RealModScene
Mattie

Aurora 0.5b by Phoenix

Yes you do, as aurora uses your profile also. I dont know if it save info to it, but I do know it checks which one is loaded, and reads different settings from the DB, as far as quick launch, and theme settings go. It isnt worth the risk.

got it, dummy profile it is. Thanks for the info!

got it, dummy profile it is. Thanks for the info!

OR.. just not use one, until the game is loaded.. and there you go.. that will stop the unnecessary need for you to sign-in/sign-out/sign-in

only xexmenu requires a profile to use ;-) 

OR.. just not use one, until the game is loaded.. and there you go.. that will stop the unnecessary need for you to sign-in/sign-out/sign-in

only xexmenu requires a profile to use ;-)

Actually, you can use XEXMenu without a profile also ;) just hit B and it'll still run :D

• Like 1

Actually, you can use XEXMenu without a profile also ;) just hit B and it'll still run :D

ahh well.. i just signed in with a dummy profile.. lolz.. but yeah pressing B works.. just tested..

now it's pretty fine but missed an important filter category:

PATH

like FSD i've created some directory on hd to refine showing list of game like COOP for co-operative games i then assigned this path on a tab of FSD to fast access on CoOp games.

also missed from FSD:

i assigned a tab for a special PATH: external USB.

example: if i have some external hd's with games in the tab of FSD they show only the games of the hd currently attached and NOT the others.

now it's pretty fine but missed an important filter category:

PATH

like FSD i've created some directory on hd to refine showing list of game like COOP for co-operative games i then assigned this path on a tab of FSD to fast access on CoOp games.

also missed from FSD:

i assigned a tab for a special PATH: external USB.

example: if i have some external hd's with games in the tab of FSD they show only the games of the hd currently attached and NOT the others.

You can easily create your own filters, the path IS available to you in the filtering... nobody made filtering scripts for your specific setup because... nobody else is you ;)

i said it in version 1 and i will say it again now ...the filter are bullshit ..use tab´s...okay now start crying

i said it in version 1 and i will say it again now ...the filter are bullshit ..use tab´s...okay now start crying

You're just one of the ppl that don't understand the filters, you don't understand the potential... the control you ultimately get with them...

Tabs? that's like a limited ammount of control... you can't add much of 'em, with the latest version you can use Quick Views, which are essentially like your precious tabs, except you set them up with ALOT more control and you don't have a limited ammount of them...

• Like 2

When will be released the new version of Aurora? :thumbup:

The new version of Aurora will be released when it is ready to be released =)

I'm with two problems at the dawn.

1. He does not find the update manually placed 17 in CoD Advanced Warfare, only appears only if I direct download dawn.

2. Any update that enabled it disables automatically, I started the game and is always 0. already rebooked you on the scan, already cleaned the cache, have tried to enable the update again and no work, and were so for all games. He was not like this before, I think this problem gave yesterday or today.

1. Did you tell it to scan for TU's?

2. Did you check that the TU didn't get corrupted during the transfer? try enabling the TU, then start the game, exit to NXE and check in the Memory menu, if all is OK it should be listed there without a ! marker

I believe "FSD 4" is in development. Always nice to have options.

It's definitely not in development from anyone from TeamFSD which has been disbanded a long time ago

I believe "FSD 4" is in development. Always nice to have options.

As you can tell fsd was developed by members of this site.Not the best place to start a rumor..lol....The only update fsd had recently was an unofficial one & was to fix cover & tu downloading & a few other minor things.FSD is dead there's no coming back ever as it would require a rewrite of the code (including getting nova to work when it arrives,etc,etc) to get it stable enough to handle large collections,which would be a waste of time as we now have aurora,which is by far a better app

• Like 3