RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
XeNoNM0ddER149

I need help!

He has the dump he was just unsure about the validity of it due to the size and other factors but I think he's getting there.....

I know, after all he wouldn't have built his image without the dump in the first place. But he asked the question "So, I should dump my NAND now. I'm really, really afraid to do this." I'm guessing he was just confused with the lingo...

• Like 2

I know, after all he couldn't have built his image without the dump in the first place. But he asked the question "So, I should dump my NAND now. I'm really, really afraid to do this." I'm guessing he was just confused with the lingo...

Yeah well I cannot comment as I can be quite the same depending the scenario  :blushing:

Yeah well I cannot comment as I can be quite the same depending the scenario  :blushing:

You're doing fine... After all, you're about the only one that seems willing to help an ex stealth user who may, as far as anyone knows turn around and follow the same guide he used last time to put stealth back on his console after getting everything working again. 

Not saying he will, but that's probably why you're helping him here and not Swizzy 

• Like 1

You're doing fine... After all, you're about the only one that seems willing to help an ex stealth user who may, as far as anyone knows turn around and follow the same guide he used last time to put stealth back on his console after getting everything working again. 

Not saying he will, but that's probably why you're helping him here and not Swizzy

Well if he does that's on him, I am doing this on the basis that he's being honest so I'm trusting him but I don't want to step on anyone's toes, You guy's have built a great site with some good rules and excellent guides forums and people willing to help are in abundance. Like Swizzy said and I totally agree that the work he does and possibly yourself included gets pissed around and exploited by people looking to make a quick buck and ruin things for the good and honest people and that I don't condone.

Well if he does that's on him, I am doing this on the basis that he's being honest so I'm trusting him but I don't want to step on anyone's toes, You guy's have built a great site with some good rules and excellent guides forums and people willing to help are in abundance. Like Swizzy said and I totally agree that the work he does and possibly yourself included gets pissed around and exploited by people looking to make a quick buck and ruin things for the good and honest people and that I don't condone.

Like I said, you're doing fine. Good on you for wanting to help. 

Don't put me on the same pedestal as Swizzy though, anything I've done was on his shoulders too. But I do it honestly and only on this site (I hope that's the impression I leave anyways).

Yes, great site. It's been a pleasure to be a member here. One reason it's still around is because they keep away from copyright bandits and people who tempt M$ with actions that get sites shut down.

• Like 2

Like I said, you're doing fine. Good on you for wanting to help. 

Don't put me on the same pedestal as Swizzy though, anything I've done was on his shoulders too. But I do it honestly and only on this site (I hope that's the impression I leave anyways).

Yes, great site. It's been a pleasure to be a member here. One reason it's still around is because they keep away from copyright bandits and people who tempt M$ with actions that get sites shut down.

Thanks man I appreciate it and honestly take nothing away from him his knowledge is vast as is yours in comparison to mines I just aspire to what you guy's can do and slowly but surely I seem to get there on a whim but still it serves my needs  :baby:

Thanks man I appreciate it and honestly take nothing away from him his knowledge is vast as is yours in comparison to mines I just aspire to what you guy's can do and slowly but surely I seem to get there on a whim but still it serves my needs  :baby:

Anyway, sorry for off-topic... as you were ;)

• Like 1

I know because the line I posted you came from the AutoGG GUI so if that says your NAND is a 4GB Corona then I'm not gonna argue cos the ppl who wrote the program know a damn site more than I about these matters. The only thing that I would query about AutoGG is Swizzy's involvement or rather lack there of which is why if he say's it's ok then f*$k what the rest say lol

Bearing that all in mind it is my own opinion and other people may have differing views but I've not followed a post or tutorial or used a program by him yet that I've had issues with and I'm not nearly as good as half the folks on here so...........

I've not had anything to do with AutoGG beyond speaking with Blakcat about how he did certain things, AutoGG was made by that 1 person essentially, and it's written in Python using wxWidgets for the GUI while mine (xeBuild GUI, which also happens to be the official GUI for xeBuild) is written in C# using WindowsForms, mine is also completely open source... ;)

Unecc dump detected

Loading Nand ...OK

Nand not valid, or no ECC <<<< I'd assume by that freeboot and not ECC that again came from AutoGG

As for the freeboot >>> http://www.se7ensins.com/forums/threads/jtag-freeboot-xbreboot-faq.108274/ <<<

That's some really old information

I read it just now. It gave me a mindfuq. freeBOOT requires a second NAND while XBReboot doesn't. If I am able to read my NANDs folders and shiz on Aurora's file manager and even XeXMenu, does that mean I am a freeBOOTer? I don't think we are supposed to read it. So, what? Do I have a second NAND or somethin'? But if I'm an XBRebooter, I can... Idk, they're pretty much the same. Does XeBuild has XBReboot option? Sorry for the foqing mess I'm causing.

Why can't it read my KV? -XeBuild GUI. Should I be worried about it? Nah? Fine. I'm doing it.

It cannot read it because it's not compatible with MMC Corona dumps, 3.0 will be if i ever decide to go back to working on it and release it... i started working on that, then i had a few other things to do along with lot's of complaints from people that had no idea what they were doing and blamed me for everything they did wrong...

Regarding Freeboot that's old information from the time before fbBuild was born, back when there was only JTAG available and there was 2 camps; XBRebooter and Freeboot, XBRebooter is essentially what Freeboot is now a days, except a much better version of it... XBR was only ever released as 8955 if memory serves me right, there wasn't any versions after that... and they only came as pre-compiled nand images where you injected your keyvault and smc_config

Well hover over the Disable part it relates to Trinity so I'd guess that's not specific to your console

Fingers Crossed and go for it lol :thumbup:

Yeah, that information i guess is kinda outdated, i may have missed updating the label, it relates to Slim consoles - Trinity and Corona

I've not had anything to do with AutoGG beyond speaking with Blakcat about how he did certain things, AutoGG was made by that 1 person essentially, and it's written in Python using wxWidgets for the GUI while mine (xeBuild GUI, which also happens to be the official GUI for xeBuild) is written in C# using WindowsForms, mine is also completely open source... ;)

That's some really old information

It cannot read it because it's not compatible with MMC Corona dumps, 3.0 will be if i ever decide to go back to working on it and release it... i started working on that, then i had a few other things to do along with lot's of complaints from people that had no idea what they were doing and blamed me for everything they did wrong...

Regarding Freeboot that's old information from the time before fbBuild was born, back when there was only JTAG available and there was 2 camps; XBRebooter and Freeboot, XBRebooter is essentially what Freeboot is now a days, except a much better version of it... XBR was only ever released as 8955 if memory serves me right, there wasn't any versions after that... and they only came as pre-compiled nand images where you injected your keyvault and smc_config

Yeah, that information i guess is kinda outdated, i may have missed updating the label, it relates to Slim consoles - Trinity and Corona

My point exactly Swizzy you never built AutoGG so I don't trust it.....plain n simple man

My point exactly Swizzy you never built AutoGG so I don't trust it.....plain n simple man

It does most things correctly tho, it's a hell of alot better then JRunner, but... i don't like it anyways... but that's just me, i don't remember at the top of my head any major issues anyone has had with using AutoGG, but JRunner i've seen plenty and have had to fix plenty aswell by instructing people to use my GUI instead which doesn't try to be smart and mess things up for you

It does most things correctly tho, it's a hell of alot better then JRunner, but... i don't like it anyways... but that's just me, i don't remember at the top of my head any major issues anyone has had with using AutoGG, but JRunner i've seen plenty and have had to fix plenty aswell by instructing people to use my GUI instead which doesn't try to be smart and mess things up for you

Well in my view if it ain't broke it's not worth fixin, if it is broke there's always you lol. I once tried AutoGG and that was why I had to send my console to someone to repair the mess I made, can't be sure it was AutoGG's mess but when I got the console back found this site got your GUI's had my 360 updated kinect avatar the works and not an issue. Also followed your advice on the bad block and it appears to have sorted the E79 too......no hardcore manual remapping  :thumbsup:

I updated my 360... and IT WORKS! Thanks to superted76, Swizzy and QuattroGam3r. The dashboard is now 2.0.17489.0! AMERICA FUCK YEAH! Wanna play some Black Ops 2 via System LiNK? Or are you guys using a dev console?

• Like 2

I updated my 360... and IT WORKS! Thanks to superted76, Swizzy and QuattroGam3r. The dashboard is now 2.0.17489.0! AMERICA FUCK YEAH! Wanna play some Black Ops 2 via System LiNK? Or are you guys using a dev console?

Glad you got it going. I would join you for a game, but have a meeting early in the AM. PM me this weekend though if you still want to game, I might be up for it... If i'm not throwing my Xbox One controller through the window playing Styx  :realmad:

Glad you got it going. I would join you for a game, but have a meeting early in the AM. PM me this weekend though if you still want to game, I might be up for it... If i'm not throwing my Xbox One controller through the window playing Styx  :realmad:

Lol, Master of Shadows. Exact Assassins Creed II knockoff. But you play as a Gremlin. IGN Rating -10/10!

Lol, Master of Shadows. Exact Assassins Creed II knockoff. But you play as a Gremlin. IGN Rating -10/10!

It's not at all like Assassins Creed, you don't jump around on rooftops etc. you jump around in dungeons and mostly go on the floor... you also cannot jump wherever you want like you can in Assassins Creed

Lolz, and you're lucky if you don't jump to your death so far in that you get to play the whole level again because the checkpoint system sux.