RealModScene
omar walid

about titan fall

hey guys , i just download this game called titan fall and i  opened it,  but a message say that i should put an HDMI cable so i bought one  and  puted it in  and bam no signal  i tryed to search for solutions on youtube nothing many people have this problem i even changed the cable but no use when i get my tv to the HDMI AV and start the xbox  just a black screen then no signal ,  1 more thing when i tryed to open the display settings in my xbox  i found that the display discovery is missing  if any one know what to do let me know and ty 

• Like 3

A couple of questions:

1. Does the HDMI work with other games? If not, your HDMI output might be broken.

2. On what kind of console are you trying to play Titanfall? Is it a retail console, flashed or RGH? I ask this because Titanfall is an online-only game, and it won't run without Xbox Live Gold.

well forget about the titan fall  the problem is with the HDMI i cant make it work titan fall was a reason that i start looking on how to use the HDMI

You should probably check with a different TV, see if it's a TV issue... it sounds to me like either the cable is broken, the tv port is broken or just won't accept the xbox or the hdmi port on the xbox itself is broken

However, it could also be that you're not patient enough if you're using a RGH console...

Or you have an old lcd tv,mine also won't display thru the hdmi  when using a 360 however the pc does.On a friends lcd tv it does work,basically what i'm saying is not all hdmi are the same.You don't need an hdmi if the component works just to play a game however hdmi does give a noticeable difference in graphics quality

I would be looking for any setting revolving around hdmi, the xbox wont boot if the tv isnt sending the hdmi acknowledgement signal. Just a thought. It could just be a bad hdmi port on the tv.

You could also try using the "nohdmiwait" patch, this disables the need for it to wait for your TV to send a signal letting it know it's ready for a connection...

That can cause problems with some TV's tho (thus it being a additional patch)

nohdmiwait patch has to be applied with xebuild, which means you have to reflash your nand...