RealModScene
pantostado

Fan Running after Shutdown

Hi, I'm fairly new to the modding scene so excuse any misuse of terminology.

So I've been using FDS3 for a couple of days, and had my Fan Speed set through the dashboard at 75%.

Today I installed the latest stable release of Aurora and, seeing as there is no Fan Speed setting in the Dashboard itself, went to DashLaunch to set the desired speed.

After trying out manual fan speed and different temperature targets, I set every temperature to target 50°C and left the manual fan speed unchecked.

After I shutdown my console I notice that the fan keeps running. Is this normal? It didn't happen before messing with the DashLaunch settings.

2 hours ago, pantostado said:

Hi, I'm fairly new to the modding scene so excuse any misuse of terminology.

So I've been using FDS3 for a couple of days, and had my Fan Speed set through the dashboard at 75%.

Today I installed the latest stable release of Aurora and, seeing as there is no Fan Speed setting in the Dashboard itself, went to DashLaunch to set the desired speed.

After trying out manual fan speed and different temperature targets, I set every temperature to target 50°C and left the manual fan speed unchecked.

After I shutdown my console I notice that the fan keeps running. Is this normal? It didn't happen before messing with the DashLaunch settings.

check your settings in the stock dashboard.. and turn off background downloads