RealModScene
JQE

F3 - Freestyle 3

reporting a bug with the ftpd ... seems it doesnt keep a different password and always reverts to xbox/xbox after a restart.

First of All, Superb Works For TeamFSD

After Try It, I Have Some Problem When I Scan My XBLA Games

It Always Crash When Reach Arround 120 Games, Try To Reboot But Still Have The Same Problem (I'm Having About 500 XBLA)

Maybe It's a Bug?

Anyway Great Works Guys, Thank You So Much For This Effort :D

This happened to me yesterday too. The scanning crashed when it reached a particular game title in my XBL folder. I tried a few times with the same result, so I went to the scanning settings and change the scan to only 1 subfolder deep. This solved it.

no i boot to fsd2.2v1072 then boot fsd3 via file manager until i can get my multidiscplugin to work on fsd3.

There's your problem. It loads 2.2 multidisc plugin into memory or something, blocking F3 from loading it. Boot directly into F3 and the plugin will work!

• Like 1

Hello to all, i am new here. And have the following question.

What does the Database mean? i have the 2.2 version and want to upgrade to the new version. i have a xbox360 with a 1TB internal disk full of games and content like DLC etc.. So what happens if i want to upgrade? does this remove al my games? or only has it to rescan the content for covers?

cheers! :)

I installed f3 but, when it starts scanning my xbla, it crashes all the time. I tried setting scan depth to 1, but then it found only 81 games. When the scan depth is 3 it finds only 330 out of 378 and it crashes during the scan process. What should I do?

Hey Guys back again to say wonderful job I can't say enough about F3 ,,It's great!!

I did notice one little thing dealing with the skin, in the new coverflow lists, the reflection is cut off on the lower part of the screen

I wasn't sure if this was intentional or not, I figured i wasn't because it doesn't line up with the status bar when open,I did noticed that when lowered it also moved the angle of the covers themselves (this doesn't seem to alter side to side coverflow look, and is less noticeable there because only the box in focus has it's reflection cut off at the top)

Posted ImagePosted Image

Thanks again to everyone involved ,great release!!

Hello TeamFsd,

FSD3 works perfect here, i got just one problem that was not mentioned here before.

When i start fsd3 i can't access the xbox on my computer, when i start fsd2.2 the xbox is visible and i can access the disks.

I think this is a bug in fsd3 (or just a setting) can you please help me.

Thanx

Hello TeamFsd,

FSD3 works perfect here, i got just one problem that was not mentioned here before.

When i start fsd3 i can't access the xbox on my computer, when i start fsd2.2 the xbox is visible and i can access the disks.

Thanx

enable SMB in settings

Hello TeamFsd,

Thanx

Can you explain the process of installing F3 Alongside 2.2?

Guest wulfie

Can you explain the process of installing F3 Alongside 2.2?

put fs3 in it's own folder

Ok so just create a folder with FS3 in it on a USB and transfer it over with XEXMENU to the root of HD1? Then how would I run it if that's the process?

There's your problem. It loads 2.2 multidisc plugin into memory or something, blocking F3 from loading it. Boot directly into F3 and the plugin will work!

thanks will try and report back:)

I reapeat my last question; is possibile install FS3 on corona 4Gb in OnboardMu and start it on boot? Or we should wait dashlaunch patch for do it?

Hello to all, i am new here. And have the following question.

What does the Database mean? i have the 2.2 version and want to upgrade to the new version. i have a xbox360 with a 1TB internal disk full of games and content like DLC etc.. So what happens if i want to upgrade? does this remove al my games? or only has it to rescan the content for covers?

cheers! :)

installing fsd3 only means you got to set your paths again and settings and let it download the covers again.

I reapeat my last question; is possibile install FS3 on corona 4Gb in OnboardMu and start it on boot? Or we should wait dashlaunch patch for do it?

yes i think. Change dashlaunch setting to look for launch.ini in IntMu: instead of Hdd:

or change the line in launch.ini with notepad on pc from

Default = Hdd:FreeStyledefault.xex

to

Default = IntMu:FreeStyledefault.xex

with the fsd3installer i am sure you can change the path to internal memory to install fsd3 to it.

sorry about mixxed answer.

Got it working thanks for that tip.changed my launch.ini a little to include-

[Plugins]

plugin1 = Hdd:FreeStylePluginsFreeStylePlugin.xex

plugin2 =

plugin3 =

plugin4 =

plugin5 =

that loaded up my plugin and it works.

I've now deleted FSD2.2 completely and can't fault fsd3.cheers FSD team.

F3Installer not "see" IntMu like a path. it see only hdd or USB. InternalMu of corona 4GB is ""see" like OnboardMu and it's allowed to modify in ftp with port 21.

Also modify launch.ini with path intMu/Freestyle/default.xex it not start in auto on xbox 360's boot :)

I think that dashlaunch not have patch for boot it on corona 4Gb.

Hi just wanted to ask what is deleted when you install this i know it says database but does that mean your saves & games will be lost

or just setup details

Only a question; what's the device name for launch.ini in corona 4GB?

I've try IntFlash, IntMu, Mu, OnboardMu, FlashMu but it not start in automatic mode

I have the same question. Is it possible to run F3 from 4gb corona OnBoardMu?

Thank you.

Thx guys, but one question. The back side of the covers are nearly unreadable, its possible to get alternative covers with high quality?

totally love the new look and feel!

having a weird problem though! i accidentally added the hdd1 game path twice (stupid i know but the interface was a bit laggy) . now i can't delete it! to be more precise, i CAN delete but when i shutdown and then boot up the same duplicated path is still there! it doesn't remember i deleted it!

any advice? maybe i should reset all settings and start again? i have so many games i hate to do that since it takes so long to download all the coverart