RealModScene
JPizzle

LiNK - A Sneak Peek

Well what can we say to that... It's well known we dont like to pin point ourselves to a date... but a rough one i can give you:

How does Decebruary 32rd sound?

Holy cow, it's soon ! Date's in lunar calendar, right ?

Don't think I'll be able to handle myself waiting for that date, I might try to eat an apple see if I don't have a nerve breakdown but can't promise.

On a bit more, no really more, serious level, how does your beta work ? You already have the needed folks to do the tests or are you gonna make some kind of anouncement and then the first ones to apply will be on the tests, or is it some kind of sexual favor ? Just fyi, I can do it if needed.

In the mean time, you guys rock, a jtagged/rgh x360 wouldn't be the same without you and every time you make something it just increases its value, someday we might get to the fabulous world we had with the xbox1, and in great part thx to you.

Respect to all of you at RMS !

First post here @ RMS! I've been watching the site for sometime now. Just found out about LINK. So I had to become a member just to say that when LINK is up and running all that xlink kai will be good for is playing PixelJunk Monsters Deluxe with my son on PSP :blink: hahaha

Keep up the good work guy's(and or lady's) :wub:

Thanks for your work guys!

Oh and I DON'T want to be a beta tester.Please!

Wow so excited for LiNK! =D

Whats next devs.. your own version of XBL? Your over half way there with this!

Will this integrate with a newer build of freestyle dash when it's released or as a addon for current build ?

If the game supports system link then yes you can. And yes link does work as well as showen in the video been good times playing and testing not really seen any lag yet.

English:

please could pass the beta to test it beforehand please thank you very much

SPANISH:

por favor podrian pasarme la beta para testearla por favor de antemano muchas gracias

Probably a daft question but will we be ble to system link to friends with retail xbox's with LINK? Also, how many people can play together on LINK? Will it be released as a update via FSD3? Thanks guys ;)

MOST EXCELLENT NEWS!

Does it work only with shooters, o I will be able to play games like:

- Street Figther 4

- Fifa Street

- Need 4 Speed

Great work TEAM, quality stuff.

Probably a daft question but will we be ble to system link to friends with retail xbox's with LINK? Also, how many people can play together on LINK? Will it be released as a update via FSD3? Thanks guys ;)

1)Daft question: no.

2)As many as the game supports

3)As a new version of F3

Does it work only with shooters, o I will be able to play games like:

If the games supports system link, it should work. Nothing to do with shooters only.

Also will i be able to play Splitscreen multiplayer with my wife with LINK?

Huh? Splitscreen implies local. Not sure what you are asking here.

Which is going to be released first this or Rxe ? Are we talking 2012 for either?

This. Yes, Decebruary 32nd is the current target. :-)

Also will i be able to play Splitscreen multiplayer with my wife with LINK?

Yes

WOW! This looks fantastic :D Bring it on........I cant wait.

Many thanks for all your hard work, it's much appreciated by myself and I expect I speak on behalf of the whole community.