Jump to content

Search the Community

Showing results for tags 'updates'.

More search options

  • Search By Tags

    Type tags separated by commas.
  • Search By Author

Content Type


  • Announcements
    • Site News
    • Scene News
  • Phoenix
    • Aurora releases
    • Aurora support
    • Aurora Localization
    • Skins, Coverflow Layouts, Scripts and Trainers
    • Skin development and LUA scripting
    • Unity Support
    • Requests and Suggestions
  • FreeStyle Dashboard / F3
    • News
    • FreeStyle Dashboard Releases
    • Support
    • Skins
    • Skin Dev
  • Xbox
    • Tutorials
    • Homebrew
    • LibXenon
    • Games
    • Software
    • Other topics
  • PlayStation
    • Tutorials
    • Homebrew
    • Games
    • Software
    • Other Topics
  • Matchmaking
    • North America
    • Central & South America
    • Europe
    • Asia
    • Africa
    • Australia
    • Modded Lobbies
  • MarketPlace
    • Buy
    • Sell
  • Miscellaneous
    • Feedback
    • Other Topics
    • LiNK News

Find results in...

Find results that contain...

Date Created

  • Start


Last Updated

  • Start


Filter by number of...


  • Start





Website URL







Found 7 results

  1. I've recently installed Aurora Dashboard and so far the problems I've encountered are minimal. recently I got a stealth server running and everything but title updates are working properly. This was not an issue previously, before I had stealth I was manually injecting title updates and games always seemed to be on the correct version. Now whenever I run a game that has a title update I am prompted to install it every time I start the game. What's especially strange is that if I run the same games through the NXE dashboard I am only prompted one time if an update is found. For context, I also had to move Aurora from my internal flash memory to my hard drive due to storage constraints. I made sure paths and DashLaunch were reconfigured accordingly. I noticed that after moving my `TitleUpdates` directory was gone, even after manually recreating it in my Aurora data directory the issue persists. I have also tried enabling automatic title update scans in addition to manually scanning for them. Another potential fix I tried was the database cleanup script but to no avail. Can I fix this without starting all over and re installing Aurora Dashboard?
  2. Hey guys! So yesterday I was trying to set up Xbox Neighborhood. Used Dash Launch to select the xbdm plug in and decided to reboot the console, but after reboot it seems Aurora is stuck at scanning new title updates screen. I left it overnight hoping that would fix it but it didn't Is it a problem or is it normal? What else can I do?
  3. Hello everyone.today i need support on my query as i am new so plz help me.i have a xbox 360 e jtag. I installed arora and downloaded title updates for modern warfare 3 cod ghosts and black ops 2.i downloaded the latest updates and enabled them but when i enter the game it says tu 0 on system link.i also downloaded tu for borderlands the pre sequal and the latest update worked on it.Im really confused about what to do can anyone help me please?????
  4. NisX

    No updates found

    Hi there guys, I had lot of problems with my internet connection lately (wifi) and i barely touch my xbox for like a month (different reasons), anyway now i get my internet problem fix and i connect my xbox to this new wifi connection, i try to download TU for some of the games on my libarby but on any game i try it says - no update found, already try with fresh new FSD, using default skin - still not working/same problem... i see my ip address and i can FTP, refresh covers, using fsd webui.... what can i do to fix it? - so annoying to add TU manually is it problem with my internet connection? does fsd no longer support TU downloads (since Aurora) ? pls help
  5. I know you have xbins but some Tools are not up to date. This site always have the latest Downloads: http://www.eurasia.nu Maybe you can add this.
  6. Hello Forum, I have a problem with my xbox 360. It´s about downloading and updating with the F3 installer, it just won´t download anything, it seems like is going to download but just stays in 0 kbps and then disappers. The information is: Kernel Version 2.0.16537.0 Dash version 3.0b Rev775 Skin: Default Skin version 3.0b Rev775 I have another xbox that is 16203 and doesnt have any problem with the F3 installer. What can i do to fix it? Pardon my english. Thanks in advance, mates!
  7. Hi people! I'm new here. This last Friday, service returned my Xbox 360 Slim with brand new RGH. A really nice work. Everything works fine. For "everything" I mean: * 250 GB internal disk is full of games. All games work fine. * FSD 3 rev 775 responds in almost every aspect. * I have internet connection * I have JQE account and it succesfully login. * Covers update OK. Problem is with TUs updates. Example with CoD Black Ops. I select CoD BO in the library, I press "Y" to see "options" for the title. I select "TU updates" It shows me one TU. So, it is "marked" because it's the only one available. I press "Y" to download TU. And here starts the problem * The list become empty. Nothing happens. The "notification" that says "Transmitting or transferring content" (I don't know what's the word since I have my FSD in Spanish) never appears. * The dash, apparently, doesn't respond. Only options available are "A" or "B" to cancel. I press "B" but nothing happens. Finally, I press the big "XBOX logo" button in the pad and choose "FreeStyle dash" to "restart" dash and back to main menu. If I go and repeat the process with the same game, the TU is there again. So, as I said, I'm new with RGH and FSD. Thanks for your kind attention. Best regards.
  • Create New...