Jump to content
RealModScene
JPizzle

PCSXR 360 By Ced2911

Recommended Posts

On 7/4/2018 at 5:47 AM, felida said:

If I remember correctly, yes.. games ran at full speed.. now, where the app is to compress the isos.. dunno.. as most of ced's posts are gone in the web.. I'll try looking and post back.. was a long ass time ago too

 

edit: i am unable to find the post/program used.. lol.. i apologize for that

No worries :) I'll just play it the way i said :) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/3/2018 at 9:47 PM, felida said:

If I remember correctly, yes.. games ran at full speed.. now, where the app is to compress the isos.. dunno.. as most of ced's posts are gone in the web.. I'll try looking and post back.. was a long ass time ago too

 

edit: i am unable to find the post/program used.. lol.. i apologize for that

you are talking about the .cso format which is almost outdated and i couldnt recommend to use it cause the .iso / .bin format runs much better at all.

PSP ISO Compressor:

Relinked Download

another copression is to EBOOT (PSP) which can be done through

- PSX2PSPv1.4.2
or
- PsGUI300beta_0

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, AntiFly said:

you are talking about the .cso format which is almost outdated and i couldnt recommend to use it cause the .iso / .bin format runs much better at all.

PSP ISO Compressor:

Relinked Download

another copression is to EBOOT (PSP) which can be done through

- PSX2PSPv1.4.2
or
- PsGUI300beta_0

 

Yes the .cso(I think lol).. for ps1 games.. which was recommended by ced..

Has nothing to do psp.. lol.. Unless pcsxr360 can play eboots now??

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, felida said:

Yes the .cso(I think lol).. for ps1 games.. which was recommended by ced..

Has nothing to do psp.. lol.. Unless pcsxr360 can play eboots now??

psp info just for the record of psx "compression" :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/30/2018 at 2:54 AM, felida said:

Yes the .cso(I think lol).. for ps1 games.. which was recommended by ced..

Has nothing to do psp.. lol.. Unless pcsxr360 can play eboots now??

i dont think so, thats psp thing

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

In the last commits (not offcialy released by ced), he added .z compression. These images can be created using a tool called pocket iso. Ced managed to get it working but it have some problems with multi-disc images and other things. I fixed some stuff and now i have a working build with compressed (.z images) support. Only games with cdda will not work, so you have to keep the games with cdda( tomb raider 1, 2 for example) unconpressed. All other games i tested with xa audio works very well.
Vagrant story, have about 700mb, and using pocket iso, the image go down to about170mb in size, so it worth if space is a problem.

@Dreamboy, if would like to add the compressed images support in a possible next release, just let me known :) cheers. 

and sorry, bad english.

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/15/2018 at 8:43 PM, cmkn_1983 said:

In the last commits (not offcialy released by ced), he added .z compression. These images can be created using a tool called pocket iso. Ced managed to get it working but it have some problems with multi-disc images and other things. I fixed some stuff and now i have a working build with compressed (.z images) support. Only games with cdda will not work, so you have to keep the games with cdda( tomb raider 1, 2 for example) unconpressed. All other games i tested with xa audio works very well.
Vagrant story, have about 700mb, and using pocket iso, the image go down to about170mb in size, so it worth if space is a problem.

@Dreamboy, if would like to add the compressed images support in a possible next release, just let me known :) cheers. 

and sorry, bad english.

 

Can you post your version of PCSXR here? I think people will really appreciate that.

Also, feature to disable\enable framelimit on fly through hotkey will be really great to skip long loadings.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/18/2018 at 1:17 PM, nanohuman said:

Can you post your version of PCSXR here? I think people will really appreciate that.

Also, feature to disable\enable framelimit on fly through hotkey will be really great to skip long loadings.

hi there how r you ? the framelimiite combo on the fly will be in next release with fixes and some other stuff :) no atm release date yet cause ive been full of work this summer,

 

cmkn_1983 can you send me p.m with the fixed code off the compressed images compatibility  in order for me to merge into my version ?  thanks mate :) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@nanohuman, I'll not release because my build is outdated( still use the old way to load and save settings), i use this build just for experimental stuff that i change in the source code.  But i sent to dreamboy. He made the last UI  with improvements and fixes . He will release a next version for sure.  Not sure when :)

But, if you really would like to try, pm me and i'll send a build for test.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/21/2018 at 11:15 PM, cmkn_1983 said:

@nanohuman, I'll not release because my build is outdated( still use the old way to load and save settings), i use this build just for experimental stuff that i change in the source code.  But i sent to dreamboy. He made the last UI  with improvements and fixes . He will release a next version for sure.  Not sure when :)

But, if you really would like to try, pm me and i'll send a build for test.

Many thanks! If you sent it to DreamBoy, no need to send it to me :) I have patience and will wait for DreamBoy's update. Again thank you and DreamBoy for your work! It is really cool that xbox360 scene is still alive

On 8/20/2018 at 9:47 PM, dreamboy said:

hi there how r you ? the framelimiite combo on the fly will be in next release with fixes and some other stuff :) no atm release date yet cause ive been full of work this summer,

 

cmkn_1983 can you send me p.m with the fixed code off the compressed images compatibility  in order for me to merge into my version ?  thanks mate :) 

Really good news! Thank you!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi guys, the first time i launched the emulator it was working fine, but now i get stuck on the homescreen and its not responding at all, i tried everything that i know of, changing the path, re-downloaded the emulator and re-installed, tried launching from my usb stick but still gets stuck o the homescreen...hope someone can help me out..

 

Thanks a lot!

20180913_230323.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/13/2018 at 10:33 AM, iRonManMD said:

Hi guys, the first time i launched the emulator it was working fine, but now i get stuck on the homescreen and its not responding at all, i tried everything that i know of, changing the path, re-downloaded the emulator and re-installed, tried launching from my usb stick but still gets stuck o the homescreen...hope someone can help me out..

 

Thanks a lot!

20180913_230323.jpg

 

That is a common glitch on CRT TVs. If I recall well, you have to set the screen on thr original dashboard to WIDESCREEN for this menu to wprk, am I right?

 

BTW, will aspect ratio be added on future builds? And a way to change the menu in game combo? Because playing some fighting games, while pressing or mashing the buttons (xmen vs sf) it brings out the menu! XD

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×