RealModScene
JQE

Freestyle 3 inlcuding LiNK BETA mandatory update

1- Can i install this directly or do i need to install 1st open beta?

2- do i need to turn off anything from dashlaunch? (Except devlink)

SORRY FOR MY BAD ENGLISH

1- Can i install this directly or do i need to install 1st open beta?

2- do i need to turn off anything from dashlaunch? (Except devlink)

SORRY FOR MY BAD ENGLISH

Just install it.

How do you configure the update paths?? I would like to set my FSD up so it automatically update. Also, are there any plans to incorporate trainners within FSD 3? I mean there was an option for trainers within the game menu settings in library. This would be great if trainers could be activated and deactivated from within the same menu.

Everything works fine. JQE360, Port, UPnP... But when i press xbox button on the controller i can't see LiNK menu, just:

Xbox Home

Join Xbox LIVE

Open Tray

WHY?

SORRY FOR MY BAD ENGLISH

Everything works fine. JQE360, Port, UPnP... But when i press xbox button on the controller i can't see LiNK menu, just:

Xbox Home

Join Xbox LIVE

Open Tray

WHY?

SORRY FOR MY BAD ENGLISH

Make sure you have the latest dashlaunch installed and FSD3 is your default dashboard that is loading.

If you are loading something else before FSD3 like an older version of FSD that is why.

• Like 1

Make sure you have the latest dashlaunch installed and FSD3 is your default dashboard that is loading.

If you are loading something else before FSD3 like an older version of FSD that is why.

Thx

Please create the follow options into the new version:

- disable Kinect under FSD

- an option to download only the latest TU for games

Thank you!

Hi

thank you for your great job!

but for me the plugin does not work, black screen on startup

rgloader V305; trinity 4 gb

I have the same problem im using rgloader 3.05. if i rename the frestyle plugin fsd boots fine otherwise it hangs at black screen.

thanks for fsd its amazing

I have the same problem im using rgloader 3.05. if i rename the frestyle plugin fsd boots fine otherwise it hangs at black screen.

thanks for fsd its amazing

F3 Plugin (LiNK and MutliDisc support) is not compatible with RGLoader

:ph34r: :ph34r: you could put a web browser in freestyle leaving more attractive to users of freestyle :D :D

FSD can do this. :ph34r:

F3 Plugin (LiNK and MutliDisc support) is not compatible with RGLoader

thanks for the reply

ok cheers that will be why then. will a future update be compatible with rgloader as i would hate to leave rgloader i do a bit of debugging. i like fsd so much and will continue to use it, anyway im not too fussed about link i just like how easy fsd is to use

Hello,

I have some weird problem, maybe somebody could help me. When I change from Cover Flow to box view, it doesn't show the names of the games even though it shows all the art themes. How can I fix that?

i have a request in the new update to be.. hope it would be applied

1 - to have in the option menu .. a reset and scan all games.. like delete all the found games and rescan all of them.. to avoid some double games

2 - same thing but with game covers.. to delete and redownload all game covers to all the games i have

• Like 1

i have a request in the new update to be.. hope it would be applied

1 - to have in the option menu .. a reset and scan all games.. like delete all the found games and rescan all of them.. to avoid some double games

2 - same thing but with game covers.. to delete and redownload all game covers to all the games i have

Cant see the point in that myself. Youve already got a reset data option and when you delete or add a game, just rescan. Saying that, if you delete or add games then do a data reset, FSD automatically scans.

Sent From Tapatalk 2

Cant see the point in that myself. Youve already got a reset data option and when you delete or add a game, just rescan. Saying that, if you delete or add games then do a data reset, FSD automatically scans.

Sent From Tapatalk 2

i already done that.. it give me doubles to every game..

the only solution is i reinstall F3 completely which is frustrating

i already done that.. it give me doubles to every game..

the only solution is i reinstall F3 completely which is frustrating

Try this. go into your library and click on any game that appears twice, lets say you have dead space 2, both discs, so when you look at your library dead space 2 appears 4 times?? Right, first of all make sure you are not going delete/move both disc 1 or 2's then click on each game box for disc 1 and 2, press "Y" and select move.then select "No Section". This will fix your problem of games appearing double.

Try this. go into your library and click on any game that appears twice, lets say you have dead space 2, both discs, so when you look at your library dead space 2 appears 4 times?? Right, first of all make sure you are not going delete/move both disc 1 or 2's then click on each game box for disc 1 and 2, press "Y" and select move.then select "No Section". This will fix your problem of games appearing double.

wow.. i have to do this with all my 100 game?.. thanks for helping.. i already know that trick.. i was just saying an idea.. maybe it will be easier and elegant to F3 to do that idea

masseges and friends arent avaliable yet.. ho

Messages and friends do not work I have this problem only or is everyone?

Sorry for my English

masseges and friends arent avaliable yet.. hopefully it will be in the next update