RealModScene
JPizzle

LiNK - A Sneak Peek

Well what can we say to that... It's well known we dont like to pin point ourselves to a date... but a rough one i can give you:

How does Decebruary 32rd sound?

Awesome :)

Any chance of getting a beta invite i have beta testered a few games and apps over the last 10 years. If not no worries and keep up the great work your doing.

oh ohhh yeah baby, like that, more more faster faster, oh damn sorry you caught me, just passing the time watching the video and waiting. GOD LOVE THESE GUYS

Your team continues to amaze me with how far and fast this jtag/rgh scene is progressing. The one question I have is I have a legit xbox will I be able to link with it so that we can be on separate tv in the same house? For borderland 2 say..

Well after we released our teaser video for LiNK we got a fa-nominal response from the scene, we were very happy to see that everyone was as excited about it as we were. A couple days later we started reaching out to people and offering them a spot in our closed beta test and we reached a good test group size of about 30 people. Testing has gone greatly and LiNK is performing even better then even we thought it would. Now that being said we still are not ready for release as there are some changes and additions we would like to make before we are completely satisfied that it is ready for the public. One thing that we kept all to ourselves, even from the beta testers, is our LiNK HUD.

The LiNK HUD is the user interface used to navigate through the LiNK network into various rooms and lobbies. The part that excites us the most is that it is all done directly through the Xbox 360 Mini Blades. There is no need to flash your NAND to get this MS Dashboard modification because it is all done in real time by F3.

Without further ado TeamFSD is proud to present... The LiNK HUD

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=KUIIGjSk4kE

P.S. I know most of you are wondering about ping, well in the beta we have tested with people all over the world and it is working great. We are hosting a match in Europe and users in North America and South America are able to connect and play with next to no lag.

good connections = no lag

Hello

There may be one problem the people with modded .xexs it won't be fair 💣

Well what can we say to that... It's well known we dont like to pin point ourselves to a date... but a rough one i can give you:

How does Decebruary 32rd sound?

Hm... is this the date after 21.12.2012 :D

Sorry ...

To all folks i'm dev on xda for android and i really really don't want to ask me for ETA's ... so please be patient...

I think you can ask if there are problems about the project or go for test if they choose you... But for now devs are gods and you must wait for their mercy ! :D

The part that excites us the most is that it is all done directly through the Xbox 360 Mini Blades. There is no need to flash your NAND to get this MS Dashboard modification because it is all done in real time by F3.

you s.o.b lol. i was watching the vid going i dont remember seeing this, then i read.