Jump to content
RealModScene

jrobiche

Members
  • Content Count

    8
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    3

jrobiche last won the day on August 2

jrobiche had the most liked content!

Community Reputation

5 Neutral

About jrobiche

  • Rank
    RMS Freshman

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

  1. REST API Documentation https://github.com/jrobiche/xbox360-aurora-developer-documentation/blob/main/rest-api/overview.md Lua Libraries Documentation Coming soon? I wrote some documentation for the NOVA plugin's REST API and figured that others might find it useful. I plan on adding similar documentation for the available Lua libraries, but I cannot guarantee that I will be able to cover everything. If there is wrong or missing information and you know the correct information, then please let me know or feel free to open a Pull Request with the fix.
  2. Inside the Aurora directory, there should be a file at "Data/Databases/content.db" This file is a sqlite database containing information about all of the titles that Aurora found during a scan
  3. Glad you like it. Thank you for trying it out!
  4. Awesome! Glad that it is working Thanks for testing it out
  5. I recently made a post in a another topic with my fix for this. Feel free to check it out:
  6. I made some changes to fix the Locale issue the Title ID search I made a PR to the github repository, but idk how active they are so no idea when/if the changes will get merged https://github.com/XboxUnity/AuroraAssetEditor/pull/3 AuroraAssetEditor.zip
  7. I decided to take a look into it and there are a couple of issues that will need to be fixed. I am not very familiar with C#, so it might take some time to completely fix. The two main issues that I have found so far are 1) the locale parser is broken 2) there is a tls/ssl error when connecting to xbox.com which can be resolved by adding this line: System.Net.ServicePointManager.SecurityProtocol |= (SecurityProtocolType)(0xc0 | 0x300 | 0xc00); After hard coding a en-US local (just for testing) and adding the tls/ssl fix it is able to find some of the assets from xbox.com (see screenshot below), but there are a lot of assets missing. So the parts that parse for those assets will also need to be fixed
  8. Hello everyone, I tried to release this yesterday on r/360hacks But for some reason they are not approving my post, so I will try releasing it here. I recently tried out the Aurora dashboard and the NOVA web ui, but it does not seem to have a way to launch games from your library. So I tried my hand at creating a web ui that allows for that. Admittedly, I did not search for an existing solution to this problem so there may be existing solutions that allow for this. But this was still a fun project even if that is the case. Either way, I'm interested to hear what you think about it. Screenshots of Aurora Script: https://imgur.com/a/LSSP8T1 Screenshots of the Web UI: https://imgur.com/a/30xsPwz Source Code of Aurora Script: https://github.com/jrobiche/xbox360-aurora-scripts Source Code of the Web UI: https://github.com/jrobiche/xbox360-aurora-game-launcher-webui Download Link: https://mega.nz/file/5rJlyICS#kHC0f90MJs_ihS_gCA8-ymsHmGM5MXfXxZbQXAcKdhg VirusTotal Scan: https://www.virustotal.com/gui/file/f6ba8a6dbb4af1f19f2a7e232fe6c0d21c05f81acf0261c7fcba87d6caaede91/detection
×
×
  • Create New...