RealModScene
Mattie

Aurora 0.7b, including NOVA, by Phoenix

Hi all, just wanna say thanks for this great project :)
Just updated to latest version from dashboard and all working really smooth.

Just got a new RGH with Aurora only. (Stopped on jtags around 2012,  never had an aurora before)
And damn i love this one, looks soo nice ans slick also the trainers and TU's are awesome integrated :D

Got only one question for now;
Disc-swaps, do i still need plugins? or use dashlaunch for this? my games are named as Gamename/DISC1/content etc

12 hours ago, henkie2 said:

Hi all, just wanna say thanks for this great project :)
Just updated to latest version from dashboard and all working really smooth.

Just got a new RGH with Aurora only. (Stopped on jtags around 2012,  never had an aurora before)
And damn i love this one, looks soo nice ans slick also the trainers and TU's are awesome integrated :D

Got only one question for now;
Disc-swaps, do i still need plugins? or use dashlaunch for this? my games are named as Gamename/DISC1/content etc

Nova(Auroras built in plugin) will handle disc swapping assuming the folder structure is correct.

• Like 1

Aurora doesn't see some of the games added to XBox, for ex.,

• Forza Horizon 2 Presents FF (folder)
    • 4D530AB5 (folder)
      • 00007000 (folder)
        • CE244B3FD...4D.data (folder)
        • CE244B3FD...4D (file)

Is there any way to add it manually?
(manual start of the game thru File Manager works well)

1 hour ago, and7ey said:

Aurora doesn't see some of the games added to XBox, for ex.,

Is there any way to add it manually?
(manual start of the game thru File Manager works well)

Every time you add a new game, you have to scan for it.. it only auto scans if u set it.. and make sure you are not using a specific filter either..

Auto scan is enabled and I tried to manually scan - it doesn't help.

59 minutes ago, and7ey said:

Auto scan is enabled and I tried to manually scan - it doesn't help.

How deep scan path did you set?

Did you try to set new scan path include only game with one you have problem?

Hello i had a problem after i play some game and i press Aurora home it lag in this section and i must restart xbox can someone help me 

15308659129442043568474485743253.jpg

could we maybe get a nibble of whats being worked on right now or maybe something new coming to the table something like a teaser of a teaser been quite on here lately.

i love the last release and in noway saying get back to work or put out a update if this was the last update i be fine with that. i just know its not from your guys talk. 

i cant wait for netiso to come out (actually i can wait ) i just mad ea unraid sever and love to use it for my 360 i already use it for my ps2 ps1 games (opl) now if only some one would make a wii game streaming program then i could get rid of the usb hdd on the wii.

anyway love your guys work playing on donating when i get paid. have you guys thought of patreon. just wandering i be will to pledge some each mouth anything to help.

also when i come on here and read post about when will it come out or just release it now i find that so ignorant, i mean its not yours to dictate. thats so like the uk say usa give me all coke products right now for free its no there call its yours.

i also wanted to ask this i know this is not going open source for many reasons as i can read old post and just just ask and be lazy. but will you guy open it up once all of you deside one day ya we're done. not going to work with it anymore, im moving on the xbox one. i would just hate for it to get lost that way. like with the original xbox i like  User Interface X and the just give up and after a while some one got the beta of uix 2 but was buggy and unfinished and if that had the source there was a guy saying he try to complete it. i just hate for that to repeat itself with this project. but at the end of the day its your call, not mine, or anyone elses. just been wanting to ask this for a while.

ps sorry for mistakes in the writing as im on my phone with some loud kids running around me so plz forgive me

-jen

2 hours ago, Jennifer Nicole Skinner said:

could we maybe get a nibble of whats being worked on right now or maybe something new coming to the table something like a teaser of a teaser been quite on here lately.

i love the last release and in noway saying get back to work or put out a update if this was the last update i be fine with that. i just know its not from your guys talk. 

i cant wait for netiso to come out (actually i can wait ) i just mad ea unraid sever and love to use it for my 360 i already use it for my ps2 ps1 games (opl) now if only some one would make a wii game streaming program then i could get rid of the usb hdd on the wii.

anyway love your guys work playing on donating when i get paid. have you guys thought of patreon. just wandering i be will to pledge some each mouth anything to help.

also when i come on here and read post about when will it come out or just release it now i find that so ignorant, i mean its not yours to dictate. thats so like the uk say usa give me all coke products right now for free its no there call its yours.

i also wanted to ask this i know this is not going open source for many reasons as i can read old post and just just ask and be lazy. but will you guy open it up once all of you deside one day ya we're done. not going to work with it anymore, im moving on the xbox one. i would just hate for it to get lost that way. like with the original xbox i like  User Interface X and the just give up and after a while some one got the beta of uix 2 but was buggy and unfinished and if that had the source there was a guy saying he try to complete it. i just hate for that to repeat itself with this project. but at the end of the day its your call, not mine, or anyone elses. just been wanting to ask this for a while.

ps sorry for mistakes in the writing as im on my phone with some loud kids running around me so plz forgive me

-jen

Well there was a bug fix out out.. lol..

So there is that..

And.. As for the source.. it may not be.. it would be nice to see how they did stuff with aurora.. 

5 hours ago, Jennifer Nicole Skinner said:

-jen

The end result of FSD was not opensourced, because there was a lot of code included by other team members that didnt want their code released. They did release FSD2.2, but because of the same issue, there is a lot missing, and it doesnt compile, as far as I know. If it does, it is missing a bunch of features. Team Phoenix are the members that are left, and a few of the trusted forum members, most of them staff, who test it. Now, if the developers decide to release their code as open source, it probably wont be until they are done with it, because they dont want to deal with the infinant number of forks, and people complaining at them when they dont work. What the policy will be as far as what is included, and what is not I do not know, and will probably be figured out when it is said and done. The other reason that TeamFSD decided not to do another stripped down version of the dashboard for rev 3 755 is that they didnt feel anyone really did anything with the work they had already released. That is what I have gotten from my conversations with the devs.

Now, if you want to help with a project, look into cmnk's port of XBMC to the 360. Unfortunatly, he started with the XBMC4Xbox sources, which are way behind the Kodi sources, but either way, a much easier feat to port, assuming you dont mind rewriting a lot of the ASM used to optimize certain features on an X86 based CPU to ASM that is usable on a PP64 CPU, and then there are the changes in the DirectX API. All of that being said, He has done a very good job, and the latest release I looked at play videos, using Ced2911's FFMPEG port libraries, which are also quite old, and the changes should probably be ported into a much newer version. If you were to help get that project in to the mainstream, I am sure that at the very least, you could talk to Team Phoenix, about maybe helping by adding Nova support to XBMC360, and maybe changing the media tab in the hud to work with XBMC. Obviously, when it is generally a fully working dashboard, that is ready for a public release. This way, we can keep Xbox Unity alive across multiple dashboards. 1 service, multiple choices on front end. 

All that being said I would help, but I am caught up in building my own custom linux distro using Gentoo for my Nintendo Switch. There are tons of kernel changes, video card acceleration changes, etc that I have to port into the gentoo kernel sources, and the Mesa stuff. Then I have to work out the issues that come with porting this stuff to newer versions, which means fixing the compiler errors and stuff. I spent a week updating the Switch Coreboot to the latest git version, because I couldnt get the toolchain to build GCC 6, which is what the version of coreboot wanted. Ported the U-Boot patches to the latest verion of U-Boot, but because of new options in U-Boot, I dont quite understand, I am not sure what memory addresses to point at there. On top of that I am working a 40 hour a week job.

On 9/8/2018 at 9:42 PM, Dr.Gonzo said:

On jtaged & rghed devices of course.

Appreciate the response,
I am new to the modding scene, but i have a good education in electronics and electrical, through college.
I'm not sure where to begin, i've looked at some of the tutorials but they seem to try to explain all methods at once, slightly overwhelming.
Would you happen to be able to link a section here with direct tutorials for jtag? 
I'm familiar with soldering and RGH doesn't seem out of my scope but, it does seem alot more technical and i'll have to order that boot chip.

Any advice is appreciate, ty!

I want go too much off topic here, but the internet is full of noob friendly guides, that explain the complete process in detail. :)