RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
xDRAGONxLuky

[NOVA] Make nova payable

There is always the other option, you could start developing link to work with other systems, not just the xbox 360, like Xlink Kai, which has been around forever. ;) I figure if it works on the original xbox via XBMC,  the PSP, and the PS3 like like it does on the xbox, and maybe support some of the older systems like the gamecube, or ps2, then there is a chance that it could in theory take the place of Xlink Kai, as the idea is it doesnt require a computer in the middle. Not sure how feasable this is with older systems, but I can see it working on the PS3 at least.

That would be nice. One thing I always disliked about Kai was having to use another computer to establish the connection. I like your idea though, wether it was to replace or compete with Kai, I think it would easily become the peoples favorite.

There is always the other option, you could start developing link to work with other systems, not just the xbox 360, like Xlink Kai, which has been around forever. ;) I figure if it works on the original xbox via XBMC,  the PSP, and the PS3 like like it does on the xbox, and maybe support some of the older systems like the gamecube, or ps2, then there is a chance that it could in theory take the place of Xlink Kai, as the idea is it doesnt require a computer in the middle. Not sure how feasable this is with older systems, but I can see it working on the PS3 at least.

Thats a pretty Epic idea for multiplatform support then maybe integrate it for the emulators with their netplay feature. THat is asking for a lot though.

i'm definitely down with this idea. Although i'd warm up the most towards a lifetime membership; as opposed to monthly payments. 

wow! reading these comments, i learned a lot especially from static. what a nice read. had a few laughs with the dead horse and the back and forth banter but really informative.

• Like 1