RealModScene
Dr.Gonzo

Xbox 360 Systemupdate 16767 out now

One trusting team member from xboxhacks.de reports, which Microsoft is distributing the new systemupdate 16767 over Xbox Live.

Currently there are no known problems associated, with ODE, flashed (DVD) and Dual Nand 360 Setups 

System Software/Other

• Fixes video issues.
  • Improves overall performance.

greets.

Hey Swizzy first we re-flash the nand and then we copy this system update?

First you wait for an official release of xeBuild supporting 16767, then you install this yeah...

• Like 1

I don't understand why people are in such a rush to update their JTAG/RGH kernel.

For what it's worth, kernel version 16747 and DashLaunch 3.12 are still perfectly fine.

same here. i dont see the need to update at all. 16747 works fine for me on FSD 3 LiNK. i also use xrpc, jrpc, with no problems. 95% of the non mod menus work on LiNK like xrpc.xex jrpc.xex including ZMEight mod 8 player zombies. tools work just fine but a few like yoda pro are buggy to start with.

hey swizzy did you make a new version of xe build for supported 16767 dash?

There is one but it is not released publicly yet as there is no need for it .

hey swizzy did you make a new version of xe build for supported 16767 dash?

I'm not the author of xeBuild, i'm the author of xeBuild GUI... big difference... but as JPizzle said, there's a version of xeBuild that does support 16767, but it haven't been publicly released yet because it's not required for any game to work, netheir as-is nor with TU's... therefor, the team has decided not to release it yet... when it's required for something to work (other then xbox live) you'll find official updates of all the respected nand builders on here ;)

Hey Swizzy I just have one question regarding future updates like my disc tray always used to bug me while playing and so i disabled my eject button while copying new Nand... So if i ever need to update my dashboard will I have to disable the eject button all over again or just dump the current nand and create the new one and eject button will be disabled lke before?

Hey Swizzy I just have one question regarding future updates like my disc tray always used to bug me while playing and so i disabled my eject button while copying new Nand... So if i ever need to update my dashboard will I have to disable the eject button all over again or just dump the current nand and create the new one and eject button will be disabled lke before?

You'll probably have to do it everytime, but... only 1 way to find out ;) rebuild your nand and see if it works...

• Like 1