RealModScene
JQE

Freestyle 3 inlcuding LiNK BETA mandatory update

masseges and friends arent avaliable yet.. ho

masseges and friends arent avaliable yet.. hopefully it will be in the next update

can't wait for the next update... when should i come?

Is the automatic update removed from Freestyle dashboard? Got mine up and running and treid it with a friend's xbox but he doesn't get the updates in freestyle dashboard while beta updates is checked. Any idea?

Hi, I would like to inform you that FS3 doesn't run some games like Silent Hill HD

Don't know the reason, i tried it with XEXMenu and it's worked, but in FSD the game started and when i choose to play Silent Hill 2 or 3 it restart the XBOX360

Any infos about that?

thanks

Anyone can tell me why when i connect to Link i see the users with chinese characters and when i enter the lobby console freezes?

Hi, I would like to inform you that FS3 doesn't run some games like Silent Hill HDDon't know the reason, i tried it with XEXMenu and it's worked, but in FSD the game started and when i choose to play Silent Hill 2 or 3 it restart the XBOX360Any infos about that?thanks

Just tested and Silent Hill HD is working just fine

Anyone can tell me why when i connect to Link i see the users with chinese characters and when i enter the lobby console freezes?

can you try and re produce this, see if you can cause it to happen. Also zip up you data/logs folder and send it to me

Thanks all for your replies..

hmmm strange, maybe because i don't have a DVDRom installed in XBOX360? ( I removed it cause it doesn't work )

Just tested and Silent Hill HD is working just finecan you try and re produce this, see if you can cause it to happen. Also zip up you data/logs folder and send it to me

Thanks for the reply. I'll try to do this. I specify that I haven't installed yet the newest beta update. Could the error dissapear if I make it?

Just tested and Silent Hill HD is working just finecan you try and re produce this, see if you can cause it to happen. Also zip up you data/logs folder and send it to me

I just installed this last update and link works now.

But I have another problem now: fsd 3 keeps freezing and i have to restart the xbox. It happens randomly, in different submenus. What would be the problem?

Please, i need to know (if I can) play link offline with this update, something like "turn-off" link, and able the default link ports.

I have this update of FSD 3.0 in mi XBOX and i cant play link with another XBOX in my home-network. when i create the game, appear a message screen and tell me is not compatible and then clean the list.

When i have the previous version (3.0 prepared to Xlink Kai), I was able to play with another XBOX in my home (without RGH) without problems.

Can someone help me please.

Please, i need to know (if I can) play link offline with this update, something like "turn-off" link, and able the default link ports.I have this update of FSD 3.0 in mi XBOX and i cant play link with another XBOX in my home-network. when i create the game, appear a message screen and tell me is not compatible and then clean the list.When i have the previous version (3.0 prepared to Xlink Kai), I was able to play with another XBOX in my home (without RGH) without problems. Can someone help me please.

go into the plugin settings section of the settings menu, unload plugin and you will be able to use systemlink as it was intended (locally)

Donations are accepted on jqe360.com and on RealModScene.com Just look for the donate button on the front page.

Thanks

I need some help with Link UP, sorry if this is not the place for ask.

When i try to play with link up i see people playing in the public rooms, but when i try to find parties, i didn´t find any.

In the test it says all "PASS" and have devlink disabled and pingpatch able