RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
BaconGaming52

Bad disc

Everytime i try to play max payne 3 in a disc, it always say error messages probably because the disc is dirty or corrupted. I tried to use disc to god but it didn't work. Any solution?? I am not talking about piracy because this happens a lot to retail discs.

Sent from my SM-G7102 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

u can use Xbox Backup Creator to extract the game on your pc then send the files to your hdd and play it , thats the way i use all the time 
just one condition , you have to have dvd dl on your pc to be able to read the xbox disc 

u can use Xbox Backup Creator to extract the game on your pc then send the files to your hdd and play it , thats the way i use all the time

just one condition , you have to have dvd dl on your pc to be able to read the xbox disc

There's more to it then using a regular DVD with DL support...

Sent from my SM-G903F

For reading discs on a computer you need an 0800 flashed xbox drive connected to the computer, and for burning them you need special discs, that can be overburned, and a burner that can be patched to overburn the discs. Then on the console, you need LT+ firmware. There is some software stuff also, but that is the basics.

• Like 2

like what ?

Well, retail discs need a special drive with a special firmware, previously burned discs can be read with whatever dvd that supports dl discs

Sent from my SM-G903F

Everytime i try to play max payne 3 in a disc, it always say error messages probably because the disc is dirty or corrupted. I tried to use disc to god but it didn't work. Any solution?? I am not talking about piracy because this happens a lot to retail discs.

Sent from my SM-G7102 using Tapatalk

If you own the game cant you just download it? Like with roms and sutch?

Sent from my LGLS992

If you own the game cant you just download it? Like with roms and sutch?

Sent from my LGLS992

Sure, but in most countries it's illegal to download the game, even if you own it ;)

The us?

Sent from my LGLS992

I don't live in the US, you'll have to check with someone that knows the law there to really answer that question...

The us?

Sent from my LGLS992

I don't live in the US, you'll have to check with someone that knows the law there to really answer that question...

Yes in the US also. According to the DMCA You have the right to back up a copy of something you own. You cannot download a backup, even if you own said content. Also, according to the DMCA, using any software/hardware that allows you to break DRM is also illegal. This means that LT+ firmware is illegal, 0800 Firmware is illegal, RGH/JTAG are illegal. That being said, the DMCA also gives you the right to do what ever you want to hardware that you physically own. So installing RGH/JTAG hardware is not illegal, but installing a custom kernel(Retail, or Devkit) that is a modified version of Microsoft code, is illegal. Technically, downloading Aurora is illegal also, as the software was probably created with a "stolen" copy of the XDK, which means all homebrew that runs on an xbox kernel is illegal. They rarely take people to court on this, unless there is money being made, and they can prove it. So, installing said modifications for money, or selling a modified console. So while owning a modded console is legal, selling it, or selling the service of modding a console is not. Long story short, the DMCA is a deprecated piece of bullshit  legislation that is pointless, but is still something that makes the luddites feel better about computer crime.

That being said, it was deemed that jailbreaking your Iphone isnt illegal, but in the same sense if you do the samething to your Ipad, it is still illegal, as a tablet running the same software, and basic hardware, as a phone, is a computer, and that changes so many things.  

• Like 3