RealModScene
denzx09

cr3pro and fsd 3.10

hi guys/glas im new to this site and would really like some help, im a noobie to this kind of stuff and i feel lost (really lost lol) 

i sent my xbox away to be rgh'd with the cr3pro chip,

now i thought i would get it back and plug it in and can play "well how wrong was i" i cant do that ive been told that a need freestyle dash 3.10 on it well i found the dash i need downloaded it i read through it and now my brain is going bla bla bla i havent got a clue,

what i want is to play my backups (of original discs off-course) from my pc or install them to the internal xbox drive or even play emulators,

so i would really appreciate some help to do this, i have the xbox slim with 4gig built in memory plus 250gig hard drive in it with the cr3pro chip,

thank you... 

I'll help you .......do you know how to use FTP ? have they put xex menu on at all (under games) or is it a virgin machine? if you go to "dash" what is the version number under system settings ?

..... there's an auto installer which you can burn to disk and then follow the tut to install, there's a few ways that you can do it. think that is the old freestyle but once you have that on then it's easy.....

when you get your head around how it all works it will fall into place. :) 

thank you so much datastream im going out of my mind here, i sent my xbox to oggy of tx if you know him, he sent me a load of files back and my xbox ill upload a pic of the files maybe you can tell me more or if u want to look at a certain file that can tell you more, yes ive used ftp before but not much, there is nothing i can see on my xbox that is different from before,

if you mean the dashboard its 2.0.16537.0

post-12712-0-73251400-1380833168_thumb.jpg

First thing you want to do is download xex menu from xbins.

http://www.realmodscene.com/xbins/dashboards/XeXMenu/

xbins can also be found at the top of this page the link will take you straight to xex menu.

The easiest way is to burn the xex.iso to disk. You can use image burn for this. XEX menu will only boot from disk if your drive is modified with cfw.

Once you have booted xex menu the simplest way is to have the FSD rev 775 files on a usb stick and just copy fsd to the root of your drive, if oggy has done your install then i'm 99.99% sure that it will boot fsd on its first run.

Make sure your FSD folder is set up like this....

Main...

Posted Image

Inside main 

Posted Image

Now depending on your launch.ini it may or may not work on its first run, but it should........ he says with his fingers crossed  :rofl:

im not sure it has cfw in the drive as i never did it and neither did oggy, thats the one reason why i had it rgh'd cos i could not be bothered doing f/w in drive plus with rgh its easier and better, i really am thankful for you guys helping me as i really am going out of my mind lol,

ok ill download that xex menu and try that  

The installer is ok if you have means of getting it to your hdd either by xex menu, ftp or directly by connecting your hdd to your pclaptop and getting full access to it. do you have any means yet? have you tried booting your console with an attached usb stick containing fsd?

ive burnt it to disk ive gone to a orange kind of screen with paths behavior network and so on, on it i dont know what to do from here 

ok think i got the fsd 3 installed now i took out the disk and its loaded straight into the freestyle 3 dash 

excellent, see your nand that you have on your hard drive, rar it and save it some where and then save it some where again, when you rar a file it keeps the data integrity. ;) keep them safe. 

Just need to get some games now and have a play with FSD

that's the same installer as I posted Denzx :)

• Like 1

so now i can upgrade to the 3.10 how do i do that, thank you everyone, yeah im trying to work out now how to install the games with iso2god

yeah i already have the folder with a load of stuff in it that oggy sent to me 

yeah you have a folder, but the "nands" need RAR'd and kept safe :)

As for upgrading, can you select "beta" updates and restart FSD and see if they kick in.....

If not you can FTP in and create a new FSD3 folder put the new files in there and then point your ini to it :)

• Like 1

where will i find the fsd folder im new to all the file structures and where to find things, how do i select beta? i had to go to bed last night my brain was scrambled but i dont think i have done to bad to say im a newbie lol

I think you've done pretty well considering ;) 

Load up FSD and have a look around all the options, you will see that there's an option to make it fit to your TV as well if the borders are out of sight. 

Hopefully your "beta" options will be there, if not then easy to update :)

Posted Image

• Like 1

under "general" have you enabled "Beta" updates? (ignore the red square around the samba this is just to show you where "beta" is) 5 from the top...

Posted Image

• Like 1

have now and checked it still no updates but then i clicked on change log and in there it says im running freestyle beta rev 775 released august 13th  2013,

so thats up to date aint it 

so thats all cool then is there anything else i need to do, now how to find out how to send games from pc to xbox and so on

go into metro dashboard (stock) and go to > Settings > Family, turn on "content Controls" then scroll down and block xbox live access, and also xbox live membership creation. then as long as you have dash-launch configured correctly your good to go. in dash launch make sure "live block" is enabled.

I have iso2god on my PC and when I have downloaded a game then I run it through that, (some games need to be extracted differently and disk 1 put on your HDD like GTA5 etc)  I then un-plug my HDD and stick it in the PC and then copy the game across, you can also FTP but it's much slower as it's around about 10 meg on the 360. You have only an attached driver yeah, so FTP for you it will be 

Then play some games and enjoy :)

• Like 1

right ok  :sweat: how do i get back to stock and back to freestyle, i will give this a go as soon as i get back from town, i must say i really have to thank you for helping me out maybe you should think of doing a tut from beginning to end to help noobs like me out lol 

to get back to stock dashboard you press the XBOX button and then go to "system settings" that will take you to stock (metro) dashboard. :)

When you in FSD and you have your paths selected then once it's done a scan and you have selected how "deep" your scan paths are then when your in FSD and you go to "home-brew" then you should see "dashlaunch" where you can then change more settings (remember to save your ini, all self explanatory in there) 

• Like 1

ok done all that but when i go to scan settings i get "there are currently no defined scan paths. please add and try again"