RealModScene

What happened to the logo right where it should be

ra9baw.jpg

That's because the person changed the image name..

i hope if you can remove the music and make the info menu be transparent , and thanks for the skin :)

Why do you want the info menu transparent? you don't want it to be semi-transparent? (so you can see through it, but still read what it says)

Why do you want the info menu transparent? you don't want it to be semi-transparent? (so you can see through it, but still read what it says)

What Swizzy said :D

i hope if you can remove the music and make the info menu be transparent , and thanks for the skin :)

I'll make the version available without music, I'll upload it in this same post, I'll be posting today!

• Like 2

i like to see the background along side with info of the game , what the point of the background if you dont see it ?? malim was made beautiful skin is u want to check it fot the 0.5 version of aurora , if u add it to your Xbox u will see the different :) and thanks for everything :)

I'll make the version available without music, I'll upload it in this same post, I'll be posting today!

thanks sir, i'"ll wait for it , did u will make it transparent ?

i like to see the background along side with info of the game , what the point of the background if you dont see it ?? malim was made beautiful skin is u want to check it fot the 0.5 version of aurora , if u add it to your Xbox u will see the different :) and thanks for everything :)

Well.. you have 2 options.. either ask the person who made the skin you like, or either you learn how to edit skins mate.. asking people to edit their work to appease 1 person happy, really isnt what people want to do..

Removing music? Just extract skin, and rename/remove song

Making menu transparent? Change the opacity setting..

All entry level stuff mate..

• Like 2