RealModScene
gangrel_1313

PCSXR 360 2.1.0 (PSX Emulator)

I just finally updated my PCSX 360 emulator to 2.1.0 and I'm having an issue with the screen not fitting properly, is there a way to change the overscan of PCSXR-360?

On 6/20/2017 at 7:13 PM, gangrel_1313 said:

I just finally updated my PCSX 360 emulator to 2.1.0 and I'm having an issue with the screen not fitting properly, is there a way to change the overscan of PCSXR-360?

im on 2.1.1 and its still off by a little but close enough

İ still have the screen sizing problem with last version. Can you help me. How can i change my resolution. İ tried to change my freestyle resolution but in emulator it still remains same. How can i change it from emulator files ?

On 12/15/2017 at 3:52 PM, saykomana said:

İ still have the screen sizing problem with last version. Can you help me. How can i change my resolution. İ tried to change my freestyle resolution but in emulator it still remains same. How can i change it from emulator files ?

lol.... That is because the overscan option you are talking about in FSD/Aurora only effects FSD/Aurora. If there is not an option in the emulator menu, you can try manually editing the config files, but I couldnt tell you what to look for, as I dont use this emulator. You could also try changing the screen settings under system settings, and see if that makes a difference.

3 hours ago, gavin_darkglider said:

lol.... That is because the overscan option you are talking about in FSD/Aurora only effects FSD/Aurora. If there is not an option in the emulator menu, you can try manually editing the config files, but I couldnt tell you what to look for, as I dont use this emulator. You could also try changing the screen settings under system settings, and see if that makes a difference.

Yes i mention it to let people know i already tried that and problem is not about fsd:)  if someone knows how to edit config files can help me it would be good.