maiki

Problem mit externe HDD

Hallo

bräuchte hilfe,

wenn ich spiele von der externen hdd starte ist der sound ca 5-10 sec später :(

was kann ich tun?

vielen dank im vorraus

• Like 7

I recommend xboxhacks.de for german support.

About topic:

- he uses external hdd

- he has sound latency

- so the sound output is 5-10 sec too late

I recommend xboxhacks.de for german support.

About topic:

- he uses external hdd

- he has sound latency

- so the sound output is 5-10 sec too late

Never had this issue myself, and before I try to figure out why the op is having said issue, I expect them to translate it to english, as this is an english forum. I have no problem helping people, but I shouldnt have to do double the work, because I have to translate the original post.

This topic was moved to other topics, as this has nothing to do with aurora.

hello

need help,

I play start from the external hdd is the sound about 5-10 seconds later :(

what can i do?

many thanks in advance

I dont know how much I can help with this, as I have never had this problem. The closest thing to this I have dealt with is loading times from connectX, and even then there was no lag on the sound. So on to the more daunting questions.

What game is it doing this with? All, or just 1 or 2?

Have you tried running it from another drive, preferably an internal one?

All games have delays. internally I have the original disk where I store everything (Scores, profile, etc). I have to reboot a couple of times until everything goes again.

Never had this issue myself, and before I try to figure out why the op is having said issue, I expect them to translate it to english, as this is an english forum. I have no problem helping people, but I shouldnt have to do double the work, because I have to translate the original post.

This topic was moved to other topics, as this has nothing to do with aurora.

Since english is the ONLY language in the world and the extra time for ANYONE to copy/paste the OP in google translate is so "HUGE", I assume you are just being a jerk and don't want to help ANYONE that really has a problem. Just because you don't know the answer, you don't need to reply. Just ignore the post and move on.

to answer the OP:

Welche jtag Methode hast du? Welche HDD hast du? Wir brauchen mehrere Einzelheiten. Kannst du mit eine andere Festplatte probieren? Hast du dasselbe Probleme mit FSD auch?

Translation: What kind of JTAG do you have? What kind of HDD do you have? We need more details. Can you try with another HDD? Do you have the same problem with FSD?

Try another TV. Maybe the delay of the audio is a general Problem of the TV settings. You dont have the delays with the internal hdd?

Since english is the ONLY language in the world and the extra time for ANYONE to copy/paste the OP in google translate is so "HUGE", I assume you are just being a jerk and don't want to help ANYONE that really has a problem. Just because you don't know the answer, you don't need to reply. Just ignore the post and move on.

It has nothing to do with being a jerk, or not wanting to translate it, or help. It is the fact that it shouldnt have to be done. If the op read the rules, or spent 5 minutes browsing posts, they would have known that this is an english speaking forum, except in the matchmaking section, where we allow other languages. So is it too much to ask that people translate their own posts? No. I was being nice, as I could have said nothing and just deleted the thread because it wasnt in english, instead I gave a warning, and the language problem was fixed. Also, it should be noted that I am a part of the moderation team on this site, and you have 4 posts total(at the time of writing this), so I think my say so on this is going to go farther then yours.

• Like 1

The place would be a right mess if everybody used their native tongue,give an inch they take a mile..nough said

• Like 2

If you have a problem with us asking ppl to speak english in our forum (which isn't german, spanish etc. etc.) you can find somewhere else to be social.

Like has been said before in this thread, we only ask that you respect that not everyone speaks german, and most speak english (which is one of the reasons we ask you to speak english)

If you don't speak english, or have trouble understanding it, there are other places where they do offer you support in most native languages such as german ( www.xboxhacks.de for instance ) or spanish ( www.elotrolado.net ) there are plenty of other sites aswell, where ppl only speak german, spanish, portuguese and what not...

• Like 3

its also possible that the TV have problems with HDMI Handshake, and many other problems which have already been mentioned here. At first I would connect a other Device, to your HDMI Port to rule out, that it is on your TV.

If you have a problem with us asking ppl to speak english in our forum (which isn't german, spanish etc. etc.) you can find somewhere else to be social.

Like has been said before in this thread, we only ask that you respect that not everyone speaks german, and most speak english (which is one of the reasons we ask you to speak english)

If you don't speak english, or have trouble understanding it, there are other places where they do offer you support in most native languages such as german ( www.xboxhacks.de for instance ) or spanish ( www.elotrolado.net ) there are plenty of other sites aswell, where ppl only speak german, spanish, portuguese and what not...

I was just saying that he came here for help. It took all of you more than a reply to OP just to scold me. I think this forum is about helping, not about arguing who was right or wrong. It's not the number of the posts or any other thing like that. It's about being a HUMAN and just helping one another. I understand that the primary language of the forum is english, but the primary role is to HELP. I really hope you, of all people, haven't forgotten that. Thank you for the time...

I was just saying that he came here for help. It took all of you more than a reply to OP just to scold me. I think this forum is about helping, not about arguing who was right or wrong. It's not the number of the posts or any other thing like that. It's about being a HUMAN and just helping one another. I understand that the primary language of the forum is english, but the primary role is to HELP. I really hope you, of all people, haven't forgotten that. Thank you for the time...

It is simple. If you want help post in english. We have no problem helping people, but if we have to translate every thing, it takes time, and I dont know about you, but I have a life also, and dont get paid to help people. I do it because I enjoy it.

• Like 3

I haven't forgotten that no, but... i expect ppl to put some effort into it aswell, not just expect me to spoonfeed them... i'm sick and tired of ppl that do that, give me minimum amount of information and expect me to know exactly what their problem is, and i also don't like ppl that don't want to write to me in a language i can understand without google translate

That said, there's been several ideas of how to fix the problem, i'm not going to make additional posts just to repeat what others have suggested, that's just wasting my time, now if he OP don't understand the suggestion, i can explain it with other words... but... for that to happen he/she must also let me/us know that they didn't fully understand the suggestion...

Some of the best suggestions (imho) is to try other devices, try internal hdd, does it work from there? then it's likely a fragmentation issue on the USB HDD or the USB HDD is starting to give up on life or something...

• Like 3