping your PM for later.") Again, if any of you guys like this idea and want to help me push this idea to make it happen, PLEASE PASS IT ALONG!

I've already addressed this:  

http://www.realmodscene.com/index.php?/topic/4322-aurora-03b-released/?p=33693

Bottom line is that we are working on and discussing Aurora- Aurora has nothing to do with a plugin or LiNK- so lets try not to request messages and friends every single aurora update.   We know you guys want them, but right now- its not a high priority.  Sorry.

Sorry for posting it more than once, I just wanted to update my original message and see if that was more correct. Okay so Is there a specific website I need to go to for downloading trainers that I can launch the game with? I tried doing what you said as to where you have to put them and how, but it doesn't see it.

Also, I need a little bit of help. I was told by Swizzy that JPizzle was the one who helped me with deleting my old JQE account (Unity) so I could make a new one. I sent JPizzle this message before and he never wrote back Since he deleted my old account, I can join a room perfectly fine and play (weather it's Public/Private) but I can't create my own. But yet I can create my own through the Unity site. But If I create the room through the site, I can't join MY room through the Xbox. I should let you know that I don't pass ALL the tests for LiNK. I pass all but Broadcast Port, Data Port, & UPNP Port Mapping. Eeverything worked 100% untill my old account was deleted. I'm on the newest versions for DashLaunch, Kernal version and F3 (Whic I'm no longer using it. Aurora is that much better) So here's a rundown on what I can & can't do.

LiNK Via Xbox 360:

Join Public/Private rooms - Yes

Create my room open/private - No

Join my room (Automatic via Xbox) - No

Play games on LiNK - Yes

LiNK Via Unity Website:

Join Public/Private rooms - Yes

Create my room open/private - Yes

Join my room (Must manually join, not automatic) - Yes

Play games on LiNK - Yes

How can I fix this? Is there a small chance it might be my account? (What if I change my password or create a new account?) It feels like a month has passed and nobody can give me a simple straight answer. Please message me as soon as you can, thank you times a million!

Sorry for posting it more than once, I just wanted to update my original message and see if that was more correct. Okay so Is there a specific website I need to go to for downloading trainers that I can launch the game with? I tried doing what you said as to where you have to put them and how, but it doesn't see it.

Yes, the compatible trainers can be found on the XYZProject website: http://www.xyzmods.com/

To be more specific their trainers are posted in this section: http://www.xyzmods.com/index.php/forum/86-aurora-trainers/

I can't seem to find a list of trainers to download. OK like, I typed in "Call of Duty: Ghosts" and nothing came up. Then I tried "Call of Duty Ghosts" again nothing. Then I typed "Call of Duty" still nothing. I clicked on both links.

I can't seem to find a list of trainers to download. OK like, I typed in "Call of Duty: Ghosts" and nothing came up. Then I tried "Call of Duty Ghosts" again nothing. Then I typed "Call of Duty" still nothing. I clicked on both links.

Be patient, they havnt finished converting the existing trainers, give it a month, and there should be a few hundred of them. It would be nice, if they would release 1 bulk package, with all of the trainers, for easy install. It would also come in handy for installers, so they can send out the consoles with all the trainers. It would make it easier for the clients, as they would already have the trainers for what ever game they are playing.

Hello guys and great thanks for all the work you've done. I am really pleased with this latest version and the arrival of the file manager.

A small suggestion to the passage (and I apologize if it has already been proposed / refused), one at what I thought for a while and that seems more feasible than ever. Is it possible to stream video-sharing website (like Youtube) via an integrated app in Aurora as well as with trailers ? I'm not saying go through the whole site, the search bar ... Just own playlists, to look later playlist for a google account.

Sorry for my bad english ^^'

Hello guys and great thanks for all the work you've done. I am really pleased with this latest version and the arrival of the file manager.

A small suggestion to the passage (and I apologize if it has already been proposed / refused), one at what I thought for a while and that seems more feasible than ever. Is it possible to stream video-sharing website (like Youtube) via an integrated app in Aurora as well as with trailers ? I'm not saying go through the whole site, the search bar ... Just own playlists, to look later playlist for a google account.

Sorry for my bad english ^^'

Right now; we won't be adding this... Youtube also don't stream raw data, they run their own player, so... might never come :/

Alright, so far, I'm absolutely loving the update.  However, I can't seem to get the file manager to work..  The option is there under tools, but hitting A on it isn't doing anything for me at all. . Aurora is updated via it's internal updater and everything seems to work with exception of the file manager..  Any ideas?

Alright, so far, I'm absolutely loving the update.  However, I can't seem to get the file manager to work..  The option is there under tools, but hitting A on it isn't doing anything for me at all. . Aurora is updated via it's internal updater and everything seems to work with exception of the file manager..  Any ideas?

Something went wrong with the update, try overwriting the files from the package linked in the first post

• Like 1