RealModScene
JQE

Freestyle 3 inlcuding LiNK BETA mandatory update

Hello,

Is it possible to have a tutorial for the update from a usb key ? (i got the files)

UPDATE not possible from FSD, nothing appear, this is my configuration :

DASH 3.0 rev58

KERNEL 16197

DevLink OFF

Beta update ON

Any idea of the problem ?

Thank you !

try installing manually ??

I don't know it any more....

On dash 16202 (latest) , avatar works

All tests pass, devlink off pingpatch on, dashlaunch 3.05

TU shows ok in LINK menu during the game

always unable to connect to game, sometimes I can host a game.

Anyone any idea, it is getting really frustrating....

I live in the Netherlands and I have a D-link DIR655 router.

Is there anyone with the same router who has LINK working, maybe that is the problem (eventhough all tests pass)

Other thing, when I join a room sometimes the controller icon turns yellow, somtimes it is white.

What does that mean?

I have exactly the same, also from the netherlands, no router (direct in modem) and every check passed.

I don't know it anymore aswell. Using same settings as you mentioned.

Not the choice ! No automatic request !

But how to do it manually ? Simply copy new FSD folder to older one ?

simply download FSD 3.0 from this forum.. u can search it.. then put it to your usb or a dvd.. then install it.. and check to download latest updates.. thats it

I have exactly the same, also from the netherlands, no router (direct in modem) and every check passed.

I don't know it anymore aswell. Using same settings as you mentioned.

Make sure you are not using xbdm.xex as a dashlaunch plugin, this plugin causes issues with LiNK

simply download FSD 3.0 from this forum.. u can search it.. then put it to your usb or a dvd.. then install it.. and check to download latest updates.. thats it

I already have FSD 3.0 (rev 58) !

You say install it, ok, but how ? Just copy the files into the freestyle directory ?

I already have FSD 3.0 (rev 58) !

You say install it, ok, but how ? Just copy the files into the freestyle directory ?

hey if your still messing with it heres some tip :

1. get yourself random size usb key

2. prepare it by formating fat 32

3. download these files you want to add to your xbox hdd then copy files to usb(extract rars to till u have folder with files) and rename folder to FSD 3 (or what ever)

4. now get yourself launch.ini file inside usb near FSD 3 folder.

5. most important you must have line : Default = Usb:FSD 3default.xex inside launch.ini so it can launch dash from your usb.

6. good now your in dash through usb, connect through ftp or samba or just from ur usb directly, and COPY all folder to/inside hdd: same files you just downloaded and added to usb.

7. in case your missed something and went back to nxe while u removed usb key, do everything anew exept dont copy files but now through FTP edit launch.ini inside your xbox hdd

and make sure it points to correct folder, the one you renamed FSD 3 remember ? Default = HDD:FSD 3default.xex

make sure your not typing in example line. if not for you then for other who never tryed this and its called MANUAL FSD INSTALLATION ^^ Good luck

ps. dont forget after copying files to remove usb key cuz it will boot to usb always as long as launch.ini points to fsd folder

hello, I'm using LINK since the first release, for a few days ago everything was fine, but some days I can not even do a game, regardless of the game used, all test settings are exceeded, it connects and finds sessions System Link game but as I always fall the connection and entering into the HUD LINK me back error "timed out"

this happens every time I try ... help me?

ps sorry for my bad english

i hope someone who has resident evil 6 and did work on link read this

i want to know whats the version of this game.. is it RF , PAL, NTSC ... so on.. maybe thats the problem why its not working for me and for others

ok this messege is to real mod scene .. can u make a part of the forum as a game community.. like people posting a gathering to play a game.. like for example.. " date" " time" " game" ( 23 of dec. at 8 pm CAT call of duty blackops 2) and every few days.. or every week a new game.. so on. because basicly the most games running on link is blackops2, halo 4. F1 and other few are like rarely to find someone playing it.. and the whole rest.. never

this would encourage people to get new games and compete and ofcourse.. have fun

hope i am not bothering you . its just an idea

ok this messege is to real mod scene .. can u make a part of the forum as a game community.. like people posting a gathering to play a game.. like for example.. " date" " time" " game" ( 23 of dec. at 8 pm CAT call of duty blackops 2) and every few days.. or every week a new game.. so on. because basicly the most games running on link is blackops2, halo 4. F1 and other few are like rarely to find someone playing it.. and the whole rest.. never

this would encourage people to get new games and compete and ofcourse.. have fun

hope i am not bothering you . its just an idea

there is some sort of chat system integrated in rms

http://www.realmodscene.com/index.php?/chat/

hope it helps.

I'm using the default skin, but I changed the stage and background. Now I'm getting a 10 second+ pause every time I start f3 or exit a game, "finalizing skin environment". I switched everything back to default and I'm still getting that message. Do I need to clear some cache file in the f3 directory?

why there is no room for split second?????? even tho that game has system link option

Because we don't magically have a confirmed list with all system link games ever made???????

It's added now, you better go play it.

i hope someone who has resident evil 6 and did work on link read this

i want to know whats the version of this game.. is it RF , PAL, NTSC ... so on.. maybe thats the problem why its not working for me and for others

RE6 won't work, we've confirmed there is a bug causing that game not to find any other games. It will be fixed in a next update.

Tryed everything, but still getting "unable to join game session" or "unable to connect to host"...

we would really need more info than 'tried everything'

Make sure you are not using xbdm.xex as a dashlaunch plugin, this plugin causes issues with LiNK

Maybe a stupid question, but how do i do this? I checked in FSD and Dashlaunch, but couldn't find it.

I have tried two days ago and i could host a game, so i can play via link when i am the host, and i must say it was amazing and good quality!

Only joining games is still not working for me.

Maybe a stupid question, but how do i do this? I checked in FSD and Dashlaunch, but couldn't find it.

I have tried two days ago and i could host a game, so i can play via link when i am the host, and i must say it was amazing and good quality!

Only joining games is still not working for me.

Able to host but unable to join seems like a port issue. Even though upnp is on and seems to work, some routers mess up. Manual port forwarding would be best in that case. I have also heard problems with people forwarding the ports as a range (i.e. 1 entry for both ports). Adding them with an entry for each port seems to work better on some routers.

As for xbdm, if you have it running, you would probably know as you have to install that yourself. You can check the dashlaunch.ini if it has xbdm.xex in the plugin section, but i doubt you do.

First off, EXCELLENCE WORK GUYS!!! this last update to LINK is absolutely amazing!!

Just one request for you ever growing TO-DO list.

Could you add the TU used on a game room to be visible. I think a lot of people are having the "could not connect" problems because of different TU versions. If we could see what TU version is being used on each game room, we know which TU we are using and witch games we can connect to. Just a suggestion.

Thanks for the great work.

First off, EXCELLENCE WORK GUYS!!! this last update to LINK is absolutely amazing!!

Just one request for you ever growing TO-DO list.

Could you add the TU used on a game room to be visible. I think a lot of people are having the "could not connect" problems because of different TU versions. If we could see what TU version is being used on each game room, we know which TU we are using and witch games we can connect to. Just a suggestion.

Thanks for the great work.

You only see rooms and people that are on the same TU as you so there is no need for this. The 'could not connect' issue is people not setting everything up correctly...

we would really need more info than 'tried everything'

UPnP is enabled in router, but in the test it fails..Keep getting fail in UDP ports....

My xbox as always static IP

tryed different portd like for instance: 47777 or 37554 or anythin with 4 or 5 digits.

disabled router firewall

Still getting "unable to join game session"...

I cant join any games in bop2.

Using th latest TU i try to join a game, i select the game i want to join and it just hangs on the joining screen (with the info of the game on) and the tryarlk symbol in the bottom right corner.

All the steps have been checked and passed ?

The only thing i can think of is do i still have to unload DL to play bops 2?

Regards

LB