RealModScene
JQE

F3 - Freestyle 3

Hi all! sorry for the trouble, I am very new to RGH Just a week ago I'm dating, and I learned a jeux Pass a GOD, and lower your, and unlock DLC, someone could make me change UN summary As my FSD?. That scared me what to delete the old hay or not quite understand it. Someone could explain. say what UN USB load content? And then what I do in the para xbox no problems and that nothing happens to jeux xbox or bad or anything. I love how it looks. thank you very much

it is auto downloading custom covers because they are 3d and coverflow will automatically use any 3d covers available. If you don't like it feel free to create some 3d covers yourself and upload them to jqe360.com :)

yeah got that, realized it wasnt a bug but that it does not have other sources than that...

- Blue Dragon disc swap, dont work as GOD

- FSD Freezing when try to connecting on xlink, how to disable xlink from FSD ?

But thanks of your hard work guys

I am getting random freezes as well . And in file manager i only get 3 folders listed , game / hdd1 /usb0 . How can i make it list all folders ?

Love this Dash.

Had to wait like 1 or 2 mins for FSD2.2 to finish the database scan before I could access my games library.FSD3 can click straight to it,no hold ups.

My only issue is the multidiscplugin doesn't seem to work on fsd3 but does on fsd2.2. I checked in settings and it says plugin not loaded even though there is a multidiscplugin file in the plugin folder so it should work.

I installed fsd3 with the cd installer and that all went great (I unticked remove old fsd and dashlaunch install). I currently boot to fsd2.2 and all the database is fine and when I can get the multidiscplugin to work on fsd3 I'll change my launch.ini to boot straight to fsd3. A the moment I am booting fsd3 from file manager in fsd2.2. So It's nice to be able to run 3 dashboards smoothly with all databases running ok too (FSD2.2,FSD3 and NXE).

My only suggestion would be can you make the box art bigger so the back of a game we can read what it says,or a zoom function.

Good job guys.Where can I donate?

I am getting random freezes as well . And in file manager i only get 3 folders listed , game / hdd1 /usb0 . How can i make it list all folders ?

enable advanced filemanager and ftp in your settings

My only issue is the multidiscplugin doesn't seem to work on fsd3 but does on fsd2.2. I checked in settings and it says plugin not loaded even though there is a multidiscplugin file in the plugin folder so it should work.

Are you starting directly into F3? Mine didn't work either until i put F3 as default in launch.ini and loaded it directly.

First of All, Superb Works For TeamFSD

After Try It, I Have Some Problem When I Scan My XBLA Games

It Always Crash When Reach Arround 120 Games, Try To Reboot But Still Have The Same Problem (I'm Having About 500 XBLA)

Maybe It's a Bug?

Anyway Great Works Guys, Thank You So Much For This Effort :D

I have a question: What is FD3's analog of fsd2data folder? I don't have any game icons so i want to put them in manually. And where it stores cover settings? Previously it was in FDDataGameData I think

Are you starting directly into F3? Mine didn't work either until i put F3 as default in launch.ini and loaded it directly.

no i boot to fsd2.2v1072 then boot fsd3 via file manager until i can get my multidiscplugin to work on fsd3.

First of All, Superb Works For TeamFSD

After Try It, I Have Some Problem When I Scan My XBLA Games

It Always Crash When Reach Arround 120 Games, Try To Reboot But Still Have The Same Problem (I'm Having About 500 XBLA)

Maybe It's a Bug?

Anyway Great Works Guys, Thank You So Much For This Effort :D

i got over 500 xbla too and all is fine for me.try clearing database/cache and rescan from scratch.

Hello all i have a major problem with a theme.

I have a theme called MetroStyle By Idefix V4_0_1 and when i rebooted im greeted with a nice black srceen nothing else.Can you please help?

as been mentioned earlier in these posts this is a new dash so only has the default dash that came with it for now.

can someone please post instructions on how to install. i m using freestyle 2.2 right now but when i try the installer it is not working

need more info.are you ticking dashlaunch and delete old fsd boxes?maybe you can list your launch.ini

Hello all i have a major problem with a theme.

I have a theme called MetroStyle By Idefix V4_0_1 and when i rebooted im greeted with a nice black srceen nothing else.Can you please help?

GUYS! FSD 2.2 themes will NOT work correctly on F3. This is not a bug, the skin was not made for this version.

I have a question: What is FD3's analog of fsd2data folder? I don't have any game icons so i want to put them in manually. And where it stores cover settings? Previously it was in FDDataGameData I think

use the HTTP to add art manually, F3 has a new method of storing assets and it is not compatible with FSD 2.2 data folder. everything is stores in one large file per game.

i got over 500 xbla too and all is fine for me.try clearing database/cache and rescan from scratch.

Actually First Attempt Is Scanning From Scratch, No XBLA Before, And The Scanning Process Crash

But I Will Try Again To Clear Cache Like U Said Before, Hopefully It Works This Time :D

Thanks For The Reply Bro, I Will Confirm Again After I Try Again :)