RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
moe325

Play with RGloader on LINK?

Hi Guys I have a question.

Can I play on Link with Rgloader or its work only with Freeboot?

As far as i know it only works with a retail kernel, RGLoader is a dev kernel

As far as i know it only works with a retail kernel, RGLoader is a dev kernel

LiNK does work on devkits.. said it did(since he had gotten a devkit).. lol.. but as far as RGL.. maybe not, it doesn't like certain things.. haha

LiNK does work on devkits.. said it did(since he had gotten a devkit).. lol.. but as far as RGL.. maybe not, it doesn't like certain things.. haha

yep only 2 setting fail on xdk but LiNK works just fine.

• Like 1

i was thinking ones i get off work. i will post up a few pixs and a video of xdk on LiNK

Good to know! That reminds me, I still need to find that 213Watt power supply for my trinity final kit that I scored last month.

• Like 1

Good to know! That reminds me, I still need to find that 213Watt power supply for my trinity final kit that I scored last month.

i have no side car xenon xdk with retail 203 watt xenon power supply for my setup

i have no side car xenon xdk with retail 203 watt xenon power supply for my setup

203 is the standard Xenon PSU afaik, it doesn't support the side car there's a bigger PSU for those

203 is the standard Xenon PSU afaik, it doesn't support the side car there's a bigger PSU for those

i know. i did not need the side car. so i just got the xdk only. i got it for dumping offsets and content trainer making. 

The one I have has the sidecar for dvd emulation on it. I did find a seller who has around 8 or so 213 watt devkit PSU's for sale for I believe $17 each. I'm planning on ordering one next week as soon as I buy this car tomorrow.

The one I have has the sidecar for dvd emulation on it. I did find a seller who has around 8 or so 213 watt devkit PSU's for sale for I believe $17 each. I'm planning on ordering one next week as soon as I buy this car tomorrow.

what xdk model you have phat or slim

get you that car mate.. might help you move around in zombies more.. hahahahahaah j.k

• Like 2

what xdk model you have phat or slim

It's a Slim Trinity Final with sidecar.

get you that car mate.. might help you move around in zombies more.. hahahahahaah j.k

I have it, I just don't use the devkit yet. I will when things settle down and I have some time to get the PSU and put in my drive and the such.

Besides.... I think I've been getting better at zombies lol that shit gets hard man

• Like 1

nice. i wish i can get a slim xdk. but work comes 1st. lol running a shop cost a ton of money and i am the owner. 

• Like 1

I have it, I just don't use the devkit yet. I will when things settle down and I have some time to get the PSU and put in my drive and the such.

Besides.... I think I've been getting better at zombies lol that shit gets hard man

zombies gets harder the more you smoke.. hahahaha.. we didn't even make it to round 10. ahahaha

• Like 2

zombies gets harder the more you smoke.. hahahaha.. we didn't even make it to round 10. ahahaha

then you are smoking the wrong shit. lol the more i smoke the better i get. lol like super good i get

then you are smking the wrong shit. lol the more i smk the better i get. lol like super good i get

haha.. then YOU sir, are smoking the dirt herb.. haha

• Like 2

haha.. then YOU sir, are smoking the dirt herb.. haha

weeds is speed for me cuz i am ADHD and other things i dont want to say.. lets just say i am fucked up and weeds is the only thing that helps plus i dont drink or take useless pills

weeds is speed for me cuz i am ADHD and other things i dont want to say.. lets just say i am fucked up and weeds is the only thing that helps plus i dont drink or take useless pills

Ahh I get ya.. Lol
  • Like 1

I bet if I gave you some Girl Scout Cookies, Hindu Skunk or Green Crack from my buddy up in Humboldt  you wouldnt be able to kill zombies for shit, you'd be the zombie bro. One, really really, hungry,

Zombie....

• Like 1

I bet if I gave you some Girl Scout Cookies, Hindu Skunk or Green Crack from my buddy up in Humboldt  you wouldnt be able to kill zombies for shit, you'd be the zombie bro. One, really really, hungry,

Zombie....

Humbolt always puts me in Auto-drool mode, lmfao.

• Like 1

Whats up guys.i have Tried today play on LINK with RGloader. I have downloaded Aurora 0.5 Then I have disable load Plugin with boot in Aurora.I load the Plugin manual

Then I have Tried play CoD BO 2 on link and its work. :) once in a while come a blackscreen when I load a game. but its Work