RealModScene
Mattie

Aurora 0.6b by Phoenix

i have switch to FSD ... i will really like to se an interface like Dash RT skin for FSD or an clasic nxe dash implemented in aurora. I play ocasional on xbox360. and the games that i play is kinect games with kids; i have an xbox one s where i play fifa now fifa 2018 :P. I really apreciate  Phoenix Team and keep the god work. And please develope an skin for aurora like NXE/Dasr RT . Cheers

2 hours ago, sanyi1234 said:

hogylehet feltenni xboxx 360 ra az aurora rendszert?

Angolul kell beszélned ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,It must be your Xbox 360 RGH Then you can install AURORA

On 1/20/2017 at 7:38 PM, guily6669 said:

I installed Aurora 0.6B on my friend X360, but on mine I think I will still keep using FSD...

FSD for me has everything I want out of the box...

On Aurora, I dont even see where's the extract DVD option for example, the file explorer I dont like it in comparison to FSD and the FSD has a very high customization of skins, I love the design that I'm using to everything I ever seen on any console ever made or hacked that I owned... Hell, I'm even liking it more than the best of XBMC from xbox original.

Couldnt see the option to change fan speed, had to use dashlaunch settings, while on mine I set on FSD instead (not a big problem, but I dont even have any need to open Dashlaunch other than to update it and never open it again).

I also dont like the options on the game covers where we change them with D-pad, I almost couldnt see how to delete a game from the cover list...

And maybe for last I love how I have a separation in FSD for emulators, XB arcade, X360 games, Xbox classic games...

Aurora is way better and it's far more stable it's also being updated so hopefully in the near future it will have everything that FSD has, and way more.

FSD is good but it's very laggy sometimes especially when you have lots of games. Plus FSD servers are down. 

I still see many people still use it, but the end, everyone's opinion is different. 

You can't just say Aurora is not good, it's like insulting the team who made it. I'm not a developer, but I know it's not easy to make a dash like Aurora.

• Like 1

hi how can i reduce the game overlay problem in Aurora. my TV is hd ready and not reduce overlay automatically. i set overlay settings for aurora but menu fits on the screen but game is not.

I don't have in FSD overlay problem.

Hey I would really love to know what programming language is this written in, i mean Aurora. I had a guess that it was microsoft's own software XNA but i would like to be sure about it!

Thanks

Jamole

3 hours ago, Frequency said:

Hey I would really love to know what programming language is this written in, i mean Aurora. I had a guess that it was microsoft's own software XNA but i would like to be sure about it!

Thanks

Jamole

I think its mainly coded in C++, could also be XNA. Swizzy has FSD2 source code on his github Here

14 hours ago, ianboy1987 said:

I think its mainly coded in C++, could also be XNA. Swizzy has FSD2 source code on his github Here

Great Thanks!

On 7/29/2019 at 7:19 AM, Frequency said:

Thanks

Jamole

It's written in C++ using the XDK to build it.

• Like 1