RealModScene
denzx09

cr3pro and fsd 3.10

yeah takes a little getting used too (dead easy, you'll be a pro soon) you have to add a path, what I do is add the "root" of the hard drives, So I have two hard drives, one that is attached to the machine and a USB one. the attached one is just for FSD for me and my saves etc. content, the attached USB is where all my games are.....

So in my paths I want it to pick everything up in the root of both drives. you can point it at a folder if you wish

So add the path you want to add and then "yellow" for "save" :)

• Like 1

yeah im kinda getting used to it in a way, so i select the whole of hdd and if im using a usb stick i use that aswell yeah i think thats simple, i bet ya getting fed up of my questions aint ya lol 

right ok next how do i set it up to my pc through router and ive already downloaded iso2god does that put my games where there supposed to go or do i have to select a path for them to go?

ask all you want...it's how we learn ;) 

You don't have to select the "root" you can select the "folder" where your games, homebrew etc. are, I am lazy and want everything picked up on the scans, so I just select the "root" of the attached hard drives and scan depth of about 5 (this means that it will look 5 deep into a folder for the default xex to run the app/game) 

not following your last question on your router/pc ...? 

When you run ISO2GOD on your PC then it will ask you for an output, you can have it FTP the game, but I just have it outputting to a new folder and then attach the USB drive and then copy the game across. 

Once you've run a game through ISO2GOD then you could create a folder (using FTP software) on your attached HDD and call it "games" then ftp the content from the folder on your pc to the 360.

Or if you have a drive in the 360, you could just rip it....all depends. ;)

• Like 1

basically what you said about transferring it  to xbox from pc without usb dongle, how do i set it up to my pc through my router,

yeah i get what you mean about selecting the whole folder but if i wanted to go into files like homebrew or emulator id have to store them there is that right? 

now i had a burnt disc of a game and i went to the extraction in the freestyle menu to extract it but it didnt even take 2 seconds to extract and it was done do i have to use my original to extract it, as i cant find the game anywhere that it was supposed to extract  

once you add the "paths" to FSD then it will automatically sort them out in the dashboard, so after you've added the paths then you would do a scan, then when you go to dash you would look under games for games, xbla, for xbla, etc. etc. it will do that all for you. :)

if your drive hasn't been flashed then the "copy" will not extract as it can't read them. Originals you should be able too do it. 

I use software called FlashFXP, it's an FTP program and dead easy to use, attach your 360 to your network, and then simply run FSD and FTP to it ;) copy over the games, that's why I have an attached USB drive as it just makes the process easier...and you don't have to wait around for 8 gig to transfer via 10 meg 

• Like 1

no i dont think it is flashed to be honest but i did burn of the cd for the fsd 3 and it ran that, but when i put a burnt game in it just comes up with a film type thingy so i dont think it is flashed, i cant find the cracked version of that flashfxp but i will have another look soon for it,

you are my xbox GOD lol

do you know the backups i already have can i put them in my pc and use iso2god to put them back to a iso?

if the drive hasn't been flashed then it won't read a copy (or should I say a backup of the original game that you have) ;) 

I can PM you a version of flashFXP I bought it.....

haha yeah the backup of the original lol what about putting the backup back in the pc and using iso2god will that work 

yeah that would be great if you could do that for me  

i think i only have one last question, yippie lol you know with 2 disc games like i.e GTA V how do you install them as there different aint they ?

It's not all 2 disk games....but GTA is....
DVD 1  has to be installed on your console's internal HDD. Extract DVD 1 using Xbox Backup Creator (or any other application you prefer) and copy the 'content' folder from the extracted files to your internal HDD. 

When you transfer your files, they should look like this

HDD:content0000000000000000545408A700000002545408A700000000
HDD:content0000000000000000545408A700000002545408A700000001
HDD:content0000000000000000545408A700000002545408A700000002
HDD:content0000000000000000545408A700000002545408A700000003

i.e. 1 folder called 00000002 and 4 files inside it.

DVD2:

Files from DVD 2 have to be treated like a normal game which means you can either make an ISOrip (using XBC or other apps) and use that on your JTAG/RGH or make the ISO into a GOD container.

• Like 1

right i think i get that ill give it a go in a bit, do you know if your using a usb dongle do i just put the game from iso2god straight on it or do i have to put it in xbox 1st

as long as it's formatted as FAT32 and not NTFS and exFat32 and is in your "paths" then FSD don't care... 

Why you got a usb dongle attached again, I've missed that part... you have a hard drive stuck on the 360 for now yeah?

i got 3 things, the 4 gig built in and 250gig hd init and a 14gig usb dongle, aaahhhhh right i get ya now so i goto paths and select dongle then it will scan that is that right ?

i would bin the USB dongle. (but yes if it's in the machine and the paths are set and it's formatted as fat 32) then you could use it as storage. 

here's what I would do. 

Run FSD, FTP to the attached HDD, create a folder called "Games" then in FSD, under paths, set the root of the hard drive, scan depth about 5 or 6.....then when you ISO2GOD your games, FTP them to the Games folder, sensible lay out etc. not all a mess. ;)

Then I would sell the USB dongle and buy a gigantic 4TB USB drive and fill that sucka up ;) (make sure to get one that sucks it's own power from the wall rather than the 360)

Someone adding paths earlier....HERE

• Like 1

ahhh right i get ya, so can i install a bigger hd in the xbox itself then? im really beginning to like this cr3pro when i 1st got it back i thought it was cr@p cos nowt changed on my xbox but now ive got it sort of up and running its cool and all thanks to you for your time and patients with me so a big great :thumbup:  

erm im stuck again i went to file man and hdd1 then content, it wont let me make a games files and i keep getting message please select appropriate location to create folder ive tried it everywhere  

ahhh right ok ill set that up now then thank you so much, i i just put a folder in content named games?

nope, create a folder called games in the "root" of the hard drive....leave "content" as it is.....

This is how my folder looks, but as you can see I haven't got a "games" folder as there all stored on the USB drive. 

Posted Image

here is what my 360 looks like when I FTP to it.....

Posted Image

and here is the attached USB drive. 

Posted Image

ok done all that i sent a game over to the game folder scanned it and it still is not brining it up in my games  :blushing:

ive just looked at the iso file that aso2god as done and its only 2.17gig is that right ?

right there is like to folders xboxtemp and xbox games both with folders in them which do i copy over or do i copy both 

so did you have the ISO of the game on your PC and you've used ISO2GOD on it.....let me see if I can find a small XBLA game you can have

so did you have the ISO of the game on your PC and you've used ISO2GOD on it.....let me see if I can find a small XBLA game you can have

yeah its stored on my pc as a iso and i just put that straight into iso2god, is that wrong to do it like that ?

and ISO2GOD then created a folder that you've copied over...for example 4B4E084C, and within that folder there are files...

just read your edited post back.... ISO2GOD creates folders and files from the ISO....and it would be about 8 gig for a single disk game. you would then copy the whole folder over

pic 1 is in the folder i saved as xbox games which is the output for the game thats what it says in the iso2god and pic 2 is the folder that says xboxtemp 

post-12712-0-35165300-1380907495_thumb.jpg

post-12712-0-46041500-1380907580_thumb.jpg