RealModScene
JPizzle

PCSXR 360 By Ced2911

On 12/08/2017 at 4:13 PM, Kotaku said:

Yes, of course. The result is the same: blurry and unreadable texts. As i remember correctly its an old error since the first version of this PCSXR 360 emulator.

Can you post a picture please? so that i can try to replicate and check the issue 

Thanks

18 minutes ago, saywaking said:

can you provide an auto update service?

maybe later i dont know.. we'll see.. :) 

On 31.7.2017 at 7:37 PM, dreamboy said:

First of all hi, how are you?

1 - Have you set it up profile for Tetris Plus with ? try to use SPU IRQ Option to see if it works,

2 - For Crash Team Racing for now you'll need version before, cause i forgot to add option in the profile settings to enable crash team racing fix

Atm im looking for new x360 for my new Dev Setup so it will take one or two weeks to get back  again hopefully :)

Upd Info: I'm gonna get xbox 360 tomorrow :D;) 

Iam fine, thank you for your reply. I tried all option, but there was never ingame music. Here in this video the music start at 0:40 minutes. Thanks for your help.:)

50 minutes ago, idi said:

Iam fine, thank you for your reply. I tried all option, but there was never ingame music. Here in this video the music start at 0:40 minutes. Thanks for your help.:)

Thanks for the video, i've got the game already ill see what i can do about it ;) 

• Thanks 1

@dreamboy  Can you fix the Dragon Warrior 7 texture error?

I tried with every filter and settings but the result is the same: blurry texts.

I attach a picture from the game:

file.html[/img]

Very n00b here. I got the old pcsxr 2.0.9. After downloading the latest version file and extracting them, what do I do with those files? My goal is to save the memory card saves of the games I already played. 

Thank you in advance. 

7 hours ago, demoniacs said:

Very n00b here. I got the old pcsxr 2.0.9. After downloading the latest version file and extracting them, what do I do with those files? My goal is to save the memory card saves of the games I already played. 

Thank you in advance. 

Hi there, just copy your memorycard files from 2.0.9 and paste on the latest version on memory card folder

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, dreamboy said:

Hi there, just copy your memorycard files from 2.0.9 and paste on the latest version on memory card folder

Appreciate it very much

On 2017. 08. 19. at 7:28 PM, Kotaku said:

@dreamboy  Can you fix the Dragon Warrior 7 texture error?

I tried with every filter and settings but the result is the same: blurry texts.

I attach a picture from the game:

file.html[/img]

Dreamboy: can you look at this game?

16 hours ago, Kotaku said:

Dreamboy: can you look at this game?

ill give a look once i've got time, im full of work atm, im getting day off work on friday

Hi heres PcsxR360 2.1.1B Beta for you guys to test:

https://mega.nz/#!n5AxWIgC!0Cs8_0Os1knNatkpx5zbZl6yDZI_X9tTqe7IJycKCAA

Change log:

-- Add crash team racing fix into menu profile options
            -- Add .cue files option into gamelist
            -- Autoboot feature now looks for psx.bin, psx.img, psx.iso, psx.mdf default one is [psx.iso]
            -- Fixed emulator logo wasnt showing lol wrong path xD didnt notice
            -- Add game filter by text
                \_> todo: uppercase and lowercase search, its case sensitive for now
            -- UI minor fixs
            -- Re-Add back button to go back into the correct cover view and add feacture of going back to 1st index in the list
            -- Use B button to cancel game filter/ game profile menu
            -- Fixed bug swap between cover modes with right items count showing all games now
            -- Fixed bug in game filter mode, now it resizes the list correctly,

You can get covers from here:

https://psxdatacenter.com/pal_list.html

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

55 minutes ago, dreamboy said:

Testing

• Like 2

9 hours ago, dreamboy said:

Change log:

-- Autoboot feature now looks for psx.bin, psx.img, psx.iso, psx.mdf default one is [psx.iso]
            -- UI minor fixs
            -- Re-Add back button to go back into the correct cover view and add feacture of going back to 1st index in the list
            -- Fixed bug swap between cover modes with right items count showing all games now

thank you very much for your work and for sharing

On 8/31/2017 at 4:17 AM, dreamboy said:

Change log:

-- UI minor fixs

Thanks for new version.Can you tell me how can I fix sound error and slow fps on some parts in Metal Gear Solid?

Hey there, just downloaded version 2.1.1 and am loving the old-skool! Just wondering if there's any info on what the game profile settings provide? I noticed on one game if I tick the top 4 boxes (linear filter, dynarec, threaded gpu, frame limit) the games looks and runs quite smoothly. Trouble is I don't know what these settings are actually doing and weather they all need to be enabled or not?  (Game is crash bandicoot 1)

And with the filters, am I right in thinking they're just an overlay of sorts? To make the game look a certain way?

If there is already a post on this I would love to have a read, just couldn't find it myself.

Thanks guys!