RealModScene

Not going to happen if you mean you want to see fan speed control in aurora.It isn't needed as there's dashlaunch ,no point in adding a setting in aurora that's already available with another app,so set your temp control with dashlaunch it's better

Another person who didnt read my post on things not to ask, and another person that is getting a 1 week posting ban. Let this be a lesson to all the other people who keep asking this question. ;)

this is considered SPAM.. gavin will ban you for 1 week.. STOP ASKING THIS DAMN QUESTION!!!

ahahahah posted at same time!!

• Like 1

Already done. :)

i got yo back... lmao.. funny we posted at same time.. great minds think alike  :thumbup:

• Like 1

i got yo back... lmao.. funny we posted at same time.. great minds think alike  :thumbup:

That is the second person in 3 days. :( People are going to start thinking I enjoy banning people, which isnt the case, I just am tired of seeing and responding to the same stupid, tired and answered questions. And it sucks, because most of these people have under 10 posts, which means they probably dont read the forums, or visit the site often, which is why I am only giving 1 week bans. It gives them a chance to read some stuff and find their own answers. :) Dont think I am not keeping a list, as I have to manually unban them when the week is over, but I will keep their names on the list so I can track repeat offenses, and ban more appropriately for that in the future. Hopefully these people learn the lesson the first time.

That is the second person in 3 days. :( People are going to start thinking I enjoy banning people, which isnt the case, I just am tired of seeing and responding to the same stupid, tired and answered questions. And it sucks, because most of these people have under 10 posts, which means they probably dont read the forums, or visit the site often, which is why I am only giving 1 week bans. It gives them a chance to read some stuff and find their own answers. :) Dont think I am not keeping a list, as I have to manually unban them when the week is over, but I will keep their names on the list so I can track repeat offenses, and ban more appropriately for that in the future. Hopefully these people learn the lesson the first time.

TRUE.. so many of these questions are already answered.. 

TRUE.. so many of these questions are already answered.. 

It is like people have never heard of a search button. lol. Search engines have been around as long as I have been using the internet, and I started with that when I was 6. Also, if you check all the release threads for every version of aurora, you will see that it has been asked 1000 times. I swear if you were to consolodate this question in each release thread, each one would have a whole page worth of posts, just of different people asking for "Fan Speeds".

It is like people have never heard of a search button. lol. Search engines have been around as long as I have been using the internet, and I started with that when I was 6. Also, if you check all the release threads for every version of aurora, you will see that it has been asked 1000 times. I swear if you were to consolodate this question in each release thread, each one would have a whole page worth of posts, just of different people asking for "Fan Speeds".

true, i started on altavista.com.. way back before google was a dream.. haha

of course nothing compares to google nowadays..

lmao, you should change the thread name to: How To Get Banned

lmao j/k

I was actually referring to the search function of the forum, but google works also. ;)

touché

gavin_darkglider, felida, there is more spam from both of you, than from that poor guy

define spam.. and you'll find out that we are just enforcing simple rules!! don't ask questions you're told NOT TO!

Let alone showed y'all multiple ways to "SEARCH" something.. hardly anything close to spam.. but opinions are like assholes.. everybody has 1.. lmao

here, since you prolly dont wanna use the SEARCH button either:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spam

and we don't mean the canned pork either!

• Like 2

lmfao...

figured that would make people smile..

• Like 3

gavin_darkglider, felida, there is more spam from both of you, than from that poor guy

If you meant it  tongue in cheek it pays to add a p type smiley as it may not quite come across the way you expected

If you meant it  tongue in cheek it pays to add a p type smiley as it may not quite come across the way you expected

:rofl:

I'd just as soon see these threads deleted, but understand if there's a reason to show people that the ban hammer is real.

• Like 2

I'd just as soon see these threads deleted, but understand if there's a reason to show people that the ban hammer is real.

Yes it is real. I wouldnt have posted it the thread in my sig, if I didnt actually intend to ban these people. Unfortunatly, I have to keep a list, as there isnt a way to set a time limit ban, which means I have to manually un ban them. :(

• Like 1

:rofl:

Well you can't exactly be called a spammer with only that amount of posts & gavin is a mod so high post count is to be expected,actually gavin has some catching up to do swizzy's way ahead.

• Like 2

it IS real, why else would he threaten in his sig?

Well you can't exactly be called a spammer with only that amount of posts & gavin is a mod so high post count is to be expected,actually gavin has some catching up to do swizzy's way ahead.

amount of posts doesn't matter.. at all.. he is a mod because of what he does/has done here.. and check his signature m8. YOU WILL BE BANNED if you ask ANY OF THOSE QUESTIONS!! and it is the crew BEHIND the scenes that is important.. Gavin was asked to be a mod.. and he does his job VERY WELL!!

hell my post count is low as shit, but the talks i've had with people in PM's, and stuff i've done for em, matter.. not some post count.. only reason why yours is catching up is cuz you post random msgs everywhere..

and the reason i posted " :rofl: " was cuz of your lack of an ability to post something that made any type of sense m8..

"If you meant it  tongue in cheek it pays to add a p type smiley as it may not quite come across the way you expected" <---  what is that? besides the fact of your grammar is messed up? here.. as gavin shot me this song to use in my next video..

and only reason i'm responding like this, is because i wanted to use the song somehow.. and you attacked me..

• Like 2