Jump to content
RealModScene
Mattie

Aurora 0.7b, including NOVA, by Phoenix

Recommended Posts

For all of you who said this project was dead, here is your proof. Remember this next time, you decide to say it isnt coming. ;)

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, gavin_darkglider said:

For all of you who said this project was dead, here is your proof. Remember this next time, you decide to say it isnt coming. ;)

Where is the xml file for translation?
 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Fabricio Messias De Godoi said:

Where is the xml file for translation?
 

I added the XML file to the original post for download.    We'll get it added to phoenix.xboxunity.net as well once Mattie is backonline

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, MaesterRowen said:

I added the XML file to the original post for download.    We'll get it added to phoenix.xboxunity.net as well once Mattie is backonline

Thanks, but what about the language pack compiler where is the new version without being open source?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Fabricio Messias De Godoi said:

Thanks, but what about the language pack compiler where is the new version without being open source?

There is no new version, it uses the xml to generate fields in the app.

 

10 minutes ago, MaesterRowen said:

I added the XML file to the original post for download.    We'll get it added to phoenix.xboxunity.net as well once Mattie is backonline

Might want to add a download for the XUI extensions also, so the skin devs can do their thing. ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, LeoRios said:

What is Net ISO in the new plugin?

Net ISO is a new feature that will allow you to stream iso/svod/god files from a server, and when mounted, it is like putting a disc in the drive. There is still a bit of work to be done there, but that is the general idea. Should also be mentioned, that it is much faster than connectX.

  • Thanks 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, gavin_darkglider said:

There is no new version, it uses the xml to generate fields in the app.

 

Might want to add a download for the XUI extensions also, so the skin devs can do their thing. ;)

 

The extensions are already on phoenix.xboxunity.net

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

And how do you access to webUI? i type my xbox ip and does not show anything :(

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thank you very much for all your hard work! Impressive!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Nice work guys, thanks very much. Well done for keeping your cool while a few 'takers' got impatient too.

 

Sent you a donation, thanks for your efforts.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

For some unknown reason I can not get into the pheonix webiste, it redirects me to the realmodscene forum 😕

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, itsandyfs said:

For some unknown reason I can not get into the pheonix webiste, it redirects me to the realmodscene forum 😕

http://phoenix.xboxunity.net/#/news

The SSL Certificate isn't available for this. You will have to skip https for now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×