RealModScene
youssef..

about auroura

say what? if you're asking for Fan speed controls... beware that it's been asked a million times and we're sick and tired of the question, it'll be treated as spam...

• Like 1

You should've used forum search first that said use xell or dashlaunch to set target temps,in dashlaunch you have option for auto target temp control or constant,the former is the better of the two,can't comment on xell as i don't know how to use it

You should've used forum search first that said use xell or dashlaunch to set target temps,in dashlaunch you have option for auto target temp control or constant,the former is the better of the two,can't comment on xell as i don't know how to use it

dashlaunch.. or SMC config while building freeboot image.. xell doesnt do that.. xell allows you to flash the image created..

say what? if you're asking for Fan speed controls... beware that it's been asked a million times and we're sick and tired of the question, it'll be treated as spam...

And my first thought when I saw this was that I was going to ban someone today. Considering this warning, I will refrain. I will get the next one though!

You don't have to give yourself headache. Simply open dashlaunch and set your ceiling temperature. Let the system manage the heating issues and enjoy playing and you wont have to manage fan speed from dashboard to dashboard. If you don't have dashlaunch or don't know how to use it, there are plenty videos on youtube...

• Like 1