RealModScene
JQE

F3 - Freestyle 3

Hey Guys back again to say wonderful job I can't say enough about F3 ,,It's great!!

I did notice one little thing dealing with the skin, in the new coverflow lists, the reflection is cut off on the lower part of the screen

I wasn't sure if this was intentional or not, I figured i wasn't because it doesn't line up with the status bar when open,I did noticed that when lowered it also moved the angle of the covers themselves (this doesn't seem to alter side to side coverflow look, and is less noticeable there because only the box in focus has it's reflection cut off at the top)

Posted ImagePosted Image

Thanks again to everyone involved ,great release!!

Just putting this here again, as no one cared to reply to it earlier. Any fix for this?

• Sad 1

Hi will this install on dash 15574

Any info much appreciated

Yes i just did it last night

All installed on dash 15574 with Dashlaunch V3.02 too, smooth as snakeshit !

Hi just wanted to ask what is deleted when you install this i know it says database but does that mean your saves & games will be lost

or just setup details

I think its is just your database IE game paths, FSD2.2 settings like all your passwords and location data

My game saves are intace as they are in a different part of the HDD

Slim

Hi will this install on dash 15574

Any info much appreciated

yes i am on kernel 15574 and all good.

something wrong again with multidiscplugin.not loaded up when check system settings.fsd2.2 seemed to do it automatically but fsd3 needs the path in launch.ini. i got it working yesterday but upon turning jtag on today it not loaded up?

awesome..........finally able to browse covers smoothly.

Like others though, I hate the current Kinect integration.........a million times more that you can't seem to turn it off.......I'd be sat on couch relaxing, whilst its downloading a whole batch of updates, not even moving......when suddenly the icons start moving left to right, up and down and so on, and in some cases pressing buttons....

Please please please give the option to disable Kinect control on it.

As for multidiscplugin, Flaminek......I thought that as of a couple of FSD versions ago, external plugins weren't needed at all any more? So long as game is extracted and in gamenamedisc1 and gamenamedisc2 format?

Yet to try a multidisk game myself however, but I certainly never had to touch any plugins on the older FSD

i agree on fsd2.2 multidiscplugin just worked (there was a multidiscplugin.xex file in plugin folder though in fsd2.2). with fsd3 however when you go to fsd3 settings it says if plugin loaded up or not and you can set the path to the plugin in dashlaunch settings. this alters the launch.ini to include a path under [plugins] to the file in plugins folder. i test it out by launching disc 2 of dead space 2 and start a new game and it should boot game and no change disc messages. yes i done all the

Hdd1:xbox 360deadspace 2disc1

Hdd1:xbox 360deadspace 2disc2

stuff.

like i say it worked the otherday but today it don't.i even checked the dashlaunch settings in dashlaunch and it's retained the path to plugins so must be a glitch.

Later this evening I'll have to try a 2 discer game and see what happens. Will post what happens for me (fresh FSD3 install - 14719, DL 3.01 beta...no other changes made other than the new fsd install)

So, how to autoboot FSD3 from IntMU path? Does anybody knows? I have XBOX 360 logo freeze at boot then i change path to IntMU:FSDdefault.xex

i know it's weird but someone from FD3 developers can tell me: why my game Soul Calibur 4 always get the cover "Soul Calibur Nude mod" when i refresh artwork :blink:

I have taken care of that

something wrong again with multidiscplugin.not loaded up when check system settings.fsd2.2 seemed to do it automatically but fsd3 needs the path in launch.ini. i got it working yesterday but upon turning jtag on today it not loaded up?

make sure you are not loading FSD 2.2 before loading F3, load F3 directly and it should load the plugin just fine.

Jpizzle, can you guys please fix the MediaTitle ID on game browser list. I'm using old "FSDFlow - Game Boxart Visual" and the info of the games are all invisible, and doesn't show TitleMedia ID of the games...

respects

So, how to autoboot FSD3 from IntMU path? Does anybody knows? I have XBOX 360 logo freeze at boot then i change path to IntMU:FSDdefault.xex

i think you can use xex menu or even fsd2.2 if you still have it and then go to file manager and copy FreeStyle folder to your ; internal slim 4G mu IntMu:

then change your launch.ini to-

IntMu:FreeStyledefault.xex

it's freezing because it can't find your launch.ini

not 100% but think dashlaunch on the fsd3 cd installer plays a part too.

Later this evening I'll have to try a 2 discer game and see what happens. Will post what happens for me (fresh FSD3 install - 14719, DL 3.01 beta...no other changes made other than the new fsd install)

got my multidiscplugin to work in the end.had a noob moment.this launch.ini got me going-

Default = Hdd:FreeStyledefault.xex

[Paths]

BUT_A =

BUT_B =

BUT_X =

BUT_Y =

Start =

Back =

LBump =

RThumb =

LThumb =

Guide =

Power =

configapp =

dumpfile =

[Plugins]

plugin1 = Hdd:FreeStylePluginsFreeStylePlugin.xex

plugin2 =

plugin3 =

plugin4 =

plugin5 =

[Externals]

ftpserv = false

ftpport = 21

calaunch = false

[settings]

nxemini = true

pingpatch = true

contpatch = true

fatalfreeze = false

fatalreboot = true

safereboot = true

regionspoof = true

region = 0x7fff

dvdexitdash = false

xblaexitdash = false

nosysexit = false

nohud = false

noupdater = true

debugout = false

exchandler = true

bootdelay = 30

liveblock = true

livestrong = false

remotenxe = true

hddalive = false

hddtimer = 210

signnotice = false

autoshut = false

autooff = false

xhttp = true

tempbcast = false

temptime = 10

tempport = 7030

sockpatch = false

passlaunch = false

fakelive = false

nonetstore = true

shuttemps = false

devprof = false

devlink = false

autoswap = false

i think you can use xex menu or even fsd2.2 if you still have it and then go to file manager and copy FreeStyle folder to your ; internal slim 4G mu IntMu:

then change your launch.ini to-

IntMu:FreeStyledefault.xex

it's freezing because it can't find your launch.ini

not 100% but think dashlaunch on the fsd3 cd installer plays a part too.

I delete my FSD 2.2 from IntMU and copy already FSD 3 in such path: IntMU:FSD3, so then i copy DashLaunch 3.02 on my flashdisk and launch xbox with flashdisk and i automatically go to DashLaunch interface on a startup, i correct default path there as IntMU:FSD3default.xex so it right path and save such launch.ini at my IntMU. But when I restart my console again it freeze again and when I use DashLaunch again it says - default: none path O_o But I save it already О_о I'm not first, who meet this kind of problem.

No you don't need the path in launch.ini. Launch.ini is Dashlaunch's ini file not F3s. Start directly into F3 and the multidisc works.

• Like 1

I delete my FSD 2.2 from IntMU and copy already FSD 3 in such path: IntMU:FSD3, so then i copy DashLaunch 3.02 on my flashdisk and launch xbox with flashdisk and i automatically go to DashLaunch interface on a startup, i correct default path there as IntMU:FSD3default.xex so it right path and save such launch.ini at my IntMU. But when I restart my console again it freeze again and when I use DashLaunch again it says - default: none path O_o But I save it already О_о I'm not first, who meet this kind of problem.

be carefull you don't have 2 x Default = IntMU:FSD3default.xex paths as this will stop it booting.this is a mistake i made.copy/paste my launch.ini above and alter the 2 lines to IntMU:

No you don't need the path in launch.ini. Launch.ini is Dashlaunch's ini file not F3s. Start directly into F3 and the multidisc works.

thanks mate.but you do need this path with fsd3 as it won't say the plugin is loaded in settings else.fixed this now.the problem was dashlaunch created a launch.ini with the line

plugin1 = Hdd:PluginsFreeStylePlugin.xex

and i didn't spot this so altering it to-

and all good now.i go to fsd3 settings and it say plugin loaded.

thanks mate.but you do need this path with fsd3 as it won't say the plugin is loaded in settings else.fixed this now.the problem was dashlaunch created a launch.ini with the line

plugin1 = Hdd:PluginsFreeStylePlugin.xex

and i didn't spot this so altering it to-

and all good now.i go to fsd3 settings and it say plugin loaded.

Delete all that in launch.ini and launch into F3 by default and you will see that it loads fine if you haven't touched anything. If not, do a cold boot ie power off completely one time.

I've updated from FSD 2.2 to F3 yesterday and i think it's great .Personally i would like a more dark skin but i recon skins will be available later .Is it nessesary to update Dashlaunch? Or is it all good when F3 boots up like a charm?

Delete all that in launch.ini and launch into F3 by default and you will see that it loads fine if you haven't touched anything. If not, do a cold boot ie power off completely one time.

mine boots straight to fsd3:)

without that line it won't load up multidiscplugin for me.yours works without that line in launch.ini (i.e it says plugin loaded in fsd system settings?).

gotta get connectx (also in fsd system settings.to say its loaded up) to work yet there is no file for that but suppose it will come later with rxe.

mine boots straight to fsd3:)

without that line it won't load up multidiscplugin for me.yours works without that line in launch.ini (i.e it says plugin loaded in fsd system settings?).

gotta get connectx (also in fsd system settings.to say its loaded up) to work yet there is no file for that but suppose it will come later with rxe.

Yes mine works and it also says so in the system settings. And regarding connectx I took the 2.2 connectx and put it in the plugins folder in F3 and that one autoloaded and worked like a charm as well.