I'm new here.
This last Friday, service returned my Xbox 360 Slim with brand new RGH. A really nice work.
Everything works fine. For "everything" I mean:
* 250 GB internal disk is full of games. All games work fine.
* FSD 3 rev 775 responds in almost every aspect.
* I have internet connection
* I have JQE account and it succesfully login.
* Covers update OK.
Problem is with TUs updates.
Example with CoD Black Ops.
I select CoD BO in the library,
I press "Y" to see "options" for the title.
I select "TU updates"
It shows me one TU.
So, it is "marked" because it's the only one available.
I press "Y" to download TU. And here starts the problem
* The list become empty. Nothing happens. The "notification" that says "Transmitting or transferring content" (I don't know what's the word since I have my FSD in Spanish) never appears.
* The dash, apparently, doesn't respond. Only options available are "A" or "B" to cancel. I press "B" but nothing happens.
Finally, I press the big "XBOX logo" button in the pad and choose "FreeStyle dash" to "restart" dash and back to main menu.
If I go and repeat the process with the same game, the TU is there again.
So, as I said, I'm new with RGH and FSD.
Thanks for your kind attention.