RealModScene
Swizzy

Aurora Asset Editor v1.1 Released

21 hours ago, Demon16v said:

Thanks a lot!! I don't have the skills but was hoping someone would fix this.

Aurora Asset Editor v1.3.2 released afew days ago on github. Plus you was using an old version as the second version was 1.3.1 but got fixed & updated. As Microsoft changed things on xbox.com but everything seems to be be working now

https://github.com/XboxUnity/AuroraAssetEditor/releases/tag/v1.3.2

On 5/17/2015 at 8:59 PM, Swizzy said:

A Little over a week ago i released Aurora Asset Editor v1.0, now i'm back with a new version for you, the new version features FTP support aswell as the ability to load/convert FSD's .assets to Aurora, i also added support for grabbing assets from xbox.com and xboxunity.net same as Aurora does (when it comes to images atleast)

If you need information on how this application works, check the original release thread: http://www.realmodscene.com/index.php?/topic/5282-aurora-asset-editor-a-graphical-editor-for-auroras-asset-files/ for more information

Here's a changelog of what has changed since v1.0:

Reveal hidden contents

Here are some screenshots of the new features in action:

Reveal hidden contents

Search of xboxunity.net by Keywords (useful for homebrew):

post-1436-0-81510500-1431889686_thumb.pn

Search of xboxunity.net by TitleID:

post-1436-0-38491700-1431889689_thumb.pn

Search of xbox.com by TitleID:

post-1436-0-49069900-1431889691_thumb.pn

FTP Support:

post-1436-0-35616500-1431889693_thumb.pn

AuroraAssetEditor_v1.1.rar 1.13 MB · 20921 downloads

hello, I'm trying to enter my system link account, on my xbox 360 to be able to play online, the problem is that I can't because I have lost the username of my two accounts and I don't know how to contact the administrators to help me. Let's see if you know what I could do, I would greatly appreciate it. :)

22 hours ago, Gennaro said:

unfortunately again it doesn't work is it possible to do an update to solve the problem?

Xbox changed the way that the links work on https://www.xbox.com/en-US/Shell/ChangeLocale so the locale can no longer be parsed from just the HTML
I think the easiest solution would be to just hard code the locale list. I'll try reaching out to Swizzy to see if this is an ok solution

In the meantime, I built a version with the en-US locale hard coded and attached it to this message

If you want to build it yourself, download the source code and insert the following line between lines 71 and 72 of XboxAssetDownloader.cs

ret.Add(new XboxLocale("en-US", "United States - English"));

AuroraAssetEditor_v1.3.2_en-US.zip

• Like 2

On 12/17/2022 at 8:09 AM, jrobiche said:

Xbox changed the way that the links work on https://www.xbox.com/en-US/Shell/ChangeLocale so the locale can no longer be parsed from just the HTML
I think the easiest solution would be to just hard code the locale list. I'll try reaching out to Swizzy to see if this is an ok solution

In the meantime, I built a version with the en-US locale hard coded and attached it to this message

If you want to build it yourself, download the source code and insert the following line between lines 71 and 72 of XboxAssetDownloader.cs

ret.Add(new XboxLocale("en-US", "United States - English"));

AuroraAssetEditor_v1.3.2_en-US.zip 974.86 kB · 1 download

A new version has been uploaded with all of the current locales hardcoded - you can find the new version here: https://github.com/XboxUnity/AuroraAssetEditor/releases/tag/v1.3.3

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

On 12/19/2022 at 10:43 PM, Swizzy said:

A new version has been uploaded with all of the current locales hardcoded - you can find the new version here: https://github.com/XboxUnity/AuroraAssetEditor/releases/tag/v1.3.3

Hey Swizzy thanks for all your amazing work for the scene. I've been having issues trying to get Aurora Asset Editor to open on my VM Windows 11 (Parallels). I have downloaded it a few times but whenever I try to run the application nothing ever opens. I haven't gotten any errors or pop ups, I have tried running as admin as well but no luck. Any help would be greatly appreciated! 

Edit: I have gotten the application running but receive this error message when trying to connect over ftp "Error: Could not load file or assembly 'System.Net.FtpClient, Version=1.0.5325.28480, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' or one of it's dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified."

Edit 2: Not sure if there is current support for windows 11, and that is perhaps why?

On 1/1/2023 at 8:44 PM, AlphaHotel said:

Hey Swizzy thanks for all your amazing work for the scene. I've been having issues trying to get Aurora Asset Editor to open on my VM Windows 11 (Parallels). I have downloaded it a few times but whenever I try to run the application nothing ever opens. I haven't gotten any errors or pop ups, I have tried running as admin as well but no luck. Any help would be greatly appreciated! 

Edit: I have gotten the application running but receive this error message when trying to connect over ftp "Error: Could not load file or assembly 'System.Net.FtpClient, Version=1.0.5325.28480, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' or one of it's dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified."

Edit 2: Not sure if there is current support for windows 11, and that is perhaps why?

It should work on all versions of Windows from Windows 7 and up atleast, just make sure that you unpack all of the files before you try to run it - if you try to just run it from the ZIP file you downloaded that's likely not going to work.

• Like 1

[7/21/2023 11:00:24 AM]:
System.Net.WebException: The request was aborted: Could not create SSL/TLS secure channel.
   at System.Net.WebClient.OpenRead(Uri address)
   at System.Net.WebClient.OpenRead(String address)
   at AuroraAssetEditor.Classes.XboxAssetDownloader.GetTitleInfo(String keywords, XboxLocale locale) in C:\projects\auroraasseteditor\AuroraAssetEditor\Classes\XboxAssetDownloader.cs:line 41
   at AuroraAssetEditor.Controls.OnlineAssetsControl.<.ctor>b__19_5(Object sender, DoWorkEventArgs args) in C:\projects\auroraasseteditor\AuroraAssetEditor\Controls\OnlineAssetsControl.xaml.cs:line 108

I am getting this error, please help.

Posted (edited)

Hi guys, 

Trying to get Aurora Asset Editor v1.4.2 working but Microsoft.Net Framework is giving me the following installation certificate due to error:

0x80096005 - The timestamp signature and/or certificate could not be verified or is malformed.

I found the following youtube video on how to fix it but didn't work for me:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tFAk5S0Gpls

Can anyone help?

edit:  I'm running Windows 7, I'll try it on Windows 10 and report back...

edit2: Tried it under Windows 10 and get the following:  Blocking Issues:  The .NET Framework 4.8 is not supported on this operating system.

grrrrrrr  - PLEASE HELP!

Edited by Relentless
reporting back

Works Fine For Me I got windows 10 64 Bit Version

Maybe you got the wrong NET Framework Version I use Microsoft.Net Core SDK.3.1.426 (x64) i do not have ant other Framwork installed

Yeah, going to try again.  My problem is all my machines are legacy macs so I have to figure out how to install / upgrade to the latest Windows 10 that includes the NET Frame needed.  Thanks for your reply, I'll report back...

Edit:

Woo Hoo, I got it working!  Had a hell of a time getting bootcamp to work but I managed to finally get it going!  Installed Win10 and updated to the latest version.  

For anyone who comes across the same predicament installing bootcamp Win10, in a nutshell here's what I did:

-For macbookpro 5,2 running OCLP Mojave, Have bootcamp assistant do the partition because if you try to manually partition and format to FAT32, windows will not install due to GPT partition table.  I tried other methods to get around this.  ie:  gdisk and bootice but it didn't work for me.

-once you have win 10 installed, next thing you'll want are the proper apple drivers (this is the tricky part) you'll have to install bootcamp windows support v4 to get the track pad option and then install bootcamp v5.1, once working you can bring it up todate to the latest version by manually installing v6.1 like how you'll do with v4.  In windows 10, the bootcamp support installer will give you an error msg and not allow you to continue.  From the bootcamp support installer folder, navigate to the drivers/apple folder and double click the installers individually for whatever you need.  I discovered that bc v5.1 didn't have the touch pad option so I had to install it from bc v4.  Anyways, it was ALOT of trial and error, hope this helped - good luck!  

Here's some useful links:  https://gist.github.com/nuomi1/16133b89c2b38b7eb197

Update the apple software update and run that, it'll find the latest bootcamp drivers and from there you can even download and save the installer for later offline use!  (Option is in one of the menus) Latest version is now:  Bootcamp Windows Support v6.1.17

If you don't see the bootcamp icon in the icon tray give it a few minutes it'll show up eventually!  It took a while on my machine because it's pretty old and slow.