RealModScene
Mattie

Aurora 0.6b by Phoenix

3 hours ago, felida said:

1. Everything can be done with the analog.. not the dpad.. haha..

2. Use what you want.. dont come flaming stuff for no reason.

3. DONT come flaming stuff for no reason. Your post really was pointless.. 

4. You dont like aurora? Dont come posting flaming posts. And dont use it.. i bet when fsd no longer does anything(link, ect.), you will be one of the many complaining..

I didnt flame anything... just gave my opinion.

But anyway I dont care for link or anything from X360 already... Lately I have only been playing PC and PS4 sometimes.

If new games would be coming, I would totally use it.

2 hours ago, Swizzy said:

You can change the way the menu's look, you can customize ALOT in the skin, just, people haven't done a whole lot of it...

Extract DVD isn't a button, because... we didn't see the need for a button that just copies the DVD to a new folder... you can easily add it as a utility script tho, it's not rocket science...

Fan Speed settings we've not added for a reason, it's generally used by people that don't know what they're doing, and infact setting the fan speed to a static setting means you're more likely to overheat the console or wear out the fans faster... (both of which are bad) allowing the SMC to control the fans automatically by changing the target temperature settings instead is the proper way to go... (this makes the fan spin faster when needed and slow down when needed)

With 0.5b+ you can separate emulators, XB Arcade, X360, Xbox Classic etc. etc. you just press RB/LB and it'll bring up the Quick Views menu which lets you swap what filters to use really quickly, similar to FSD, except, we've made it far more powerful allowing you to make your own filters aswell not just locked down to those specific ones...

If you don't like the default skin, feel free to make your own, nobody is stopping you, but, my guess is you don't know how, and you're not willing to learn either, instead, you prefer hating what we're doing and flaming to us about our decisions...

That is exactly the problem... FSD, its complete out of the box and I dont have to do anything to it...

And about fans, before I had 3 fans soldered directly to 12V, I care for dropping as much degrees as I can and not to wear out fans, still have the original X360 back fan brand new unused in storage (I'm using a custom fan and added 2 more). I also used Artic MX thermal paste and added memory coolers to every big chip inside...

My only concern is for not having ROD to the M$ badly designed Xbox...

And anyway I didnt turn my Xbox ON for more than a year, so I will not lose time trying to make scripts or making a custom theme. And I think theres more people like me that would love to see a complete dash replacement without having to search for custom scripts...

Same goes for the friend I installed Aurora, he doesnt know anything about RGH, he doesnt know even much about how to put games inside, people like him would never come here searching for things or making custom things.

I my self wouldnt care coming here for custom scripts, but I just won't do it since I dont use my X360 like before when it was king of the hill and new games kept coming :(.

ps: I would just simply prefer having a more complete dash and would totally start using my X360 again if someone would make a custom XBMC native for it as a full dash replacement. Aurora is more like a XEX menu with more features :(. Maybe when more things get added, I would use it to replace the good old FSD.

4 hours ago, guily6669 said:

ps: I would just simply prefer having a more complete dash and would totally start using my X360 again if someone would make a custom XBMC native for it as a full dash replacement. Aurora is more like a XEX menu with more features :(. Maybe when more things get added, I would use it to replace the good old FSD.

You're soooo wrong on that, XEXMenu is nothing more then a launcher + Filemanager with a FTP server...

FSD and Aurora are pretty much on the same level these days, infact, Aurora is far superior to FSD at this point in time as it has more features then FSD ever had, sure, not everything FSD had is implemented (yet) and some of those features won't come either (from us anyways, perhaps with utility scripts by others)

1 minute ago, Swizzy said:

You're soooo wrong on that, XEXMenu is nothing more then a launcher + Filemanager with a FTP server...

FSD and Aurora are pretty much on the same level these days, infact, Aurora is far superior to FSD at this point in time as it has more features then FSD ever had, sure, not everything FSD had is implemented (yet) and some of those features won't come either (from us anyways, perhaps with utility scripts by others)

I saw some new stuff that I liked, like showing saves and DLC and a few other things, but for that I already had an app ready on FSD homebrew section where it would make me manage everything and would go back into FSD very fast...

Anyway I still have to say I enjoyed quite a lot more your work on the FSD and I just wished you only improved and fixed things on that dash, I just love it, some times even more than XBMC just because of the design I'm using. In fact I would want your FSD style menu on everything, PS4, PC steam, gosh I would use that design everywhere :), that's how much I love FSD even with its bugs and problems...

I promised to make a donation to the release of 0.6b and I kept the promise, thanks to these guys our console and still alive but we can not expect too much. I would be happy to make other donations to see other versions of Aurora or maybe even NOVA - The Future of LiNK, are happy that there are some testers to speed future releases, good news for all the fans who support you thank you ....:jig:

• Like 1

Is it just me or when I try to download this I just get redirected to this page with no download. what can I do? In fact like every link (not to seem mean) doesn't work it just redirects.

6 hours ago, Next Gen said:

Is it just me or when I try to download this I just get redirected to this page with no download. what can I do? In fact like every link (not to seem mean) doesn't work it just redirects.

It's being fixed, caused by a recent server issue...

18 hours ago, Swizzy said:

It's being fixed, caused by a recent server issue...

how long will it take for the fix? had been trying to download it since yesterday. Anyway thanks for the great job..

12 hours ago, sebastjan_b said:

hello

i cant find download link. Can anyone help me please

attached it to this topic

12 minutes ago, Bashdar Halabjay said:

Mattie is server issue fixed?

What Server talk about System Link or Link Download ? 

1 minute ago, Bashdar Halabjay said:

Bro ITalk about system link.

It is under maintenance but you can play entering the room in XBOXUNITY 

2 minutes ago, salah.rgh2 said:

It is under maintenance but you can play entering the room in XBOXUNITY 

When the maintenance end and they fix It?

2 minutes ago, Bashdar Halabjay said:

When the maintenance end and they fix It?

yes The team works to improve service..

• Like 1