RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
danial1380

Some useful suggestions

The cover of the games changes to black color and the founder of the founder can not be seen

After the restoration of the Aurora, it appears

The xbox 360 does not work reliably with solid state drives, the data transfer is faster than the kernel can handle, so a lot of stuff gets dropped from the buffer. Use a flash drive, which generally has slower transfer speeds, or an actual hard drive, and I bet your problem dissappears. As for the rest, if you think web browsers are simple apps, you have another thing coming. Firefox takes like 6 hours to compile on my crappy 1.6ghz quad core with 8gb of ram laptop. On my better one, that is twice as fast, it takes about 3 and a half. That should give you an idea of how complicated it actually is. On the moddern internet, web browsers not only have to be able to parse HTML code, but also CSS, and JavaScript. On top of that, you would also have to implement DRM stuff, plugin support, and a bunch of other things that arent coming to mind right now. In all actuallity, a decent web browser can be one of the most complex apps on your devices. That is why a lot of the stock light weight android browsers that come with cheap phones dont work with more complex web sites, and other sites have a seperate mobile site, if it sees your User Agent string is a tablet/phone browser, and it will redirect you to the mobile version of the site, which is usually stripped down a bit, due to mobile browsers not being able to support that.

I don't think you followed advice that's been offered. On your external drive rename your GAME folder to Games or games, both options work for me.

Then re-set you game scan path's in Aurora n you should be fine.Hope this help's

Friends thank you for helping me, but my problem did not fix.

I have my own game folder named:
GAME
GAMES
game
360game
360games
games

I've changed but I do not have access to an Auror.

In FreeStyle, this is not a problem for me
There is only problem in Aurora

۲۰۱۸۰۸۲۶_۱۴۴۷۰۱.jpg

On 8/26/2018 at 12:18 PM, danial1380 said:

Friends thank you for helping me, but my problem did not fix.

I have my own game folder named:
GAME
GAMES
game
360game
360games
games

I've changed but I do not have access to an Auror.

In FreeStyle, this is not a problem for me
There is only problem in Aurora

۲۰۱۸۰۸۲۶_۱۴۴۷۰۱.jpg

The issue is most likely with the cabinet or whatever you have to connect the SSD to your console

Cheap cabinets take shortcuts and don't have a real serial sent to the console. Aurora tracks devices by their serial, if it doesn't get the same serial twice from the HDD/SSD it'll fail to detect it as the same device

The issue is unlikely to be related to "Game" or "Games", it's likely to be related to the cabinet/enclosure used, get another one and it'll probably work... but it could also be the use of a SSD vs. a HDD, a SSD run WAY faster than a HDD does, and the Xbox 360 doesn't really work that well with SSD's

On 9/25/2018 at 11:44 PM, Demetris said:

@Swizzy   Since i cant PM you can you please check this out and maybe interested in helping out

https://www.bountysource.com/issues/63490208-direct3d9-implement-a-hlsl-renderchain-codepath-will-make-xbox-360-port-possible

No, i cannot. I'm not a graphics developer, and i do not wish to work with Retroarch ever again.