RealModScene
JPizzle

XeBuild 1.12

hi i look wikipedia for xbox360 software update page but page says "16767" update is latest patch but i found other site but i don't trust for 16767 update file because file says "xeBuild_GUI 2.093 (16767)" 

how to find official latest release for xeBuild Gui for latest dashboard update...

hi i look wikipedia for xbox360 software update page but page says "16767" update is latest patch but i found other site but i don't trust for 16767 update file because file says "xeBuild_GUI 2.093 (16767)" 

how to find official latest release for xeBuild Gui for latest dashboard update...

This is the latest Official release 

The latest official xeBuild GUI/xeBuild patches support only 16747, any versions over that has so far been useless for anyone that doesn't plan on breaking the TOS for Xbox Live (basically going online with a modified console/firmware) because of that we haven't yet released the updated patches, and 16756 won't be officially supported at all (as it wasn't released we're skipping it)

hmm ok then. i install official version of xebuild...

basically going online with a modified console 

i'am use a rgh phat console and not banned for live...

am i connect xboxlive and use the xbox live online services... or is rgh not going online?

thank you for answer... why are you don't update for latest dashboard?

hmm ok then. i install official version of xebuild...

basically going online with a modified console

i'am use a rgh phat console and not banned for live...

am i connect xboxlive and use the xbox live online services... or is rgh not going online?

thank you for answer... why are you don't update for latest dashboard?

You didn't read what i just said did you?

i'am read but i dont understand this word...

any versions over that has so far been useless for anyone that doesn't plan on breaking the TOS for Xbox Live

rghed phat xbox is going xbox live or not...

I don't seem to have the option to upgrade to 16747. In the xebuild gui, the highest one I can select is 15xxx. Any idea why this might be? I've only downloaded xebuild today, but the NANDflasher is a version that was on my 360 when I bought it, if that makes any difference.

Tried to donate through paypal using donations@realmodscene.com but said you are not taking any payments at the moment can you please advise

Tried to donate through paypal using donations@realmodscene.com but said you are not taking any payments at the moment can you please advise

That paypal account has been shut down because PayPal sucks balls! Please use the donation button on XboxUnity.net and thank you very much for your support.

Hi Guys!

I have a error to upgrade my dashboard in xbox360 some any help?

C:updatexbox>xebuild update -f 17150
---------------------------------------------------------------
xeBuild v1.14.693
---- { Update Mode } ----
started, watching network for xbox...success, found xbox beacon at 192.168.0.120

connected to Corona with updsvr version 3 (peek version 2)

**** could not read cf_17150.bin (-1) ****

******* ERROR: critical bootloader files are missing, cannot proceed!

***** FATAL UPDATE ERROR: -1 unable to complete NAND image

xeBuild Finished. Have a nice day.

press <enter> to quit...

You need to have 17150 CF/CG or the su_... file from 17150 in the 17150 folder...

When I try to download latest dashfiles, I get the following error:

There was an error during the download:

System.Net.WebException: The remote server returned an error: (403) Forbidden.
   at System.Net.HttpWebRequest.EndGetResponse(IAsyncResult asyncResult)
   at System.Net.WebClient.GetWebResponse(WebRequest request, IAsyncResult result)
   at System.Net.WebClient.DownloadBitsResponseCallback(IAsyncResult result)

I downloaded the required file from http://www.gxarena.com/Firmwares/Xbox360/SUFiles/  but XeXtools says that MD5 sums are wrong. What does the tools cannot download the file on its own?

This is a really old version. lol. The newest version doesnt have the latest kernel, or dashlaunch, as Swizzy didnt think it was worth doing for an update that only effects xbox live stuff.

• Like 1