RealModScene
JQE

F3 - Freestyle 3

After editing tabs and saving am finding they still return to F3

Posted ImagePosted Image

After editing the tabs make sure you hit the 'Start' button to save changes or it will revert to the default.

Having probs with using other skins as well

as drgci said.. this is a new dash and new skin old skins may work in some instances but will lose a lot of new features such as kinect. You will need to wait for skinners to update there skins or wait for new ones... i have a couple ill be working on. but these take time so be patient :)

ofcourse you have problem with skins,you must wait update from the skins creators

It was a pointer not a gripe and silly me thinking it was gonna be bitchless here ah well guess they do get around

find a bug, when scan a path for xbla it can't go further than 164 items and crashed, check it triple!!

I had this exact same thing happen,,but I rebooted, it resumed and finished fine and didn't occur in any other section.

Great Release guys, it's beautiful :)

(installed and working perfectly on a Xenon RGLoader 3.05 launching from start button shortcut w/ 2tb internalHDD and 2tb externalUSB storage)

thanks for the update guys!

got a problem with the xbox completely freezing when I login to Xlink Kai though .. possibly a 3.0b bug because it works on 2.2.

also .. can we edit the splash screen somehow ? .. from a quick look I couldn't find the image.

Yes, CoverFlow is cool and fast, but i use cover list, I'm too used to it and I like its simplicity, but both are great! please use both in future RXE! ;)

thanks for the update guys!

got a problem with the xbox completely freezing when I login to Xlink Kai though .. possibly a 3.0b bug because it works on 2.2.

also .. can we edit the splash screen somehow ? .. from a quick look I couldn't find the image.

I have the same problem freezing when I login to xlink, so can play on kai to the pc engine ???

Gud am/pm to all

Dash Launch 2.29(211) Installer

"Incorrect Kernel Version :14719"

This release only for.....................

this is not compatible with my system?

I have

dash 2.2rev725

kernel 2.0.14719.0

thanks really would like to grab that f3

Wow!!! Thank you FSD Team so much for your efforts and kick ass work!!!! I will give a fresh install of this on my console!! I will definitely post any bugs I might find.

Thank you!!

wantin2mod

• Like 3

Hey guys looks great

Will this install as an update direct from my FSD 2.0

my Jtag is online and i normally update via this as its easy !

Hope so as its been a while since i did it the 'other' way

Slim

My bug list so far:

-Trying to load another skin and rebooting freezes on a black screen and you have no choice to reinstall everything.

-Can't have 1 directory for different things eg:

USB0:/Games/ - For Xbox 360 games

USB0:/Games/ - For Xbox originals

Also, anyway to change the start screen? No offence but its ugly as fuck.

My bug list so far:

-Trying to load another skin and rebooting freezes on a black screen and you have no choice to reinstall everything.

-Can't have 1 directory for different things eg:

USB0:/Games/ - For Xbox 360 games

USB0:/Games/ - For Xbox originals

Also, anyway to change the start screen? No offence but its ugly as fuck.

Your first error is caused by the fact that no compatible skins are out for it yet. your changing to incompatible skins.

The second error isnt right either, when you set the path to usb0:Games set scan type to automatic and it will pick up all launchable content in that folder.

Your first error is caused by the fact that no compatible skins are out for it yet. your changing to incompatible skins.

The second error isnt right either, when you set the path to usb0:Games set scan type to automatic and it will pick up all launchable content in that folder.

The auto scan feature is kind of annoying, it picks up everything in my usb dlc and all.

Also, still waiting for RxE ):

If only there was a way to turn off the auto scan. Like a settings option. But also have a manual scan button just in-case you wanted to scan. Oh well...Probably better to go back to xexmenu then. Much better dash.

Damn i was skinning an italian version :p , i'm trying to porting all the possible xur items from version 2.2 but i've to do many work from the beginning...

..few little bugs i've noted

1 - i don't know if it's a bug but the view of Media ID in version 2 was very usefull for people that cannot connect xbox to internet to download tus, now shows only TitleID, is possible to add??

2 - there's a little error with the half star of ratings, not shows at all

3 - a suggestion to add the Toggle Sub mode in Coverflow view, without it cannot know if a multidvd game is dvd 1 2 or 3, and cannot rate it.

4 - kinect doesn't work for me, it takes a lot of time to popup the kinect visual and navigate is nearly impossible, but i hate kinect so please DON'T FIX IT REMOVEEEE...ahahahahahahahahahahaha :D

5 - In Cover and Banner visual doesn't work the Toggle Sub mode, instead work in Icon visual (the only), and the title of the game isn't showed in the title box

as always great great job, the 3D view is awsome... in wich topic can i ask question about skinningtranslating??

Thanks for the update! Loved this alternative dash since day 1!

I would like to ask a question about how this dash picks up games. My issue is that I keep the extent of my backups on my external hard drive and when I am going to play a game I transfer it to the xbox hard drive. The problem is that once I transfer it to the xbox hard drive and unplug my external usb hard drive, it won't see the game on the xbox hard drive.

It seems that once a game is scanned, wherever it was found is the only way FSD will see it. This has been a problem of mine since the first dash and today when I installed F3 I was really excited because it actually found a few of the games on both and listed both HDD and USB versions of it in coverflow. My excitement quickly ran out when I realized it was only a few of the games. And after copying a game from USB to HDD and rebooting the dash the newly copied game did not show up.

Hopefully this can be fixed in a future update. If anyone can tell me a way to resolve the problem I would appreciate it.

Hey I've only recently begun to learn about jtagging, and have been working on my xenon for awhile now. I've managed to get it to run freeboot and is currently on 14719. I attempted to install freeboot 2.2 earlier using a install dvd I burnt. Only to learn that it would work for 14699 and below. It was a lot simpler to create the 2.2 dvd as all I had to do was drag and drop it in. I tried doing the same with the 3.0 files but it didn't work so great. Would anyone mind helping a noob create an install disk for free style dash please?

Edit: Just made a new CD by finding the same files for the new version as what I had in the old one. May have been due to how I changed the names to caps for some reason but it crashed after attempting to install. But I did reach the install menu.