RealModScene
BaconGaming52

Any skin similar to the retail dashboard??

I am looking for a skin that looks similar to the 360 retail dashboard or xbox one..

Most of aurora skins uploaded are just boring "same-styled" skins

I want skins similar to this http://www.realmodscene.com/index.php?/topic/7428-[upcoming-Skin]-New-project-"nemesis"

I just want the link, and i dunno what section that i'm supposed to post this in

Thanks

Sent from my SM-G7102 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

To be honest, not really possible.. due to aurora having hardcoded buttons.. I've brought up the idea of a customizable button option, but was told that it would never happen

Is there a way to change the color on that skin because i like the style of it but i dont like the aurora buttons color

Sent from my SM-G7102 using Tapatalk

Thats easily done.. it is changing the visual.. now.. the tools required is a diff story, as you need xdk installed to do any real edits

I like making skins and tried making a skin to resemble FSD but just couldn't do it. Stop all my projects lol kinda just gonna stick with FSD.

Yeah, you "could" make one similar.. but would have to be tweaked a lil bit differently.. eg, the shoulder buttons would need to be remapped from the quickview filters.. (but since that is hardcoded.. and wont be changed), dang near impossible..

With the way the xzp works, tabs swap with shoulder buttons, so it would be press L or R shoulder to swap tabs, and each tab would be a diff screen, you cant change the way the coverflow works persay, but you could have the qv option scripted to a specific button, ex. 1 is 360 games, 1 is xbla, ect.. and once you select the filter, press shoulder button to go to the coverflow, and games would be sorted that way..

Edit: another way would be verticle tabs, and then the triggers would swap it.. but since coverflow is set to use those to change 5 or so titles, and cant be unmapped, that way is impossible too..

To be honest, not really possible.. due to aurora having hardcoded buttons.. I've brought up the idea of a customizable button option, but was told that it would never happen

I would think with LUA in the next version, this might not be the case..... at least for scripts. I would think you could include scripts in the skin, and then be able to add quick launch buttons to them. Cant say anything for certain, as I am not one of the developers, but that would make sense.

I would think with LUA in the next version, this might not be the case..... at least for scripts. I would think you could include scripts in the skin, and then be able to add quick launch buttons to them. Cant say anything for certain, as I am not one of the developers, but that would make sense.

All of the button mappings could be within the skin.xml thats already there, such as the font is defined, ect.. lol.. but thats just my 2 cents..

Edit: it could be a simple if statement also..

if button_mapping is defined:

{Skin.xml}else{use default settings}

But just an idea