RealModScene
Mattie

Aurora 0.5b by Phoenix

I dont actually have it anymore as I overwrote it with a file with a cover in it. It was just a empty .asset file, from the retroarch cores, but it basically said it couldnt open the file. Not a big deal as every one I have tried worked, if there was data in it. :) Just thought the message was wierd, considering it is a file type it should be able to open. :) Just a thought, if someone opens an empty asset, instead of throwing up a message box about how it cant open the file, just have it fill in the "Box" where said asset would show up with a message about how the asset file is empty. :)

It was probably a message generated from it being locked by something, i don't actually check the exception type, i just show it's "message" property in the message, maybe i should add so it logs the error...

I dont actually have it anymore as I overwrote it with a file with a cover in it. It was just a empty .asset file, from the retroarch cores, but it basically said it couldnt open the file. Not a big deal as every one I have tried worked, if there was data in it. :) Just thought the message was wierd, considering it is a file type it should be able to open. :) Just a thought, if someone opens an empty asset, instead of throwing up a message box about how it cant open the file, just have it fill in the "Box" where said asset would show up with a message about how the asset file is empty. :)

I did get that too.. But figured as it is trying to read from it, and nothing there.. Hence why it kicked the issue.. Simple enough tho, as saving the asset works.. The only thing I'd ask from it is, save all at once instead of individually.. Would make it easier for custom stuff to save all assets at once..

I did get that too.. But figured as it is trying to read from it, and nothing there.. Hence why it kicked the issue.. Simple enough tho, as saving the asset works.. The only thing I'd ask from it is, save all at once instead of individually.. Would make it easier for custom stuff to save all assets at once..

I'll think of a good way to implement that during the day and fix it :) i've released it now tho as it is right now, any further updates will be towards 1.1+

• Like 2

I'll think of a good way to implement that during the day and fix it :) i've released it now tho as it is right now, any further updates will be towards 1.1+

take your time man.. was just a suggestion i didnt think of before lol

i didnt know where to write this.

why arent xbox unity games sorted like on this page where u have link real time top 5?

people go to xbox unity to check who and in which room is playing black ops 2 (and maybe 4 other games) and u have to search for it every single time.

it would be much more convenient if it would be sorted descending by the field active link players.

just a suggestion :)

why arent xbox unity games sorted like on this page where u have link real time top 5?

people go to xbox unity to check who and in which room is playing black ops 2 (and maybe 4 other games) and u have to search for it every single time.

it would be much more convenient if it would be sorted descending by the field active link players.

that is a horrible suggestion.. as the public rooms show you how many ppl are in them?? without visiting here?? waste of time and efforts spent on other things, but alas it is jmo

• Like 1

Unity already have that as an option, you just have to check things out on the site...

Aurora will NOT have such a sorting available as we cannot have Aurora constantly checking what title is the most popular at time x, it creates alot of server load which is totally useless as you can just as easily go on the web and check there... with your computer...

• Like 1

We have 50 options, 16 controller buttons and a time lapse of 1-120 seconds. Seriously i wasted too much time for this. The fun is gone. It looks like only one person found it which is unbelievable because it is impossible.

You shouldnt have told us that there is even a easter egg.

• Like 1

We have 50 options, 16 controller buttons and a time lapse of 1-120 seconds. Seriously i wasted too much time for this. The fun is gone. It looks like only one person found it which is unbelievable because it is impossible.

You're just impatient!

Stay on the control, holding the button for a while, and as MaesterRowen said, make sure you have a unity connection setup...

Yes im impatiant. And im not a lucker. You may tell me how long to press at least. Then i only will have 500 posibilities left instead of 100.000 ;)

Great Work! Will Aurora ever be able to connect to Content Manager? I really like the way I am able to see all of my DLC on both my PC and XBOX 360 and transfer between the two. Just asking because at this point it is the only reason I launch FSD. Aurora is getting better and better. Thank you all for the hard work!

It is really easy to find. lol. I had an idea, before I figured it out. lol. It was funny, because the person who found it asked me, and I told them where it wasnt. lol. they found it 2 minutes later. then told me. lol. I would have found it sooner, but I have a very strict schedule where I live as far as playing video games. 1 tv, and 4 people. no one wants to watch me find it, and I have better things to do, like help test the asset editor, and work on the cheat manager. :thumbup:

I will say this, it is awesome. It takes me back a few years. lol. hint hint. :) not on how to find it, but what it is.

Yes im impatiant. And im not a lucker. You may tell me how long to press at least. Then i only will have 500 posibilities left instead of 100.000 ;)

20 - 30 sec should do it. I didnt actually count, and it isnt one of the buttons you would think it would be. lol.

Great Work! Will Aurora ever be able to connect to Content Manager? I really like the way I am able to see all of my DLC on both my PC and XBOX 360 and transfer between the two. Just asking because at this point it is the only reason I launch FSD. Aurora is getting better and better. Thank you all for the hard work!

When the SMB server is is finished, which could be never for all you know, it is being worked on/rewritten, but it is a lot of work, and the people writing this stuff have jobs and stuff.

Unity already have that as an option, you just have to check things out on the site...

Aurora will NOT have such a sorting available as we cannot have Aurora constantly checking what title is the most popular at time x, it creates alot of server load which is totally useless as you can just as easily go on the web and check there... with your computer...

i guess u guys didnt understand what i meant.

what is the default sort when i go on www.xboxunity.com?

i think that 95% o people that go there want to check who is playing and in which room.

so lets say that 100 people go to unity atleast 1x a day and they have to sort first (which is using the servers resources) and then they check who is playing.

but if the default sort wuld be:

static part: 10 games that link players play (this would be hand picked once because they dont change. cod games + few more)

and after those 10 games the list would continoue as it is now

if this would be done than those 100 or so players that apply sort few times a day would not sort anymore, since their game woud be at the top anyway

and this was just an idea and it takes you only few second to sort anyway so just ignore me :ninja:

• Like 1

i guess u guys didnt understand what i meant.

what is the default sort when i go on www.xboxunity.com?

i think that 95% o people that go there want to check who is playing and in which room.

so lets say that 100 people go to unity atleast 1x a day and they have to sort first (which is using the servers resources) and then they check who is playing.

but if the default sort wuld be:

static part: 10 games that link players play (this would be hand picked once because they dont change. cod games + few more)

and after those 10 games the list would continoue as it is now

if this would be done than those 100 or so players that apply sort few times a day would not sort anymore, since their game woud be at the top anyway

and this was just an idea and it takes you only few second to sort anyway so just ignore me :ninja:

i like your ideal

• Like 1

Use whatever dash & refresh by pressing button Y on the specific game or use web browser to either push to aurora or install manually to fsd

Hi I had a question, I use a dummy profile to login to FSD then launch the game and then log that profile out and log mine back in cause from time to time I sync my cheevos to xbox live using a retail unit. Do I need to do the same with aurora as I had read an article somewhere that launching a game using FSD edited the hex of your profile. not sure if aurorora does the same?

Thanks!

Hi I had a question, I use a dummy profile to login to FSD then launch the game and then log that profile out and log mine back in cause from time to time I sync my cheevos to xbox live using a retail unit. Do I need to do the same with aurora as I had read an article somewhere that launching a game using FSD edited the hex of your profile. not sure if aurorora does the same?

Thanks!

Yes you do, as aurora uses your profile also. I dont know if it save info to it, but I do know it checks which one is loaded, and reads different settings from the DB, as far as quick launch, and theme settings go. It isnt worth the risk.

• Like 3

Where is the function of extracting DVD?

You have to manually copy the DVD contents to your games location (or wherever you want to put it) in Aurora. Use file manager to select the disc and hit copy, then select the location you want to put it and hit paste. Done :)

• Like 3