RealModScene
LordeKata

Aurora 0.6b's HudScene not working

Hello guys. Well, many times i've seen people using a hudscene in Aurora, just like in Freestyle, and then I realized that my hudscene in Aurora wasn't showing. I really want to use it because it's very useful. The archives are all properly installed, but the hud just doesn't appear! Can anyone of you help me?

PS: Sorry for the bad English, I'm brazilian. 

You have to enable the plugin.. you can also tick the setting that loads it all the time.. problem solved

Like he said he had alle Files installed. Maybe the Plugin is not activated or it doesn't work properly.

16 hours ago, felida said:

You have to enable the plugin.. you can also tick the setting that loads it all the time.. problem solved

Is that the ''FSD Plugin''?

18 hours ago, felida said:

18 hours ago, salah.rgh2 said:

Go here and download the hudsene and then decompress then put hudsene in plugins It is in the aurora file and delete the old Hudson

http://www.realmodscene.com/index.php?/topic/5375-hud-mod-custom-color-game-info-hud-for-use-wfreestyle-plugin/#comment-44167

18 hours ago, Dr.Gonzo said:

Like he said he had alle Files installed. Maybe the Plugin is not activated or it doesn't work properly.

It was deactivated because of Dragon Age: Inquisition's TU6. Now it's working perfectly. Thank you guys!

• Like 2