RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
XeNoNM0ddER149

I need help!

No, it's just unsupported by xeBuild GUI... because... MMC Console...

Well he says he's gonna try himself anyway Swizzy after I linked your tut on the 17489 update so we'll see....

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Mmc console? So is it ECC RGH2.0? Or FreeBoot? I used your Simple 360 Flasher alot of times and used the latest XeBuild. But I still get errors! What's the difference between a FreeBoot and ECC? How am I supposed to know which Corona am I if you guys got nothing! I'm confused!

Okay, done. I sent you a Mediafire link for the flashdmp.bin by PM. :D

Model  : Corona4g CB_A_13121 GLITCHEABLE thats your specific from the dump you sent if you want me to attemp to build a nand I need cpu key and dvd key 

Mmc console? So is it ECC RGH2.0? Or FreeBoot? I used your Simple 360 Flasher alot of times and used the latest XeBuild. But I still get errors! What's the difference between a FreeBoot and ECC? How am I supposed to know which Corona am I if you guys got nothing! I'm confused!

You have it on your tongue what exactly you should read up on, you should really think a bit, it's pretty logical as to what you have in regards to corona model, all slim consoles are essentially RGH 2.0 (or a variant of it, such as RGH 2.0+ for the last TX chip, which if memory serves me right is called CR4, but my memory is failing me on this one i feel)

Model  : Corona4g CB_A_13121 GLITCHEABLE thats your specific from the dump you sent if you want me to attemp to build a nand I need cpu key and dvd key

You only need CPUKey to build a new nand based on the existing data, in my tutorial i have special instructions for how to build a 4GB Corona image using my GUI

http://jogosxbox360rgh.blogspot.co.uk/2015/09/download-autogg-094-kernel17489-xbox360.html <<< download AutoGG and load up the dump you sent me it's what I did and it gave me the info XeBuild didn't. MMC Microsoft Management Console....Google's Fantastic lol

http://jogosxbox360rgh.blogspot.co.uk/2015/09/download-autogg-094-kernel17489-xbox360.html <<< download AutoGG and load up the dump you sent me it's what I did and it gave me the info XeBuild didn't. MMC Microsoft Management Console....Google's Fantastic lol

MMC stands for Multi Media Card and is a form of Memory device similar to SD cards

You have it on your tongue what exactly you should read up on, you should really think a bit, it's pretty logical as to what you have in regards to corona model, all slim consoles are essentially RGH 2.0 (or a variant of it, such as RGH 2.0+ for the last TX chip, which if memory serves me right is called CR4, but my memory is failing me on this one i feel)

You only need CPUKey to build a new nand based on the existing data, in my tutorial i have special instructions for how to build a 4GB Corona image using my GUI

So he never read up as well as he could have. I think the whole 4gb Corona is what he wasn't sure of but my crystal ball's still in for repair so......... Nor did I as it happens...... :ninja:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MultiMediaCard

Okay, here are my questions. What is FreeBoot? What is ECC? What are all the Corona versions and how am I able to spot mine? Is Simple 360 NAND Flasher unsupported for me? Do I need something else to flash my NAND? Do I need something else to update my NAND (like JRunner)? What are all the Xell versions? What I know about my modified console: RGH2.0, Corona, Blue screened Xell, 3.0GB internal storage, 48.00MB NAND, Xbox360 Slim, Blue light inside console (the glitch chip, possibly). That's all I know. I, NEED, HELP!

Model : Corona4g CB_A_13121 GLITCHEABLE thats your specific from the dump you sent if you want me to attemp to build a nand I need cpu key and dvd key

Well.. Swizzy said "only CPUKey". We could disable FCRT.bin check. But what if my DVD key doesn't match, and my DVD drive fails to work? And how sure are you both that mine is a 4G? I was just guessing it was one. There are alot of Coronas. V1-V6 and more. I read your tutorial on homebrew. I entered CPUKey, disabled failsafe, switched to advanced mode, edited the parameter "corona" to "corona4g" and built the hacked image. And now I have a updflash.bin. It doesn't recognise my KV though. I'm just terrified if I end up bricking it. My next step is just to launch your flasher and press A. But I just guessed if it was 4G. I dont really know my Corona.

Well.. Swizzy said "only CPUKey". We could disable FCRT.bin check. But what if my DVD key doesn't match, and my DVD drive fails to work? And how sure are you both that mine is a 4G? I was just guessing it was one. There are alot of Coronas. V1-V6 and more. I read your tutorial on homebrew. I entered CPUKey, disabled failsafe, switched to advanced mode, edited the parameter "corona" to "corona4g" and built the hacked image. And now I have a updflash.bin. It doesn't recognise my KV though. I'm just terrified if I end up bricking it. My next step is just to launch your flasher and press A. But I just guessed if it was 4G. I dont really know my Corona.

I know because the line I posted you came from the AutoGG GUI so if that says your NAND is a 4GB Corona then I'm not gonna argue cos the ppl who wrote the program know a damn site more than I about these matters. The only thing that I would query about AutoGG is Swizzy's involvement or rather lack there of which is why if he say's it's ok then f*$k what the rest say lol

Bearing that all in mind it is my own opinion and other people may have differing views but I've not followed a post or tutorial or used a program by him yet that I've had issues with and I'm not nearly as good as half the folks on here so...........

Lol k. Corona4G, check! Now what is a FreeBoot? And ECC? Two more steps and I'm ready to dump the NAND. I'll post pics of all my selections and I also need approval if what I done is correct. FreeBoot or ECC, please?

Lol k. Corona4G, check! Now what is a FreeBoot? And ECC? Two more steps and I'm ready to dump the NAND. I'll post pics of all my selections and I also need approval if what I done is correct. FreeBoot or ECC, please?

Unecc dump detected
Loading Nand ...OK
Nand not valid, or no ECC <<<< I'd assume by that freeboot and not ECC that again came from AutoGG

I read it just now. It gave me a mindfuq. freeBOOT requires a second NAND while XBReboot doesn't. If I am able to read my NANDs folders and shiz on Aurora's file manager and even XeXMenu, does that mean I am a freeBOOTer? I don't think we are supposed to read it. So, what? Do I have a second NAND or somethin'? But if I'm an XBRebooter, I can... Idk, they're pretty much the same. Does XeBuild has XBReboot option? Sorry for the foqing mess I'm causing.

Why can't it read my KV? -XeBuild GUI. Should I be worried about it? Nah? Fine. I'm doing it.

I read it just now. It gave me a mindfuq. freeBOOT requires a second NAND while XBReboot doesn't. If I am able to read my NANDs folders and shiz on Aurora's file manager and even XeXMenu, does that mean I am a freeBOOTer? I don't think we are supposed to read it. So, what? Do I have a second NAND or somethin'? But if I'm an XBRebooter, I can... Idk, they're pretty much the same. Does XeBuild has XBReboot option? Sorry for the foqing mess I'm causing.

Send me your CPU key and I'll use Swizzy's guide and write your new NAND and as a fail safe if it is OK of course I can send Swizzy a copy of the NAND and he can let you know if I've messed up or if it's good but judging by the info I've had so far it's a Corona 4GB which does require a few tweaks but doesn't look at all complex

Uhm.. Did I did it right? I used Swizzy's instructions on updating Corona 4G in the Homebrew forums.

post-74568-0-71959100-1458239753_thumb.png

But I disabled FCRT.bin checker for the sake of my DVD drive. Is it safe to dump the NAND now? Here's the CPUKey just in case:

post-74568-0-71959100-1458239753_thumb.png

Uhm.. Did I did it right? I used Swizzy's instructions on updating Corona 4G in the Homebrew forums.

Ok that looks fine did you also follow the section about modifying the corona to say corona4g? I took the liberty of building you one on my own system so if your log is identical to this then I'd proceed 

==================================

Swizzy's xeBuild GUI version 2.097

Log Started: Thursday 17/03/2016 18:40:20

*** Some console information ***

CB Version: 0

ERROR: Unable to decrypt KV using specified CPUKey!

This means the log will NOT contain information from your keyvault, it can be caused by etheir badkey or badblock/corrupt keyvault

Using xell-reloaded for Glitch hack

Including dashlaunch... Done!

Including custom dashlaunch settings (launch.ini)... Done!

Copying nand to data directory, this may take a while... Done!

Checking if SMC is Glitch or Retail...

Dumping current SMC... Done!

Checking SMC...

SMC is Glitch patched! it will be used the way it is...

Parameters sent to xeBuild:

-noenter -t glitch2 -c corona4g -d data -f 17489 -b DD88AD0C9ED669E7B56794FB68563EFA -p output.bin

Building nand using xeBuild (this may take a while):

---------------------------------------------------------------

xeBuild v1.16.728

base path changed to C:\Users\super\Desktop\xeBuild_GUI_2.097\files

---- { Image Build Mode } ----

building glitch2 image

done! fsroot found ok!

output.bin image built, info:

Kernel    : 2.0.17489.0

Console   : Corona

NAND size : 48MiB MMC (system only)

Build     : Glitch (v2)

Xell      : power on console with console eject button

Serial    :

ConsoleId :

MoboSerial:

Mfg Date  : 01/15/2013

CPU Key   :

1BL Key   : DD88AD0C9ED669E7B56794FB68563EFA

DVD Key   :

CF LDV    : 1

KV type   : type2 (hashed - unchecked, master key not available)

xeBuild Finished. Have a nice day.

Moving output to your destination directory... Done!

Cleaning data and temporary directories... Done!

****** The app has now finished! ******

Ok that looks fine did you also follow the section about modifying the corona to say corona4g? I took the liberty of building you one on my own system so if your log is identical to this then I'd proceed

Yup, I did changed the parameters and your xebuild log is same as mine.

But I disabled FCRT.bin checker for the sake of my DVD drive. Is it safe to dump the NAND now? Here's the CPUKey just in case:

Well hover over the Disable part it relates to Trinity so I'd guess that's not specific to your console

Yup, I did changed the parameters and your xebuild log is same as mine.

Fingers Crossed and go for it lol :thumbup:

Swizzy's xeBuild GUI version 2.097

Log Started: Friday 3/18/2016 2:43:10 AM

*** Some console information ***

ERROR: Unable to get CB version!ERROR: Unable to decrypt KV using specified CPUKey!

This means the log will NOT contain information from your keyvault, it can be caused by etheir badkey or badblock/corrupt keyvault

Using xell-reloaded for Glitch hack

Including dashlaunch... Done!

Including custom dashlaunch settings (launch.ini)... Done!

Copying nand to data directory, this may take a while... Done!

Checking if SMC is Glitch or Retail...

Dumping current SMC... Done!

Checking SMC...

SMC is Glitch patched! it will be used the way it is...

Disabling FCRT.bin check...

Parameters sent to xeBuild:

-noenter -t glitch2 -c corona4g -d data -f 17489 -b DD88AD0C9ED669E7B56794FB68563EFA -p -a nofcrt  output.bin

Building nand using xeBuild (this may take a while):

xeBuild v1.16.728

base path changed to D:\RGH2 Xbox 360\xboxtool\Corona 4G Updater\files

---- { Image Build Mode } ----

building glitch2 image

done! fsroot found ok!

output.bin image built, info:

Kernel    : 2.0.17489.0

Console   : Corona

NAND size : 48MiB MMC (system only)

Build     : Glitch (v2)

Xell      : power on console with console eject button

Serial    :

ConsoleId :

MoboSerial:

Mfg Date  : 01/15/2013

CPU Key   :

1BL Key   : DD88AD0C9ED669E7B56794FB68563EFA

DVD Key   :

CF LDV    : 1

KV type   : type2 (hashed - unchecked, master key not available)

xeBuild Finished. Have a nice day.

Moving output to your destination directory... Done!

Cleaning data and temporary directories... Done!

****** The app has now finished! ******

Just to be more specific. Except that I disabled FCRT.bin. You didn't. Do I have to disable it? Or should I just leave it? People said that they got their DVD drive dead after the update. :( Even for Corona... Or maybe they weren't Corona users. But it was a YouTube tutorial.

So, should I leave it unchecked or checked? "Disable FCRT.bin" *Empty Check Box*

Leave it checked, if DVD doesn't read games after you finish reflashing, rebuild without the patch.

• Like 1

Leave it checked, if DVD doesn't read games after you finish reflashing, rebuild without the patch.

Okay, so I guess I'll do it then. My "updflash.bin" has "Disable FCRT.bin" checked. So, I should dump my NAND now. I'm really, really afraid to do this. I can't afford a fix. It costs $25. Dayum!

Okay, so I guess I'll do it then. My "updflash.bin" has "Disable FCRT.bin" checked. So, I should dump my NAND now. I'm really, really afraid to do this. I can't afford a fix. It costs $25. Dayum!

Yes and remember I have the NAND written here with the change in your FCRT already so don't panic also PM'd your DVD Key

Sorry, I meant leave the patch enabled. I don't use XeBuild GUI so not familiar. If the patch is enabled it shouldn't matter, but it could cause an issue on a couple different drives. Since you don't know, start with the patch and try a game dvd. If the DVD won't play, rebuild with patch disabled and it should work again. All this info is here on this site, easily searchable. BTW, you can always dump your nand, after all it's only a read... It's the writing that you have to be sure about.

• Like 1

Sorry, I meant leave the patch enabled. I don't use use XeBuild GUI so not familiar. If the patch is enabled it shouldn't matter, but it could cause an issue on a couple different drives. Since you don't know, start with the patch and try a game dvd. If the DVD won't play, rebuild with patch disabled and it should work again. All this info is here on this site, easily searchable. BTW, you can always dump your nand, after all it's only a read... It's the writing that you have to be sure about.

He has the dump he was just unsure about the validity of it due to the size and other factors but I think he's getting there.....