RealModScene
MaesterRowen

Update Information - Aurora 0.6b

Place settings in a way for the User can turn on or off the sounds. We all want the best for aurora 6b.

What sounds are you talking about? the default skin don't have sounds...

What sounds are you talking about? the default skin don't have sounds...

he suggest to add menu sounds in next aurora builds as option.

It would be great add sounds in the menu with an option to turn off, and a nice Boot Animated aurora :thumbsu:

We're not likely to add sounds, or a boot animation either for that matter

Looked at all the settings and cannot find the option to enable this? I've currently got my passcode set and family timer within the Xbox settings to limit the amount of time the kids play on it but cannot see any option on my Xbox or on Aurora to stop the layouts/settings in Aurora being changed?

By the way, only moved from FSD3 a week or so ago and loving this, keep up the great work it is much appreciated :thumbup:

Looked at all the settings and cannot find the option to enable this? I've currently got my passcode set and family timer within the Xbox settings to limit the amount of time the kids play on it but cannot see any option on my Xbox or on Aurora to stop the layouts/settings in Aurora being changed?

By the way, only moved from FSD3 a week or so ago and loving this, keep up the great work it is much appreciated :thumbup:

That's because we haven't released 0.6b yet, which is where this feature is going to be avaialble

WHEN IS IT COMING OUT!!!????? CAN'T WAIT!!!! The features are SHMACKIN'!!!!!

WHEN WE ARE READY TO RELEASE IT, AND CAPS ON THE INTERNET MEANS YOU'RE YELLING, OFTEN BECAUSE YOU ARE VERY ANGRY... PLEASE REFRAIN FROM USING ALL CAPS IN YOUR MESSAGES YA?!

Updated to v.05 last night from FSD and was the best thing I ever did. Apart from xbla covers not downloading? Looking forward to this next release many thanks. .

Ok thanks for letting me know. Looking forward to it

Why aren't your XBLA covers downloading? Mine have all downloaded fine and also all the TU's are working now unlike FSD3

Ok thanks for letting me know. Looking forward to it

Why aren't your XBLA covers downloading? Mine have all downloaded fine and also all the TU's are working now unlike FSD3

It's likely a temporary connection issue, if it managed to download the information but not the cover itself, that would make it not able to continue from where it left off by telling it to download missing assets, this is something we'll have to look into fixing, but it's not an easy thing to test for...

I removed the xbla scan path and re made another and it all worked.

There should be some kind of status bar showing a % of completion of downloaded covers.

There was one 1 xbla game starting with "0" that a cover didn't show all the other 670 xbla covers are working now

I'm a new user to this and so I'm happy to see progress and development continuing

Do I just replace over 5b?

Thanks

Kosti

I'm a new user to this and so I'm happy to see progress and development continuing

Thanks

Kosti

You'll be able to update from within 0.5b once it's released

Thanks

Kosti

You can keep as many different versions of it in your internal. Just boot up dashlaunch and setup your boot path to the most current version

You can keep as many different versions of it in your internal. Just boot up dashlaunch and setup your boot path to the most current version

Or, you just run the updater and let it overwrite the replaced files and move things around as things have moved...

If I delete a xbla game from an ext hdd that already has been scanned with aurora. So I need to remove the entry from auroura as well somehow?

One other thing. Will or can our avatars be shown within auroura like it was shown with FSD?

Can we sort our games with "last added" in auroura like with fsd?

Thanks in advance :)

Scripts will allow you to scan your game library for removed games (games which can't be found where they were once scanned into) and removed from the library...

We probably won't have the avatars in 0.6b, but it's on the todo list... sorta... we've discussed it a couple of times...

Should be doable right now, check out the scripting section of the forum to learn more about sorts (that's the type of script you're looking for)

Scripts will allow you to scan your game library for removed games (games which can't be found where they were once scanned into) and removed from the library...

We probably won't have the avatars in 0.6b, but it's on the todo list... sorta... we've discussed it a couple of times...

Should be doable right now, check out the scripting section of the forum to learn more about sorts (that's the type of script you're looking for)

Thanks Swizzy.

ALSO After pressing XBOX Home button on the controller, is there a way to make it say Aurora and Not Freestyle Dash on the pop up screen?

Hey Team

I assume the the content selection will change as when I add stuff in I just choose either application or emulators. Will we see various labels or custom ootions

Apology if this has already been asked

Thanks again

Kosti

Thanks Swizzy.

ALSO After pressing XBOX Home button on the controller, is there a way to make it say Aurora and Not Freestyle Dash on the pop up screen?

Yes, using a skin for the FSD plugin ;) check the skins section, i think you'll find some there... (Aurora skins)

Hey Team

I assume the the content selection will change as when I add stuff in I just choose either application or emulators. Will we see various labels or custom ootions

Apology if this has already been asked

Thanks again

Kosti

What do you mean exactly? those options are pre-determined "scriptdata" which scripts can then use to identify specific things such as Emulators, Applications etc. you can define your own scriptdata aswell, but then you have to write your own script to actually use that data...

That's great about being able to change the text and icon. Excellent. ..

Will this be implemented on any future update of auroura so it doesn't have to be done manually?