RealModScene
JPizzle

LiNK - A Sneak Peek

Well if you seek logical explanation... than there may be a possibility...

You need Link to connect with someone...

So imagine you have two fields and a river full of sharks :p ... How you'll pass the river if the guards say you can not pass !!! :p

Unless they are corrupted, but either way they will no let you in if you play against the rules :)...

Remember GOD exist !!! :D Keep it that way...

How would link know if someone cheats? Will there be a way to report someone if they do?

Can't wait for this, you guys are really awesome

How would link know if someone cheats? Will there be a way to report someone if they do?

Can't wait for this, you guys are really awesome

Maybe they will build anti-cheat engine :) some sort of anti-third part apps in-game or similar...

Don't know maybe they could tell us :p ... Or they shouldn't ... like a safe issue :)

The only thing it matters now is that they have the option and that's a big LIKE from the pro gamers :) which are trying to keep gaming as it should be.

I don't think that there can be cheats :) but i'm not sure also...

KILL THE F****NG CHEAT KIDS !!!

hi im from iran ! i want to test ! do want a tester from iran ?

Politics are forbidden !!! XD

The last one asking to be a beta tester was on Battlefield 3 forum ... it turned out he was traitor and went in jail :D

Seriously this is THE biggest thing in Homebrew since Free 60 used the original SMC hack (king kong) to run linux ..

I am totally amazed at the commitment of all the deveopers of F3 and extras like LINK

Gaming on a network WITHOUT xbox live .. that actually works?? Whoaaaa

I really cant wait (but will have to )

Hats off to the RMS team

Slim

Is there a way to trick a "no system-linked" game, forcing a external system-link? I guess I'm thinking too loud hahaha

Hi guys, keep up the good work. It seems like system link protocol finally got cracked, right? My questions are:

1) Can you play using wireless connection now?

2) I don't have dedicated public ip, will there be connectivity issues?

Posted Image

hello often a problem for a photo moreover, do not see anything but you can see how to get rid of

Posted Image

hello often a problem for a photo moreover, do not see anything but you can see how to get rid of

that happens.Just switch to another working room