RealModScene
JPizzle

LiNK - A Sneak Peek

This is not Live, You cannot get banned from here.

Actually, you can. But not by MS, and not from Live.

Banned by us from our LiNK network, we dont want to ban anyone but have the ability to if needed.

Banned by us from our LiNK network, we dont want to ban anyone but have the ability to if needed.

Signed up here just to say good. There's maybe 10-15 people (think 1 or 2 lobbies tops) playing Halo 4 on xbslink at any givin time during the day. Yet somehow, there's always usually one super jumping jerkoff ruining the game. I wouldn't care if people just set up a game labled "mods". However, for those of us who like to win using skill as opposed to artificial crutches, it's annoying that there's currently no recourse against it (other than temporarily kicking them only to have them rejoin). Keep up the good work!

WOW!! Just WOW!!!! That looks awsome! :o:D

I don't mean to be repetitive, but if you need another European beta tester, specifically Portugal, just say something. I would love to help with this great project.

Again, great work. Can't wait for this to be released. Thanks for everything, TeamFSD!! ;)

Also am i allowed to play my games modded on this?

Like if i want to play zombies on mw2 can i?

Work for jtag users???

If you can run F3 on it, LiNK will work

Also am i allowed to play my games modded on this?

Like if i want to play zombies on mw2 can i?

Yes, just hope that you make your own lobby and state in the name that it is modded.

Is Link going to support in game voice chat? Xlink was quite a mission to get voice chat, would like to plug my headphones into my xbox controller.

Yes, If the game supports voice chat.

If you can run F3 on it, LiNK will work

Yes, just hope that you make your own lobby and state in the name that it is modded.

Yes, If the game supports voice chat.

F3=FreeStyleDash 3

Am i correct?

And thanks, nice work you guys are boss, i always wanted to use xlink but you need wired connection for that, and ii heard you can use a wireless adapter for this.

• Like 1

F3=FreeStyleDash 3

Am i correct?

And thanks, nice work you guys are boss, i always wanted to use xlink but you need wired connection for that, and ii heard you can use a wireless adapter for this.

Yes

Have you seen how fast bunnies multiply? :blink:

Not pissed, the excitement is fun to witness. And it's fully understood.

Yeap i know :D but i forgot to mention that all those Excited members will kill as much as they can, so you'll have less to kill :) . Imagine how fast the players multiple after your work :D , you'll find the answers :D

The only haters here are M$ spies i think :D

I hope you'll continue with your work on the 720 :)

What does that mean?Just go ahead and ban everybody who attempts to cheat.

What does that mean?Just go ahead and ban everybody who attempts to cheat.

Can't see how that would work if we are directly connecting with each other

Can't see how that would work if we are directly connecting with each other

Well if you seek logical explanation... than there may be a possibility...

You need Link to connect with someone...

So imagine you have two fields and a river full of sharks :p ... How you'll pass the river if the guards say you can not pass !!! :p

Unless they are corrupted, but either way they will no let you in if you play against the rules :)...

Remember GOD exist !!! :D Keep it that way...