RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
XeNoNM0ddER149

I need help!

Intro: I went to a store to buy an Xbox360 4 years ago. It was modified a.k.a JTAGed/RGHed and I didn't even knew. I was a complete noob that time and wondered why I couldn't get my Xbox online like it didn't had a WiFi card or somethin'. I searched wtf was FSD3 and finally I'm a master to this.

Some info before I start to ask:

Storage: Flash (48.00MB) and MmcMu (3.0GB).

Dashlaunch says: Corona, Glitch 2, OS: 2.017349.0.

I have some questions, so please answer me.

About Freestyle Dash 3 Rev775... It was already installed ever since I bought it . Along with XeXMenu 1.1 and NXEGOD. The thing is, I'm using Aurora 0.5b now and FSD3 is just taking up space. So, can I delete it? XeX and NXE are installed in Contents (where all my gamesaves and profiles are located) of MmcMu while FSD3 is in it's own folder, but it is also named as MmcMu. Is it safe to delete FSD3? First of all, FSD3's JQE360.com is down so nothing is basically working for me (covers, TUs, weather). While XboxUnity.net is working perfectly. I also experienced LiNK on Aurora. I placed Aurora in a folder that I created called Dashboards in MmcMu storage (not the folder which contains FSD3).

Which type of Corona am I? Dashlaunch says that it's a gitch 2 and my MmcMu is almost 4GB (close to 4GB). So, am I a Corona 4g RGH2.0 user?

I want to update my NAND. I used Simple 360 NAND Flasher to flash it. But in Xebuild, the flashdmp.bin has some errors. I watched online and everyone has this problem too, but they were too YOLO on creating the hacked image. Alot of people in the comments section said that they got their console bricked or DVD drive not working. I'm curious about "Disable FCRT.bin". Should I disable or enable it? I do want my DVD drive to work. I really don't want my console to get bricked. I have 4 backups of my original flashdmp.bin. Perhaps a Corona expert could help me on this?

I got Infernus Stealth Service, but it requires the latest dashboard. That was why I'm updating. Is Infernus free? Or do you have to deal with tokens? I got Infernus.xex through their website. I also got some KVs and their CPUKeys but I'm unable to obtain my own original KV from my NAND. I'm not sure if it is banned or not. Is Infernus a good service to keep you unbanned? Does it spoof gold and MAC address? Also, do I have to reflash my NAND just to replace my KV? Or do I just place them in root of MmcMu with the Infernus.xex plugin there?

If I'm on a stealth service, I can't use FSD3 or Aurora to launch my games because it will get me banned right away. So, I got Xbox 360 Neighborhood from someone's link on YouTube. I installed it. And placed xbdm.xex in root of MmcMu and set it as a plugin. But I saved the launch.ini file in my Usb0 as I don't want to mess with MmcMu's launch.ini (my Usb0 contains games and tools like Dashlaunch. I place dashboards, plugins, mods in my MmcMu and still save/use the launch.ini on Usb0, not MmcMu). Unfortunately, Xbox 360 Neighborhood does not locate my Xbox360 when I added an IP or a Name (Jtag, Rgh, xbox, xboxftp). FileZilla works tho. I deleted X360N for now except for it's installation file. But still, I will need X360N to get working. In Control Panel, Network and Sharing Center does show my Xbox and names it as "Xbox 360". Should I typed in that instead?

I've dealt with ISO2GOD, Horizon, Mods, Free60 (Ubuntu 10.10), FTP, Emulators, Xell, LiNK and other stuff before. And now I'm pretty much stuck with this.

Um I'd maybe load your NANDDUMP into XeBuild  2.0 and that will tell you what you need to know about your NAND.

Um I'd maybe load your NANDDUMP into XeBuild 2.0 and that will tell you what you need to know about your NAND.

If I send my flashdmp.bin to you, won't you be able to read my KV? Or perhaps, steal it?

you could and I possibly could but I have no interest stealing your details as playing online doesnt interest me unless its through system link which I rarely do anyway

• Like 3

you could and I possibly could but I have no interest stealing your details as playing online doesnt interest me unless its through system link which I rarely do anyway

Hmm.. Deal! Where do we PM? And can you tell if the KV is banned?

Stealth services aren't welcome on this site, i wouldn't recommend superted to help you, but it's on him... the majority of us on here have this opinion regarding stealth and it's users; If you're gonna hack on xbl, do so on your own, we don't want anything to do with you...

Sent from my SM-G903F

But what about deleting FSD3? Will it affect my console? I need to know if my Xbox360 is a Corona4g RGH2.0. Which Corona am I? And I need your help on using both of your tools: Simple 360 NAND Flasher and XeBuild. I need to update to the latest dashboard. Should I do it? I disabled FCRT.bin check and created the hacked image, also by editing the parameter to "corona4g" from "corona". But if I did it wrong, I am gonna end up bricking it. Dashlaunch clearly says my motherboard is a Corona, Glitch 2. And MmcMu is 1.5GB of 3.0GB as I looked on Aurora's file manager. I need advice and help from you. Please...

Stealth services aren't welcome on this site, i wouldn't recommend superted to help you, but it's on him... the majority of us on here have this opinion regarding stealth and it's users; If you're gonna hack on xbl, do so on your own, we don't want anything to do with you...

Sent from my SM-G903F

It's not something I condone either hence the link and info for him to help himself besides my heads messed with a ps3 just now

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

But what about deleting FSD3 and updating to the latest dash? I need your help admin!

Xbl hackers are expected to know what they're doing, if you don't... google it... everything really is available on google, there are a few special cases that need someone like me to help them, but you questions are pretty generic... find the knowledge yourself... or sell your console and use a retail console (no hacks)

Sent from my SM-G903F

Yup that's were I found the d/box link for kv checker but sack payin someone for a maybe ok service to a maybe not so ok server for somethin I can do on my stock console, makes no sense.......

Xbl hackers are expected to know what they're doing, if you don't... google it... everything really is available on google, there are a few special cases that need someone like me to help them, but you questions are pretty generic... find the knowledge yourself... or sell your console and use a retail console (no hacks)

Sent from my SM-G903F

Well then, I'm not gonna hack just to get on XBL. My friend gave me those KVs as he traded his JTAG for a "something" with another person. What I'm asking is, can I delete FSD3? It's taking up space. "Manage Game Paths" in the settings is bugged and it keeps copying itself! I made a game path to my Usb0 once and it is now undeletable. A bug happened, and now there are 100 copies of that one path!  But still, I want to know which Corona am I using. It feels dumb if I don't know that. I want to update my 360 because I'm unable to play an EA game which I just bought! I'm not going online by hacking through XBL. I'm waiting for NOVA either ways. System LiNK is still okay. I wanted to get on XBL as I wanted to experience it before NOVA comes out. Now can you reply about FSD3 and my Corona?

Getting on xbl is part of the hack, and it's easy to say you won't do anything and still do... you're on you own unless you'll only use a retail console at which point microsoft is reponsible for the support, good luck and have fun

Sent from my SM-G903F

Okay then. Just for the sake that you think I'll do it anyways. Is it safe to remove FSD3? I want Aurora to be the only dashboard in my console. If I edited the MmcMu's launch.ini's default launcher to Aurora.xex, will it be safe?

Well then, I'm not gonna hack just to get on XBL. My friend gave me those KVs as he traded his JTAG for a "something" with another person. What I'm asking is, can I delete FSD3? It's taking up space. "Manage Game Paths" in the settings is bugged and it keeps copying itself! I made a game path to my Usb0 once and it is now undeletable. A bug happened, and now there are 100 copies of that one path!  But still, I want to know which Corona am I using. It feels dumb if I don't know that. I want to update my 360 because I'm unable to play an EA game which I just bought! I'm not going online by hacking through XBL. I'm waiting for NOVA either ways. System LiNK is still okay. I wanted to get on XBL as I wanted to experience it before NOVA comes out. Now can you reply about FSD3 and my Corona?

run xexmenu 1.1/1.2 delete fsd ftp reinstall fsd or do the sensible thing replace fsd with aurora and never look back

Thnx, finally. It's 5:11AM now and my eyes are bagged just because waiting for a reply. Okay then, I assume deleting FSD3 is safe.

It's safe to delete anything that's not in the flash in general... obviously, these hack solutions (stealth) may have required files that makes the console not boot up without them, and we don't support those here, so can' really say which ones have such things or which files to not remove...

Sadly, if you didn't mention stealth/xbl in the first place, you'd more likely have been given faster/better help... since you know our stance on things now, it's pretty obvious for you i guess?

Regarding which version of corona you have, it's pretty obvious tbh, and a quick google search will likely tell you everything you need to know to identify your version of the corona motherboard aswell

One of many reasons as to why we don't support stealth services and xbl hacks is because it's really only assholes that hack on xbl because they're not good enough to beat other people without cheats, they're assholes because they ruin the game for everyone else... a JTAG/RGH don't have any of the restrictions/protections which microsoft setup to protect against cheats, which is why they don't belong on XBL in the first place... which is why we don't support any of the stealth services, they also charge money for work done by someone else, which is something i really don't appreciate, they stand on mine and my friends shoulders and make money from it...

Thnx, finally. It's 5:11AM now and my eyes are bagged just because waiting for a reply. Okay then, I assume deleting FSD3 is safe.

Lol I replied and told u to scrap fsd and go with aurora so by definition deleting fsd is safe

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

It's safe to delete anything that's not in the flash in general... obviously, these hack solutions (stealth) may have required files that makes the console not boot up without them, and we don't support those here, so can' really say which ones have such things or which files to not remove...

Sadly, if you didn't mention stealth/xbl in the first place, you'd more likely have been given faster/better help... since you know our stance on things now, it's pretty obvious for you i guess?

Regarding which version of corona you have, it's pretty obvious tbh, and a quick google search will likely tell you everything you need to know to identify your version of the corona motherboard aswell

One of many reasons as to why we don't support stealth services and xbl hacks is because it's really only assholes that hack on xbl because they're not good enough to beat other people without cheats, they're assholes because they ruin the game for everyone else... a JTAG/RGH don't have any of the restrictions/protections which microsoft setup to protect against cheats, which is why they don't belong on XBL in the first place... which is why we don't support any of the stealth services, they also charge money for work done by someone else, which is something i really don't appreciate, they stand on mine and my friends shoulders and make money from it...

I'd say more like they scurry round your feet for the scraps of what you do but that's just my opinion.

I'd say more like they scurry round your feet for the scraps of what you do but that's just my opinion.

I would say they stand on our shoulders because without the work we've already done, none of what they do would've been possible...

Okay. It's just I'm a newbie. And I do understand now. I'll wait for NOVA and the next release of Aurora. How can I prove to you that I have deleted my Stealth Services? I got them free anyways. But it does feel hard to let them go. I see your view. And I do know and feel that modders shouldn't be on XBL. So that's why Microsoft banned JTAG/RGH modded consoles in the first place. And now we are just being assholes who deny the ban and try to get on and ruin XBL either ways. So, we are separated through System LiNK. Which is good. You made LiNK. And I'm okay with LiNK. I wanted to try it when I first saw it on YouTube. XBLSE Free Lifetime Services, Free KVs, Eshared Books, but I didn't saw how you see. It was stupid. I wouldn't pay to ruin XBL. You made LiNK for us to settle down and try anything nothing stupid. For us to forget XBL. Is my speech okay enough??? Now, I just want to stop this "XeNoNM0ddER149 is not obeying us!" thingy and back to normal. That's childish as fq. And I am following the rules, k? Now will anyone help me on my Corona? FFS I'm not lying. I won't go Live.

Okay. It's just I'm a newbie. And I do understand now. I'll wait for NOVA and the next release of Aurora. How can I prove to you that I have deleted my Stealth Services? I got them free anyways. But it does feel hard to let them go. I see your view. And I do know and feel that modders shouldn't be on XBL. So that's why Microsoft banned JTAG/RGH modded consoles in the first place. And now we are just being assholes who deny the ban and try to get on and ruin XBL either ways. So, we are separated through System LiNK. Which is good. You made LiNK. And I'm okay with LiNK. I wanted to try it when I first saw it on YouTube. XBLSE Free Lifetime Services, Free KVs, Eshared Books, but I didn't saw how you see. It was stupid. I wouldn't pay to ruin XBL. You made LiNK for us to settle down and try anything nothing stupid. For us to forget XBL. Is my speech okay enough??? Now, I just want to stop this "XeNoNM0ddER149 is not obeying us!" thingy and back to normal. That's childish as fq. And I am following the rules, k? Now will anyone help me on my Corona? FFS I'm not lying. I won't go Live.

Lol chill Winston it's not a vendetta we've got against you. What exactly do you want help with Corona wise? If you send me your Corona query without any of the past stuff being chucked in I will see what assistance I can provide for you.

post-63951-0-56843200-1458223418_thumb.png

Okay, done. I sent you a Mediafire link for the flashdmp.bin by PM. :D

Ok need a new proper one this time its not a valid dump its bad, post-63951-0-56843200-1458223418_thumb.pngXeBuild say's so